77 Years Old in Need of a Refreshment. - Dominican Republic, DO

I have been considering a face lift for so long...

I have been considering a face lift for so long now that I cant even remember, but I was too afraid to do it. I have 10 years living 6 month/year in Sosua, Dominican Republic which I love (I'm too old for our cold) , and one of my neighbors had a face lift with Dr. Redondo, she was flawless and that moment I just said, you now what? lets do this. I visit Dr. Redondo, a Young and good looking Plastic Surgeon from Puerto Plata, and it was love at first sight. He took his time explaining me what is the procedure and what to expect, and immediately told me, that he will only do the surgery if one of the hospital cardiologist release me for the procedure. This was quite a journey, and as a big surprise for me a good one. All of them speak really good English, including the lovely Yamilka, Dr. Redondo's secretary, who trust me, is the best person ever, she take care of everything, and the Hospital was great as well. So that's it here I am, happily as ever.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I already talk about him, but anyway, he is great. He does now and love what he is doing and dedicate himself to his patients. He even visited me once at my house because I couldnt find anyone to take my to his office. I completely recommend him.