Down to the Wire Now That I've Made my Decision Who Should I Choose Duran or Medina - Dominican Republic

I finally made my choice and I'm going to have my...

I finally made my choice and I'm going to have my surgery. But I'm undecided as to who I'm going to choose as my surgeon. It's between two people Duran and Medina both are awesome doctors with awesome results. I'm a 40 year old woman with 3 kids and I'm at the point of my life where I want to do something for me for a change. Ladies help me make the right choice

Wish pic

This is motivation to lose the extra 20 pounds I need to before my surgery

Shit just got real

Shit just got real. I made my deposit today and I cant begin to tell you how excited I am. I've been stalking real self for over 3 years undecided whether I wanted to do it or not but now I'm happy to say . I will be a Medina doll March 22, 2017. My hands were shaking as I gave the bank teller my money. I've never been outside of the country but that's not the part that makes me nervous. I'm nervous because I'm the one that's always doing things for others and never do anything for myself. For some reason I'm feeling a little selfish.

Please help ladies

Does anyone know of doctors or surgeons that's willing to provide after care in the New Orleans area? I'm also having a hard time finding a place that preforms lymphatic massages . This is a complete mess ....
Dra Tania Medina