4 Implants , Bone Graphs and Crowns - Dominican Republic, DO

I had my dental implants done in Santo Domingo,...

I had my dental implants done in Santo Domingo, Dominican republic By Dr Jose Alonso. I was quoted approx $17000 for my implants in New york. I got my implants done for much less, even including my air fair and hotel. For implants you will need 2 trips, one for the implants and the 2nd 4 to 6 months later for the crowns. I am very happy with the work that was done. Dr Alonzo will give you personalize attention and clearly explains everything involved the the procedure along with the reason it needs to be done. I could not have every gotten the same attentive care in the US. There were a couple other people there from Brooklyn having more extensive dental implant work done. They were quoted $60,000 in the US and paid approx $21,000 for the same in Santo Domingo. I highly recomend Dr Alonso if you need implants or other extensive dental work done and can't or don't want to pay the high price in the US. You can get quality care and even combine it with some vacation.
Dominican Republic Dentist

Dr Alonso gave very good personalized care and was able to complete the work in a five day stay in Santo Domingo. When I went to get my crowns, there was a delay with the lab so Dr Alonso because He knew I had to leave so as I was willing he stayed to do the work till 3am one night. What Dentist in the US would do that because he made a promise to you to get it done. NONE. I had a very good experience with him so I would highly recommend him for anyone in the US needing several implants.