In Search of the Perfect Smile and I Finally Found the Perfect Dentist!!! - Dominican Republic, DO

I recently became a patient of Dentartist after...

I recently became a patient of Dentartist after receiving really bad braces elsewhere.

I really want porcelain veneers that look and feel like real teeth and after a lot of research online I figured out that what I really want is Emax porcelain veneers. Dentartist are some of the only dentist in the country to specialize in this specific style of veneer.

They instantly built a game plan for my smile makeover that consisted of: Invisalign, gum shaping and contouring, wisdom teeth extraction and a cleaning.

They were extremely thorough and informative with all the steps and showed me pictures of what I would look like exactly after my smile make over.

My gum surgery and wisdom teeth extractions were a walk in the park. I actually went to get a manicure and pedicure after my extractions. I never swelled up or had any discomfort.

I can't thank everyone on the team enough for all their help and attention. I am so glad that I found such great dentist with such a state of the art facility in my favorite Caribbean destination.
Dominican Republic Dentist

Dr Galva and Dra Gina are patient, kind, and highly skilled artists.