BBL Liposculpter - Dominican Republic

Really nervous but happy finally surgery is...

Really nervous but happy finally surgery is reserved. No prepping for pre op care. Will post up pics once I figure out how to if anyone has any input please help. 5'6, 158 lbs.. always had small breast to much love handles Hides the shape of my body, and now a square butt shape smh.. looking for a nice heart-shaped hourglass figure with nice boobs.

Sleeping position??

Hello I was just wondering if anyone had advice or ideas of sleeping positions while having a BA and Bbl at the same time??

Wish pics

Hourglass coke body figure w/ nice boobs

Feeling confident

Happy to see all these mallol dolls and Thier pictures keeps my confidence high knowing he's a good surgeon, and follows up can't wait until my day comes.

Before pics/wish pics

5 days left ...

So Monday is the day that it's now my turn. Really nervous and hoping and praying that I get the results I'm looking for with no complications. I'm a high follower of RS and I see what others go through I thank all for the updates and support as well. Any advice anyone can give me? Any questions I should ask before going in?? Any info that can help please drop them at the bottom I would appreciate it !!

Just some more wish pics

Made it to the flat side 8/2/16

Flat side

Finally made it to the flat side. Thank god I came out of surgery well, now it's just recovery time. I'm healing up well able to move around with just two days but I do feel achy. Kindness recovery house has been on their A game with helping me with all my needs.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon