33 Yr Old 3 Kids Going for a Brazilian Butt Lift and Breast Augmentation. Dominican Republic, DO

So I am 2 weeks new to this RS site. I have been...

So I am 2 weeks new to this RS site. I have been researching for over a year now and stumbled across RS. I like that there are alot of reviews and advice from doctors and other RS members. I have been wanting a butt and bigger boobs with hips for a long time now and I am ready to take this journey. I would like to do something for myself that I have always wanted. Right now, I am having a hard time deciding on either Dr. Tania Medina or Dr. Giovanni Cortes. Both have really great work and skills and I believe they both can give me what I am looking for. I know that Dr. Cortes might be fairly new but he seems very experienced in what he does. I am hoping to make up my mind soon but I have plenty of time to decide which doctor I will go with. Has anyone had any work done by Dr. Cortes? If so please share your experience with me to help me better decide which doctor I will choose. It will be greatly appreciated ? I have seen pictures of his work on instagram but I would also like some feedback from someone that has had work done by him. Dr. Medina has already given me a quote that sounds like a good price and she has alot of patients she has worked on here on RS. I am just curious to speak with someone that was a patient of Dr. Cortes now. There is a price difference between the 2 doctors, hers is lower then his but both prices are still within what I am wanting to spend. I am hoping all goes as planned and I am super excited to know it's really going to happen????