21 Years Old, No Kids,

My motivation to put me implants and a nose job...

My motivation to put me implants and a nose job was to feel better with myself, the process was so clean, i leave the hospital the same day, and and fast i've never felt pain at all, and I have 45 days after the surgery and i can exercise, everything looks super natural my nose improves every day, I am very happy with my result.

21 years old, No Kids

i decided to put me breast implants and a nose job because i want it to feel better with myself , all the process with dr. Tactuk was completely amazing, he was aware of everything, from how it felt to the way i wanted to look. now i have 45 day after the surgery and he still keeps asking me if everything's okk, definitely im in love with my results, and the way he treated me and my family. everything looks natural, and my nose keeps improving everyday; recommended 100%
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I went to many doctors, looking for various options, and a friend of mine recommended me to dr. Tactuk and no other doctor makes me feel secure, he explained step by step, he told me all the risks and benefits i would have. the best decision of my life.