C-section Mom of Three, Going for Tummy Tuck and Lipo of Waist and Flanks - Dominican Republic, DO

Ok so I am a fun girl from NJ. Im 27 years old and...

Ok so I am a fun girl from NJ. Im 27 years old and I have three beautify babies via c-section. My stomach had been a slight issue since baby number 1. After the last two which were basically back to back, my stomach has always been a problem area. I have been able to confidently wear a bikini since I was 20 years old!!!! I am done having children, now its time to do something for myself. I am getting married late this summer. So with the help of Dra. Robles, I plan to be flat as a board. Please keep negative comments and negative advice to yourself :-) Im all about positivity and uplifting others. Many of your review have helped me in making my decision.

I am hoping she can take these stretch marks away for good!!!!

Before pictures

These pics are from early 2016 ( Jan and Feb)

Date set!

Arrival June 26, SX June 27. Tummy tuck with lipo of waist and flanks

Started my vitamins 4/3/16

Here are the vitamins I'm taking. SX scheduled for June 27. Only taking one iron pill daily along with the vitamins pictured.

3 days post op

More pics

2 weeks post op

2 weeks post op

2 months post op

Update pic

Update pic

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Since I am in the early stages, I cannot speak on Dra. Robles as of yet, but I will update this section. Paola's communication has been somewhat slow, but has been improving. I just bug Laura because I've seen her names on so many reviews, so she will be my go to girl when Paola is busy. Update:: so I had successful SX on 6/27/16. My hemo was good so there was no delay. Every place I visited from the clinic to the recovery house was clean. Special shoutout to Virginia's recovery house, they treated me well. Robles us talented and knows what she is doing. She is very safe. She won't touch u if your hemo is not at 12 or higher. I feel a little lost sometimes as far as my aftercare at home, but the doctors answer me on what's app.