Mamarios Implantes Con Dra. Tania Medina De Garcia - Dominican Republic, DO

I always knew I wanted implants it was just where...

I always knew I wanted implants it was just where and who. A friend told me about a doctor in the Dominican Republic who was very good, Dra. Tania Medina De Garcia. I didn't want to make a hasty decision because this was a life changing experience, hence my research into the doctors there began. Choosing a doctor was a difficult decision for me but something about Dra. Tania Medina De Garcia stood out from the rest. Maybe it was her catch phrase 'Dollsmaker' or her biography but I was drawn to her, I choose her. Dra Medina has the ability to allay your apprehensiveness with just a phone call and the woman I met took my breath away. She is gorgeous, with a charismatic personality and skill set as a plastic surgeon to match. Her staff whom I interacted with Loren and Marielle are parallel to their boss, whatever questions I had they answered.
I am a Trinidadian and I opted to go alone to have my procedure done. There was nothing that I needed that wasn't organized for me from day one, all I had to do was show up ( and well pay of course). I was picked up at the airport and pampered for the duration of my stay. My surgery went well and my nurse who took care of me that night was such an affectionate, nurturing soul. I had a ten day period of recovery at My Home's recovery house, it was awesome, the staff were highly commendable and professional. The staff at the house catered for my every need Ruth, Rosie, Shemarah, Vanessa, Simone, the chefs, the cleaners were all very personable I was actually very sad to leave. The taxi drivers George and Miguel were sweethearts they even provided wifi in their cabs. The people I met at the house I can now call friends.
Dra. Tania Medina De Garcia organizes everything to ensure that your surgical experience is the best and most comfortable for her patients. Any concerns she addresses it and ensures that your needs are met. It has been 10 days post op for me and I absolutely LOVE my new boobs, they're gorgeous and the perfect size for my body frame I got exactly what I wanted. I am anxious to see what they look like in 4-6 months when they settle into place.
I am now back at home in sweet Trinidad but I do have a feeling of nostalgia for the Dominican Republic. What started out as a 'superficial' surgical procedure has impacted and changed my perspective about life. Thank you Dra. Medina for the memories... If I had to do it all over again I'd choose you in a heartbeat never stop taking pride in what you do. Your doll...

Viaje de los implantes mamarios

Mamarios Implantes Semana Dos

Week 3 still healing at incision love my boobs. Can't wait to transition to a sports bra.

Let's Go Out

Took the girls for their first lime 'hang out/clubbing' 3 weeks and 2 days old. It was great but I was vey protective of them didn't want anyone to accidentally bump into them so I sat and enjoyed the music... The girls behaved and hey looked awesome. I absolutely love them. Sighs...
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I absolutely love her. Extremely professional and very proactive. Never too busy to give an encouraging hug or smile to her patients. Always answers messages and apologizes if she doesn't in a timely manner. I have no regrets choosing her. Gave me her professional advice on what was best for me but allowed me to make my own decision. Truly a wonderful woman and talented doctor.