Breast Implants, Best Decision Ever! - Dominican Republic, DO

My story was that I was frustrated because of my...

My story was that I was frustrated because of my breast size (too small). I was living at Dominican Republic at the time because I was studying here, so I searched for a few plastic surgeons and did some consults. But none of them convinced me that I was in good expert hands with the exception of Dr. Ventura.

From the first initial consult with him I trusted him, the way he took his time to explain everything and let me know what was safe for me, he gain my trust. My surgery process was a success and the result was amazing!!! During the time I was at the clinic he checked on me all the time before and after the surgery. The clinic was clean and everybody was professional. I never felt pain, just the normal discomfort expected from a breast surgery. I did everything that he recommended for my recovery but I was ready to go in a few days. The overall experience was really positive and I encourage any person that feels scared or not sure to do it, to take the best decision you can for yourself. You will never be the same again! You will be happy!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ventura is an excellent and professional doctor but more than that, he makes you feel special and taken seriously. I strongly recommend him for any plastic surgery that you are thinking of having. Now I feel so comfortable in my own body, and is all thanks to him. I am really happy to have him as a surgeon and I hope to have him for any other procedure that I might need.