A New Me (Physically) - Dominican Republic

Where do I begin? Dr. Gustavo Almanzar is...

Where do I begin? Dr. Gustavo Almanzar is absolutely fabulous! From day 1, he was quick with his responses via email consultation and very helpful with any questions I had involving the procedure (rhinoplasty) ... Once I arrived at the facility Dr. Gustavo was friendly yet very professional. I had many exams done before to make sure everything was ok so that no issues will occur during the surgery which made me feel like I was in good hands and I definitely was. Dr. Gustavo did an excellent job, my nose looks very nature and it was just what I wanted done to it! I wouldn't change anything about it... Once the procedure was done, I stayed for 2 weeks. He checked up on me every single day even after I left and came back home. I definitely recommend Dr. Gustavo to anyone that is looking to get anything done.

My healing process..

It had been three months after my surgery my nose still swollen and my face feels stiff. The healing process has been very slow, but I don't regret having the procedure done..
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon