37 Yr Old, 3 Kids Tummy Tuck, Lipo, Brazillian Butt Lift - Dominican Republic

Dr hernandez is the best doctor in dr. He is very...

Dr hernandez is the best doctor in dr. He is very honest and professionial. I am so happy that I found a great surgeon to do the procedures I was looking for but most important someone who puts your health and well being first priority. This doctor is no joke hes not going to do anything that he feels is going to jeopardize your life and hes not money hungry... I loved his sincerity and I trusted my life in his hands and I dont regret it. I definitely will go again to do my breast and recommmend all my friends and family that if you want a great body and want to be alive to enjoy it then girls this doctor is the best doctor in dr...... I will post my pics asap...
e

pictures of before and after

My pics before and after surgery 2wks post op.my body changes every day. Im still swollen and my buttt keeps growing I guess it takes about 7 months to see the full results. Loving my body thank you dr hernandez...

almost 3 wks post op

Pictures of me 3 wks in..

inf on driver I used leo who picked me up, dropped me off, waited for me , etc

Leo is the driver I used in dr I recommend to call him he is very nice and helped me through out everything.. thank you leo again

more pics

Still swollen but feeling a little bit better..

more pics

3wks going on 4

4wks update

4 wks

4 wks

I cant wait to feel better I was told by doctor it takes a good 3 months. Every day it feels better but im still not 100%. Cant wait to go back to gym my back still tends to bend over I try not to over do it. Hoping week 5 when I take off girdle my muscle are stronger.

5wks update

Feeling a little better but still swollen on my sides and back.

6 wk update

Heres another update of my 6 wk im feeling a little bit more comfortable im still swollen on my back and on my sides. Trying to hit the gym everyday but going slow at it. My weight is 176 trying to gain 4 more pounds for my butt. Im kind of nervous about it cuz I do want to go down to 130 but I dont want to lose my butt in the process. Got to call the dr on that one.

7 wk update

My 7 wk update weight 170 now and im seeing more results on bbl still swollen in my back, sides, stomach still hard...but love my results.

three months

Three month update today stomach is still little hard, swelling seems to start going down little by little. Gained my 10 pounds for bbl now Im trying to hit the gym to slim and tone.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr hernandez is the best in his field... he is the right person to go to in dr especially if you live in us.