Dominican Republic 2017

Hello I'm not certain on which dr yet. But I'm...

Hello I'm not certain on which dr yet. But I'm waiting to go in May or August. Preferably August, but if we can link up and save money why not? So I'm bringing my husband with me for safety and to help me :) I'm 26 and getting a bbl, breast lift with implants and maybe a tummy tuck! Drop your dates and dr and maybe we can all find a buddy;)

Ok so trying to figure who I'm going to next year!!

Ok dolls, I'm having my bbl done in Miami at spectrum with dr Orlando llorente. && for my other sx my husband n I are Thinking dr. Robles. Because I really liked her emails and quotes she seemed concerened and very egar to help. I have been searching her pics and I really think she's it!! I'm going for a tummy tuck, breast lift with implants. Her pictures of her clients look wonderful! I'm more so gonna be updating my other review for my bbl first. But will be getting a quote from dr Robles for what I want next, and her opinion. So with that being said I hope I can get my deposit to her by March 16 and just start paying madd loot to it so by January of next year I'm ready to go!! Wish date sometime mid to late February or after the first week of March!! Anyone traveling there please don't hesitate to post if your looking for a buddy!!