28 Year Old, Mom of 1, 2nd Year Med Student in Need of Big Donkey Butt, Nice Boobs and Fat Transfer to Hips - Dominican Republic

Hello Ladies.. This is my very first review so...

Hello Ladies..
This is my very first review so please bare with me. I have been on this site just looking for about a month now and finally decided to get this going. I finally picked my PS after few weeks of interviewing PS both in the US and overseas. I just feel like I will have a better result if I go overseas (DR). I started by emailing Dr Duran with no luck, but you know what? she isn't the only surgeon on the planet so i moved on and found Dr Gustavo Almanzar who has been so far great in all aspects. He is very prompt and really listens to you as a perspective patient. So yeah, I put down my deposit and have scheduled my surgery for November 3rd. Im now in the process of gathering things to bring with me. This whole process is very exhausting, this is why i needed a sort of sisterhood site like realself for encouragement. Im also now looking for a RH, Dr Almanzar recommended Rocio Ortega Recovery House and I trust his judgment on this. If any of you girls want to buddy up and have a November date close to mine, please let me know. That would be nice to have a buddy while down there.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr Gustavo is great. The few times i communicated with him, I sensed a good vibe from him. Oh, he actually called my cell phone to clear some doubts I had. Also, his assistant Catherine has gone above and beyond and really put me at ease. I mean, I haven't met them yet in person but have a feeling I won't get disappointed.