25 Year Can't Decided Which Doctor to Choose in Dominican Republic, DO

I've been doing my research for some time now,...

I've been doing my research for some time now, I've thought about liposuction before but never really took it serious. I've been receiving different quotes from doctors this past month and I'm looking forward to having the surgery before the New Year. Having a buddy will be cool the person definitely has gotta be down to earth. Regardless if I found a buddy or not I have no problem taking the trip alone. I'm flying out of JFK or LGA!!

I'm very much interested in Dr. Emmanuel-Mallol-Cotes and Dra Fatima Almonte. I've received my quote from Dr.Mallol but I'm still waiting for Dra.Almonte. Before I made up my mind for DR I was looking into Miami Doctors and also had Dr. OMULEPU on my list.

I'm looking to get a Breast Lift w/ Implants (hopefully 400cc) , Liposuction in my "torso area", "arms", "Flanks","waist" and "back" and Brazilian Butt Lift. God willing I am able to do both surgeries at the same time (crosses fingers).

As for the Recovery Home I'm looking into "My Home Caregivers Recovery Home". They also have a Facebook I found them thru Dra.Almonte facebook she refers alot of her patients there. I'll be staying in DR for 10 days, hopefully a Sunday - Tuesday kind of trip.

Just Got Back From CVS & Target

Items I Have Packed Away!!

1. Bath & Body Works Travel set (Lotion,Spray& Soap)

2. Makeup (very little products, foundation and powder & OF COURSE Lip gloss !!

3. House Slippers (Payless)
4. 3 Washcloths
5. 10 underwears
6. 2 pajamas (1 dress & 1 pant set)
7. 1 Robe

7. Vicks speedread Thermometer
8. 1 empty spray bottle
9. Variety pack of cotton balls and qtips
10. Pouch full of Pads & Panty Liners
11. Surgical Dressing and Medium Gauze Pads (about 25 each)
12. All Body Personal Massager ( Wahl Brand $17.99)

*** This Month I'm Getting All the Other Items I'll need so by November I'll be done packing***.

Going & Coming on my flight I'm wearing the same outift, I'm wearing a Victoria Secret Pink sweatsuit with sneakers (I always wear that on my flights lol)