From Depressed to Impressed! - Dominican Republic

After losing 185 pounds and maintaining for the...

After losing 185 pounds and maintaining for the past 8 years, I felt lighter and working out at the gym made me stronger, but the image in the mirror was depressing. My body was in there but the mounds of skin had it covered. After reading many reviews on RealSelf I decided to go with Dr. Luis Mejia to help me shed the skin cocoon! He started stage one with my breasts and thighs. The swelling is still present after 1 month, but that's expected. I am amazed at the outcome of my breast lift with augmentation and floored by the results this far of my thigh lift. What a difference!

Thigh lift before and after photos! So happy with my progress????

Just getting started. I'm in healing mode right now. Stage two is scheduled in April. It's great being part of Team Mejia! My breasts are healing wonderfully, I'm very happy with the outcome. If you've lost loads of weight like I did then you will want to see Dr Mejia! Stay tuned and follow my transformation, it's going to be great!!

3 hours post-op...... On the road to my best body ever!

Immediately post-op medial thigh lift.....Thank you Dr L. Mejia!!!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr Mejia is a gifted young PS, with new and innovative ways to help you achieve your cosmetic goals. I've been a RN for 30 years and have seen so much. let me confirm that Dr. Mejia is among the very best in my book! He is very kind,patient and listens to what his patients have to say. Make no mistake he wants your input! I didn't think it was possible for my thighs to ever look even close to normal, yet here I am on my way to thighs that are firm, so much smaller and soon will be shown off with me in a dress, something I've not been able to do in over 20 years! I tear up with joy every time I look in the mirror at my breasts and thighs. We are planning stage 2 in April and then stage 3 in late fall, but I'm well on my way to my best body ever in 2016! Stand-by for some of my photos ladies. I will continue to post as my journey progresses.