Breast Lift/Arm Lift/Chin Lipo - Dominican Republic

After a recent TT/Lipo/BBL with Dra Almonte, I've...

After a recent TT/Lipo/BBL with Dra Almonte, I've decided on Dr. Leon for round 2, breast lift/arm lipo an chin lipo. Dra Almonte gave me exactly what I expected for my first round.
However, I'm looking for not on results but detailed communication, and I'm confident Dr. Leon will deliver. He promptly returned my request for a consultation. As of today, I've talked to him twice on the phone. He's answered all my questions, and even gave me advice to help me recover from round 1 surgery. When I call his office, his assistant answers. She speaks perfect English as does Dr. Leon. I like his gentle bedside manner, and his concern. I've already booked my flight and my accommodations at Serenity.

Round 2 w/Leon

My hubby is going with me, so I moved my date to April to accommodate his schedule. I'm super happy he'll be with me. He's much better at Spanish then and I.
This will be my 2nd and final round. Round 1, was the bbl, tt, and lipo. I love my results, although wish I had a rounder shape in the buttocks. I'm sure a little exercise will help, which I plan to start tomorrow now that the holidays are over! Many blessings and speedy recovery to all the January dolls!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon