"I'm So Happy with the Decision That I've Made to Go with This Place" - Dominican Republic

"While visiting the Dominican republic in Santa...

"While visiting the Dominican republic in Santa Domingo I decided to look into some pricing for dental work found a few places. I contacted them and then it happened. Dental Studio Spa came into my life. I was torn between them and another company I decided to go with Dental Studio Spa as they accept credit cards and the other company did not. It was determined that I needed 2 root canals, I had 4 cavities in 3 tooths, 2 crowns, dental implants etc.
Dominican Republic Dentist

I'm so happy with the decision that I've made to go with this place. There is an awesome group of employees working at this magnificent beautiful clinic. I want to especially thank the following. Dr. Liudmilla Herrera, Dr. Yocasta Caba and Dr. Wadid Castillo and my translator Linda Aponte. You all made me feel loved and welcomed. Thank you all again for my amazing new smile. I look forward to seeing you all next month for phase two of my dental plan. Dr. Yocasta Caba you was with a patient when I took everyone's picture. You will definitely be the first person I do a selfie with when I return. Xoxoxo"