23, Nursing Student from Chicago Ready for This Booty! - Dominican Republic

So I have got my quote already for lipo and bbl...

So I have got my quote already for lipo and bbl and I am going to mark my appt for Dec 22 with Dr Duran I have yet to get in contact with her people. My husband will be traveling with me. Does anyone know of any recovery houses which they recommend? I am excited and nervous. I'm 5'5, 185 I will go down to 160 for the procedure. I'll upload pix later.

Kind of lost here.. help??

OKay ladies.. I have locked my day for Dec 22 and I have received and email telling me that I need fraxiparian and other antibiotics. How the hell do I tell my doc to give me these things?? Any suggestions? Also as soon as I can copy and paste with this new laptop I'll show you the list of supplies that she said I need. They don't seem like much. Idk why people take so may things. I'm new to this surgery thing so it could just be me. Help me out chicas.

Dr Miami MAy 2018 Here I come

After alot of thinking I decided I would be hiring Dr. Miami himself for my surery. SInce he is so booked the closest date for sx is May 2018. I wil be sharing my journey with everyone on this site.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon