Ready to Get my BBL - Dominican Republic

Debating between Dr. Baez or Almonte. Anybody...

Debating between Dr. Baez or Almonte. Anybody going to DR around 11/30 or 12/1? Probably will stay at Dreambodydiva. Dr. Baez, lipo and BBL is $3200 and Almonte is $3600. Does anyone know who is better with Brazilian Butt Lift? Btw, got my boppy pillow for free at nursingpillow, just pay for S&H $15. Here is the codes if you need one 8D73F90D3.

deposited money !

so, finally got my date booked with Dr Yily on 11/30/16 . I am flying out from CA, will be there on 11/29. still deciding between mydreambody diva RH or My Home RH. Any idea which one is good? anybody flying in on the same day?

Post-of Meds

Anybody have problems about Yily post-of meds? I showed it to my PCP, she said Ciprofloxacina 1gr, which is equivalent to 2 tablets in U.S (the highest dosage is 500mg in U.S) is too much! Augmetin 1gr every 12 hours is also too strong (highest dosage is 875mg, 1 per day) and also she doesn't recommend taking these two antibiotics together, it will cost more harm then good. For Ronex, what did your doctor prescribe to you that is equivalent to this med? She said U.S doesn't carry this med.