yily dolll!!!! lipo and bbl she is awesome!!! - Dominican Republic

I recently just got my procedure done which was a...

I recently just got my procedure done which was a BBL and lipo on Monday November 17th. I couldnt decide between Dr. duran and Yily but my gut feeling told me to go with her! Her bodies on her instagram @Yilyplastica are Phenomenal ! When i met her she was very sweet and welcoming i felt like i was right at home!
Now iam recovering i have no After pictures yet i will post it as soon as possible i am recovering now.
The AFTER SURGERY PAIN WAS KILLER! They started my surgery late which i was mad about because i was Anxious and starving (you can not eat alllll day or the night before).
I was in alot of pain after the surgery but the next day wasnt too bad.

1 dia (day) Post op

Hello ladies i am stilll in pain but i was so eager to share my new beautiful body :)! Thank you Dr. Yily de los santos!

3 day! (Dias) updateeee!

Hey ladiesss! Sorry i haven't been on in a while but i got goood pics and news! Lol.
Ok so today i seen Dr.Yily For a check up. She said i am healing fine and took my drainal ( thats connected in the lower baxk to drain lipo fluids ) out! I took my Faja Off for about a hour . She told me i had loose skin on my tummy, beacuse i recently had a baby boy so yes i have stretched skin n stretch marks. She did recommend a tummy tuck but I SAID NO! Its ok its just a lil loose and my friend said it will tighten up i have to wear the Faja constantly for 3 months!. I have been in pain alot so she told me I should get a massage today! Let me tell u.... It hurt like HELLLLLLLLL!!!! Omg i was in tears but it helps drain the body fluids from the lipo plus it helps you be less Stiff! So whatever i did it. Im getting another one tomorrow too! Haha! Anywho i wont talk you heads off check out my pics! Day 3! (By the way i asked her to go BIG GRANDE! And she did!!!)

I made a Month today!!!

Sorry I am so late been so busy Christmas shopping lol. So today I made a month! I have been Driving , out and about with my son, and walking more. I did read that you are suppose to stay off your butt for 2-3 weeks which I tried my hardest to do but was not too successful . I read from other surgeons that it kills the fat cells? Well I asked Yily on whatsapp she said i would be fine it will not mess up my results. Because they do say your real results do not show until the THIRD MONTH after the swelling goes down and the fatt Settles. I am a 34dd 26 46 now in my measurements. My goal was to have a 24 inch waist and a 50 inch ass lol but hey I'm satisfied ! Like I said it's only been a month maybe when everything settles it will be bigger. I am still sore ! Yily said I can start exercising! So I will do cardio in the morning :)

6 weeks Post op! yily Doll

Ok so this week is my 6th week. I feel like my 2nd stage Faja is Loose now so i wear the faja and a Aggressive Waist trainer plus the Lipo Foam! Like i said i want the Best results after my 3rd month i am thinking about going back for a Round two but lipo my thighs and more in my Waist Area . I have no Fat on my stomach from what i see plus i am still swollen. I feel like my booty looks smaller but i KNOW its because the Fat is not Settled yet the swelling goes down then after a few months the Fat Pops n fluffs up! So after about 4-5 months i will make my decision :).

FEB 5th will be 3 monthssss!!!

Wow i have came a long way lol . Just updating you guys with pictures. I am now 34dd 25 -46 1/2 . My goal before my surgery was a 24 inch waist and a 50inch booty! I haven't been wearing my 2nd stage faja as much because my friend said tooo much compression to the butt will not let it fluff up. Although my booty still is a little sore i think by the next 2 weeks i should be COMPLETELY HEALED! I wear my waist trainer it is a EXTRA SMALL! But nothing on my booty and hips most of the time.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Very nice woman, she came to check on me before and after my procedure she made me feel very comfortable.