28 Y/O Mother Of 1 Needs Current Experince About Dr. Walkiris Robles - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi! I won't be long winded so I'll get right to it...

Hi! I won't be long winded so I'll get right to it. I've decided to FINALLY get a much needed breast lift and implants. In addition to liposuction. I'm headed to the DR for my work and I've decided on Dra. Walkiris Robles. From the reviews I've read and photos I've seen she's good. But I need advice from someone who has ACTUALLY been to her. What was your experience? Do you recommend her... HONESTLY. Was it sanitary? It seems like the more real this decision becomes for me the more scared I become. Of course you hear so much about NOT going to the DR for this type of plastic surgery but mistakes happen ANYWHERE. Can any of you help me? Thank you! PS: if all goes well, I'll be headed to the DR July 7, 2016. My surgery date will be July 8, 2016. I'll be sure to give you guys step-by-step info ????

YAY! I'm headed to Dra. Walkiris Robles

Hey loves, so as promised here is a current update. I received a confirmation today via email about my appointment. Dra. Robles office confirmed my deposit (300.00 USD.). My date is scheduled for July 8, 2016! I can't lie, I'm excited about seeing a new me. These old boobs HAVE to go! I feel like the older I get, the LONGER they get LOL! In my confirmation email I was told to start taking the following:

- 300mgs of Iron three time a day,

- Complex B three times a day

- Vitamin C 1gm once a day

- Take 5mgs of folic acid once a day.

I am also told to eat healthy and to drink 2-4 liters of water daily. Since I have exactly two months until my big day I figured I'd start myself on a workout regimen. The goal is to loose 15-20 pounds before I head to the DR. Currently I am 180 lbs. and naturally curvy.

For those who've been through this process before, where can I actually get 300mg of iron? Are all of the supplements mentioned above things I can get at my local drug store?

Talk to you guys soon!