Breast Lift and Liposuction with Cabral - Dominican Republic

Hello Girls, Im putting up my journey at the last...

Hello Girls, Im putting up my journey at the last minute. My flight is already booked for tomorrow and Im planning on staying at Daisy's recovery house. Im having surgery with Dr. Cabral most likely thursday or friday. Im excited but very nervous. I have a friend thats also getting surgery with me =))

In Dr!!

Hello Girls !! Met with Cabral today, the visit was kinda quick..but he was really nice, he just kept on saying imma look beautiful!! Im at Daisy's recovery house and I love the food and the girls are so nice!! The room is big with two beds which are really comfy , There is AC and a Tv, and Wifi.. The house is beautiful btw...My surgery is scheduled for tomorrow morning . Im so excited but so nervous!! Im doing a breast lift/ reduction , liposuction of my back and waist with transfer to the hips!! Ill keep you girls updated ;) Please pray for me !!

got it over with!!

Hey Girls !! I am so thankful my surgery was a sucess !! Came out of the OR around 5 . My breasts hurt soooooo much , and for some reason the lipo wasnt that bad . The nurse put something in my Iv and the pain went away and I was able to go to sleep. I did wake up during the surgery for a moment ,and I will update you guys with that and photos when i get back to the recovery house. Right now I feel great , I was able to drink an ensure and my soup and get up for a short walk. my overnight nurse from the RH is an angel she helps me with everything even with small things like passing me my phone. Im glad I went through with it my boobs look smaller although swollen and I cant wait to see the results!!
Dr. Hector Cabral