I'V MADE MY DECISION, LovieJ is Ready to Become a "Duran Doll"!!!!!!!! - Dominican Republic

Hey ladies near and far. It's LovieJ and I am...

Hey ladies near and far. It's LovieJ and I am finally, after 5 years of research, consults, and looking at countless butts, ready to take that step!! I WANT TO BE A DURAN DOLL!!!! I found Dr. Durans info and she is my surgeon of choice. Wouldn't you all agree that her work is Stellar! ! Anyway, I'll be posting my questions, concerns, comments, and pics on here so please follow me and give me any info that you can. I have my deposit and I have emailed her but I have not yet gotten a response. If there is any contact info on Dr. Duran or Elizabeth please share it with me. I want to stay at Angies Recovery House as well. I'm so excited!! Much Blessings, lovieJ.

Hoping to hear from the best!!

I still have not heard from Dr. DURAN. I'm not giving up. I really want her services.

I HAVE MY DATE AND I AM READY TO GO!!!! #FUTUREDURANDOLL

Hi everyone. i know its been a while since i have been on here. Since my last post, i have a date schedules June 20th 2016, I am nervous, but ready, I even had second thoughts and have been looking for docs in the states, but no one can compare to Dr. Duran. I contacted Angie's Recovery House, but she has not responded yet. I paid my deposit and all. I have a lot of people telling me not to go over seas, but I try to block out the negative energy and PRAY and trust in GOD. I need a SX buddy for sure, and if anyone is willing please let me know. ALL THE BEST DOLLS!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET SNATCHED!!!!

DURAN DOLL SET FOR JUNE 20TH!!!! LADIES PLEASE COMMENT AND UPDATE ME ON YOUR PRE OR POST OP JOURNEY!! :)

Hi Dolls!!!! I am here letting you know that I am headed for surgery on June 20th in the DR with Dra. Duran. I am very excited but nervous!! Have any of you had surgery with her and how are you feeling? I also need a SX buddy!! Please comment. Love you Dolls!!!!!

RH is booked. Yasmine Recovery House is my choice!!!! :)

Hi Loves. I just wanted to come on and let you all know that I have chosen to go along with Yasmine's Recovery House. She was really nice, she spoke fluent English, and I like the vibe i got from her. I sent my deposit off today, so now I am feeling pretty good. How are you all doing? Oh and I will be putting up some pics of myself really soon. Have a blessed day!!!! -LovieJ

A little over 3 months!!!! This is getting REAL!!!!!!! #DURANDOLLSROCK!! VITAMINS ON DECK!!

Hi loves!!!!! I hope all is well. So today i realized that my surg date is quickly aproaching. And honestly, i feel like i am becoming obsessed. lol, but in a good way. I started taking vitamins last year just for good practices, but This week i actually started my surg rotation. I do B-12, C, Iron, D, and a Prenatal that has the Folic Acid in it as well. I will be getting my supplies soon. First is waiting on my passport, and buying my ticket. Really good prices from New York. As i stated before, i will be staying at Yasmines Recovery House. Well, Its go time. I have been eating super good, and working out, although I am scared to lose any weight. I am 5'6" and i weigh 180lbs. I think this is a good starting point. Well i will have pics hopefully tomorrow!! Ttyl loves!!!!

Hi Loves!!!! Just wanted to post a Pic of me!!!! Body shots are coming soon.

A few Before Pics.

Hi Loves, I promised a few before pics. Here is the damage. lol. I hope all is well!!

I NEED A TRAVEL BUDDY!!

HI EVERYONE. I was wondering if anyone is going on the week of June 20th. I am in need of a Doll who is going so that I can have a travel buddy. I will be staying at Yasmines RH. Let me know please!!

JUST GOT REAL!!!!!!!! TICKETS ARE PURCHASED!!

HI LOVES. JUST WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT I JUST PURCHASED MY TICKETS, AND I MADE SURE I GOT THE WHEELCHAIR SERVICE AS WELL. PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW YOU ALL ARE DOING!!!!!!!! #DURANDOLLSROCK!!

FINALLY, A FEW OF MY WISH PICS!!!!!!

HEY LOVES!! I JUST WANTED TO SHOW SOME OF MY WISH PICS. THESE ARE SOME OF THE SHAPES I LIKE!! ENJOY!! #DURANDOLLSRULE!!

PASSPORT IS PAID FOR!!!!!!

YES LOVES!!!! MY PASSPORT IS PAID FOR AND SHOULD BE HERE IN A MATTER OF WEEKS. I AM GETTING MORE AND MORE EXCITED. AND KUDOS TO ALL OF THE LOVELY LADIES WHO HAVE HAD SURGERY RECENTLY. I AM FOLLOWING YOU AND YOUR TESTIMONIES ARE SO VERY HELPFUL!!!! #DURANDOLLSRULE!!

EPIDURAL????? WHY???

HI LOVES. I HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL AND GETTING READY TO GET SNATCHED FOR THE SUMMER BY OUR LOVELY DRA. DURAN. I JUST HAVE ONE QUESTION. WHY IS SHE GIVING US EPIDURALS????? IS THIS SOMETHING THAT SOME OF YOU ARE REQUESTING? I DID HAVE ONE WHEN I GAVE BIRTH, BUT I CAN NOT SEE WHY IT IS NECESSARY TO HAVE ONE FOR LIPO AND FAT TRANSFER. PLUS HOW CAN THEY MOVE YOU ALL AROUND FROM SIDE TO SIDE AND OVER ON YOUR STOMACH WITH THAT IN YOUR BACK? IM VERY NERVOUS ABOUT THAT PART OF IT BECAUSE I KNOW THE RISKS THAT COME WITH THE EPIDURAL. CAN SOME OF MY SISTERS OUT THERE HELP ME WITH UNDERSTANDING THIS QUESTION PLEASE?

BOOTY BUDDY!!!!

HEY LOVES!! GREAT DAY!! I FOUND A PRODUCT THAT HELPS YOU SIT DURING YOUR HEALING PROCESS AND MAYBE AFTER THAT WILL KEEP YOU OFF OF YOUR BUTTS. LOL. I AM GOING TO BUY ONE NEXT MONTH. HOPEFULLY ITS A GOOD BUY. TAKE A LOOK AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!! http://thebootybuddy.com/pages/the-booty-buddy

10LBS DOWN.....5LBS TO GO!!!!

HEY LOVES!!!! IT'S ME LOVIEJ AGAIN. FIRST I WANT TO SAY CONGRATS TO ALL OF THE DOLLS WHO HAVE BEEN DOING GREAT WITH SX. I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL IT IS MY TURN. SO I HAVE BEEN EATING RIGHT, TAKING MY VITAMINS, AND TRYING TO GET REST AND NO STRESS AND IT HAS PAID OFF. TODAY I GOT ON THE SCALE AND I AM DOWN 10LBS AT 171.0 I AM SOOO VERY EXCITED. MY GOAL WEIGHT IS 165LBS SO I KNOW THAT WILL HAPPEN WELL BEFORE JUNE 20TH (MY SX DATE). I AM USING THIS AS MY MOTIVATION, AND ONCE I START WORKING OUT AND GAINING SOME MUSCLE DEFINITION IN MY STOMACH, WHEN I GET SNATCHED, I WILL BE SOOOO ON POINT. LOL. THIS NEW HEALTH KICK IS A LIFESTYLE FOR ME NOW, AND WHAT I INVEST IN MY BODY, WILL HAVE A LASTING EFFECT. I AM SO HAPPY. WELL UNTIL NEXT TIME LOVES. KEEP THAT BOOTY BUMPIN!! LOL.

I'M DREAMING, OF A SNATCHED.... BODYYYYYYYYY!!!! LOL

HI LOVES, I JUST WANTED TO DROP BY AND SAY THAT FOR THE PAST TWO NIGHTS, I HAVE HAD DREAMS IN MY SLEEP ABOUT BEING IN DURANS OFFICE AND GETTING READY TO GO INTO SX. I AM SO EXCITED THAT IT IS BECOMING A PROBLEM. LOL. JK. BUT HONESTLY........ SEEING ALL OF YOU SHARE YOUR JOURNEY HAS MADE ME REALLY HOPEFUL AND SECURE. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY LOVES!!!! OH, I SHARED ANOTHER WISH PIC, THIS IS HOW ILL BE PUMPING GASSSSSSS!!!! LOL

April 1st....... Counting Down

Hi Dolls. Just checking on everyone!!

MONEY....BRING CASH? CASHIERS CHECKS? TRAVLERS CHECKS? WHAT SHOULD I DO?

HI LOVES, I AM WONDERING WHAT FORM I SHOULD BRING MY MONEY IN. SHOULD I JUST BRING STRAIGHT CASH OR WHAT? CAN ANYONE HELP WHO HAS ALREADY GONE AND HAD SX PLEASE?

I AM PISSED!!!!!!!! PASSPORT HAS MY NAMED SPELLED INCORRECTLY!!!!

OMG LOVES. I AM SOOOO MAD RIGHT NOW. SO MY PASSPORT CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY. IN LESS THAN THREE WEEKS BY THE WAY. AND LOW AND BEHOLD, THEY SPELLED MY EFFING NAME WRONG!!!!!!! I WAS SUPER HAPPY WHEN I SAW IT IN AND THEN WHEN I CHECKED IT THEY SPELLED MY FIRST NAME WRONG. I COULD SCREAM RIGHT NOW, AND YALL KNOW I AM USUALLY REALLY CALM, BUT THIS IS JUST FREGGIN STUPID!!!! NOW I HAVE TO WAIT ON MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO COME BACK, THEN MAIL THIS OFF WITH ANOTHER DOCUMENT, AND THEN WAIT ANOTHER 3 WEEKS. SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!!!!

RESENDING PASSPORT TODAY!!

HI LOVES. I AM SO VERY EXCITED TO READ EVERYONES GREAT NEWS ABOUT SX AND THEIR EXPERIENCE. THIS IS AMAZING. TODAY I WILL BE SENDING MY PASSPORT OFF TO HAVE IT FIXED. HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE HER IN NO TIME. UNTIL NEXT TIME DOLLS, TTYL. !!

P EZ

I GOT MY P EZ TODAY. SO EXCITED!! AMAZON.

Real Self Chewed me out about using all caps!! really??!!!!. >:(

Hi ladies. i was sent a message from Real Self advising that i need to stop typing in all caps because you all are offended by it. i let her know that i fully understand netiquette, and in no way have my words ever been harsh or rude. Sometimes my computer system here at work is set on caps, other times i am really excited about our journeys. all in all i hope that i have not offended anyone on here. you all know that i am one of your biggest supporters. from now on i will not use any caps to avoid being kicked off of the site. hope you ladies are still doing great!! love you all!!

April 20th Marks Exactly 2 Months from SX!! I am So Excited!!!!

Hi Loves. Well today is the official 2 month mark from my surgery. I am sooooo very happy. Like, i can't believe that the time is aproaching so fast. This is amazing. All of you have been so helpful and I really feel like we are the Sisterhood of the traveling Butts. lol. Anyway, i am just happy. Oh i also had a question. I am a singer (by the way, lol), and I am supposed to have a local show at a festival on the end of my 3rd week of recovery. Nothing major, just 3 or 4 songs and Im done. Do any of you think that I will be able to perform then. I am not a wild singer, I usually just stand, sort of like R&B meets Neo Soul. Please give your advice.

May 2nd and I am closer than ever now!!! I am so excited.

Hi Dolls. I hope everyone is doing well. I have been trying my best to keep up with everyone. I have been praying for you all and reading your journeys. I am so very proud of each of you!! Well I go for surgery next month and I am anxious, nervous, excited but most of all just plain ol Ready. lol. I hope you all are having a wonderful day!!

Hi Ladies, I need your encouragement.

Hi Ladies. I am 42 days away. Nervous, but excited, and constantly prayed up. Can someone reach out and hold my hand today? Thanks Dolls.

Why do people think the D.R. is such a bad place??!!

Hey Dolls. I am not even talking about SX purposes, but why do people cringe when you speak of the D.R. That mess burns me up. lol.

31 Days Until SX.

Counting Down.

URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL WHO FOLLOW ME

If you have anything negative to say about SX, my doctor, where I am going for SX or anything related to that, you need to stay off of my page altogether. My page is to encourage dolls and to provide support for me. If you are against my doctor, keep it to yourself. If you have had a negative experience, keep it to yourself. I have researched this for 5 years and i do not need any haters, or naysayers coming on here complaining about what went wrong for them, or how they are regretting their decisions, on here at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM VERY SERIOUS. Dismiss yourself and go be miserable somewhere else. NOT ON HERE. To all of my dolls who support me and who I support, we are in good hands, and GOD is in control. I love you all. So again, if you come on my page with anything negative, EXIT STAGE LEFT!!!!!!

2 weeks

2 weeks away. I am excited!!

Supplies in deck.

Hey dolls. I promised a pic of my supplies. I packed then unpacked everything to show my sistas. Im all ready to go. Excited!!!!

Before pics in a dress i like.

Hi dolls. Here are a few pics in a dress i like. I can't wait.

3 More Nights

Hi Dolls!!!! 3 more nights and then I will officially be a Duran Doll!!!!!!!! It is time for some love and encouragement dolls!!!! Come through and show support. I am excited. :)

Love This Pic.

this is a very nice wish pic!!!!

Lunch!!

I have been getting in as many beets as i can.

Tomorrow is the day.

It's 3am on Sunday. Tomorrow is the nig day.

On the way to the recovery house.

Hi dolls. I made it and im on my way to recovery house from the airport. All i can say is woah. Getting through customs was not bad. My driver was waiting right outside. And he and the other guy are taking me now. I am nervous. They don't speak English. Lawd D. I was blowing up Yasmin. Finally she called me from one of their phones to reassure me they were who they are. I'm a little relieved but the language barrier is no joke. Im going to take a good shower and be at Cipla by 6:30am. Ill update in a few hours. Keep checking on me dolls.

Surg was a success.

Hi dolls. Not talking long. This is no joke but everything is fine. Focusing on recovery. Ill updated fully soon. Love you all. Thanks for everything.

1 Month Post Op

HI Ladies. First of all i want to say that I have missed you all. My apologies for not posting in so long, but things have been like a roller coaster for me, physically and emotionally. Still all in all i am doing well. In a lot of pain, but doing well.n Whoooooo. This was and is no easy journey. Once you do this you are officially the strongest person alive. lol. I will say that my stay in the DR was amazing. From the services at CIPLA to Dra. Duran and her lovely staff, and to my supreme stay at Yasmines Recovery House. I Was Blessed. Three things. 1. CIPLA is clean, very modern, and very safe. The staff, and all professionals took care of me like royalty. I have no complaints about that. 2. My surgery was so smooth. Although they forgot to give me the blue pill (the nurse laid it on the dresser, but didnt tell me) I was calm, and as ease. The bed side manner was awesome and Dra. Duran was so warm and reassuring. She is so smart and thorough. She really made sure i was ok, and that she was on point with her work. She did an amazing job with me. and 3. My stay at Yasmines Recovery House was the best. A home environment with the most patient nurse and staff. Everyone there took their time with me and no one was rude or mean at all. The food was great, and i felt safe and at home. Now, i did get a burn on my side from the friction of the lipo. this is very normal. Duran was very prompt treating it, and now at one month it is just about healed up, just like she said. I used just about everything i took. I needed more wipes and gloves but that was all. I used Janita for my massages. She was the best. Currently I am still very stiff, sore, and tight. Getting two massages a week, drinking water, taking Bromalian, drinking pineapple juice, taking my vitamins, and about to take in my stage 2 faja and add more compression foam and boards. Recovery is no joke!!! Pain pills are a must!! Overall my experience was outstanding and i am more than happy with my choice. I met so many beautiful women and have formed some lasting relationships. As promised I have a before and after pic in the pink dress. Here you go. If you have any questions please ask away, if i forgot anything i will post it in the comments of this post. and i will show more pics later. Thanks for all of your prayers, and for being patient with me. Love you all, and i cant wait until you all are snatched!!!!!!!!

1.5 months post op.

Hi dolls!!!! Don't let the pic fool you, recovery is no joke. hardness, soreness, tightness, pain and the constant uncomfortable faja and the unbearable itching. all in all, i love my results. Wear your faja everyday and take recovery seriously. it will be the difference in your long term results!!!! here is a pic from my bday this past Monday

Still wearing FAJA

Hi ladies. just wanted to check in with you all. i hope you all are doing great. I am hanging in there. still sore and stiff and tight and itchy and hard, but im ok. i wear my faja every day allday long. no exceptions unless i am showering or washing it. this recovery is a journey. my feet are swollen again.(so tired of that) but i am trying my best to take care. i have lost 20 lbs since the beginning of my journey before sx. i hope you all are still encouraged and loving your new body. maybe ill do round 2 next year. just thinking. lol. peace.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon