Happy Tummy Tuck Results - Dominican Republic

I really wanted a tummy tuck since a long time ago...

I really wanted a tummy tuck since a long time ago. So I finally made up my mind and after seeing several doctors I decided to have my surgery done with Dr. Luis Mejia. I am very happy of the outcome and it´s been only 4 weeks since my procedure. I wish I had done it before. I love the way I look.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mejia is a very professional young doctor who inspired me trustfulness since our very first encounter. He answered every single question I had and followed up all the process before, during and after the surgery. When I was at the clinic, he was there for me all the time I needed, making sure I was okey and had everything I needed. And after that, he contacted me me every day during the following days to know how I felt. Everytime I have needed him for any reason, he´s been available, and that has really surprised me. Because not only he´s there for me, but he´s done it with the best attitude possible. I really recommend anyone who wants to have a plastic surgery to do it with him, because his professionalism and the true love he show for what he does. I am really grateful to Dr. Mejia and recommend him a 100%.