Brazilian Butt Lift BBL w / Dr. ARNALDO VALLS; Vanity Cosmetics - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Good morning all- I want to start my journey with...

Good morning all-

I want to start my journey with real self in hopes to help others in the same position I am in. I am 25 years old with no children. 5'3 a 175 pounds. I am looking was looking for a BBL surgeon who can accommodate me with my Lipo wishes. Originally I found an amazing doctor in the Houston area. Dr Wilberto Cortez. He is absolutely amazing and I was I am in love with his work. He is in the Houston Area and his BBL is around $11,100 and includes five areas of lipo surgeon fees garment 1 night stay at hospital ect. I originally placed my deposit ($2,000) with Dr. Cortez in March with the plans of having this done in May/June. However, I lost my job and had to reschedule. The rescheduling fee is $1,000 dollars, Once I got back on my feet I reached out to his office to get my account balance and go about rescheduling but I could not get a response from his staff. His procedures are very clear and I was completely understanding about the fees, I was just a little disappointed in his staff as Dr. WIlberto himself is absolutely amazing and friendly.

I was expressing my concerns to a friend of mine who loves to travel and let me know about plastic surgery abroad. Already being $2000.00 out of pocket, I was drawn in to the amazing prices and started to do my research. I plan on having my surgery by the end of this month.

I have narrowed it down to 3 surgeons. Two are in DR and one is in Mexico.

-Dr. Walkiris Robel - Dominican Republic
-Dr. Agustine Hilario Duran - Dominican Republic
-Dr. Juan Bernardo Baltazar - Mexico

Please note the most difficult part of having surgery done abroad is the response time for quotes and communication. Since I am trying to be booked by the end of August I have really been struggling to get all my questions answered from each one.

Prices between the three are ranging from $4500.00 - $6000.00
I can be more specific once I actually chose a surgeon.

I am looking to have lipo in the following areas.

-Upper & Lower back
-Abdominal
-Flanks
-Arms
-Inner Thighs

I look forward to sharing my Journey with you all!

OFFICIALLY BOOKED - Dr. Juan Bernardo Baltazar - Mexico

Good Afternoon all:

I have officially booked my surgery with Dr. Juan Bernardo Baltazar in Mexico. I am not going to lie, I originally decided to book with Walkiris Robel however she was completely booked and could not work with my time frame.

My surgery is scheduled for August 23rd 2016. I will be flying into Mexico on the 22nd and have my first consultation with Dr. Baltazar.

The office I booked through is Top Plastic Surgeons of Mexico. http://www.topplasticsurgeonsmexico.com/

What I like about this place is it is an all inclusive package.
For the price of $4900.00 I will get the following

Full body lipo to the following ares: arms, back, inner tight, flanks, abdominal area.
+BBL

The package also includes 7 Night stay in the Scala Magna Hotel Suites & Villas or at the Fiesta Inn Naucalpan. Transportation to and from airport and all doctors appointments.

You are not required to pay for anything until the day of your first consultation in which at that point you can make a decision or not. To book your date all you need to send is the confirmation of your flight.

This company and team has been amazing at responding and very professional.

CHANGED to Miami

All-

The lack of information I could find on TOPPLASTICSURGEONSMEXICO.com really made me feel uneasy. Not to mention traveling out of country with such a large amount of cash.

I originally thought going out of country would help me save financially, but after doing some extensive research I found Miami has amazing Prices and surgeons.

I have decided to go with Dr. Arnaldo Valls in Miami.

Please refer to my other review to follow my journey. Thank you kindly!

started with a mexico surgeon, ended in miami

Good morning all-

I want to start my journey with real self in hopes to help others in the same position I am in. I am 25 years old with no children. 5'3 a 175 pounds. I am looking was looking for a BBL surgeon who can accommodate me with my Lipo wishes. Originally I found an amazing doctor in the Houston area. Dr Wilberto Cortez. He is absolutely amazing and I was I am in love with his work. He is in the Houston Area and his BBL is around $11,100 and includes five areas of lipo surgeon fees garment 1 night stay at hospital ect. I originally placed my deposit ($2,000) with Dr. Cortez in March with the plans of having this done in May/June. However, I lost my job and had to reschedule. The rescheduling fee is $1,000 dollars, Once I got back on my feet I reached out to his office to get my account balance and go about rescheduling but I could not get a response from his staff. His procedures are very clear and I was completely understanding about the fees, I was just a little disappointed in his staff as Dr. WIlberto himself is absolutely amazing and friendly.

I have narrowed it down to 3 surgeons. Two are in DR and one is in Mexico.

-Dr. Walkiris Robel - Dominican Republic
-Dr. Agustine Hilario Duran - Dominican Republic
-Dr. Juan Bernardo Baltazar - Mexico

Prices between the three are ranging from $4500.00 - $6000.00
I can be more specific once I actually chose a surgeon.

I am looking to have lipo in the following areas.

-Upper & Lower back
-Abdominal
-Flanks
-Arms
-Inner Thighs

ALL - I RECENTLY CHANGED MY SURGEON, SURERY LOCATION ECT. PLEASE READ UPDATE.

PRE OP PICTURES AND INFORMATION / RECOVERY HOUSES? / BBL MUST BRING LIST

Good morning my beautiful Ladies.

Thank you for sticking with me through my reviews as I know they seem to get length.
I wanted to post my pre-op pictures for you all to see, so we can go through the transformation together.

I already have an OK behind.... but like anyone from Texas, Bigger is always better.

I have booked my flight one day prior to my surgery, does anyone plan on flying in the day of surgery? Or have experience flying in the day of surgery as im sure this helps save money?

Any suggestions on Recovery Houses or Partners looking to buddy up on the 26th of August in Miami? Im not sure how all of this works so I am still trying to figure it out in the short amount of time that I do have.

I apologize for the pictures, I have some pretty distinguishing tattoos. So I did my best to Photoshop them out or cover them up.

BBL MUST BRING LIST

Ladies- I found this on one of the Recovery Houses websites: I know I am completely clueless on what to bring so hopefully this helps. Please feel free to leave any other must have or suggestions!

Must-Haves:
• Female urinal (won't be able to sit after surgery)
• Bleach spray & baby wipes to clean yourself until you can shower again
• Anti-bacterial soap to clean your incisions
• Neosporin for drain sites after they're removed
• Alcohol pads to make the area sterile before taking your Heparin shots (to prevent blood clots)
• Q-Tips to clean around incision sites
• Gauze pads & medical tape to redress drain tubes
• Camisoles/tank-tops to wear under garment to avoid skin irritation
• Maxi dress or something loose fitting that's easy to slip on and off after surgery
• Easy slip-on shoes (so you don't have to bend over and tie them)
• Compression stockings to help prevent pulmonary embolism
• Compression Sleeve (only if you're getting arm Lipo)
• A big pair of panties in case that time of the month arrives
• Boppy pillow to protect your booty after surgery
• Arnica tablets to help with bruising and swelling
• Stool softener/laxatives
• Pre-op vitamins and post-op protein shakes to help repair body
• Chux Pads
• Pills organizer
• Mederma Cocoa Butter (for scars)
• Chapstick/Vasaline, something to keep your lips from getting dry
• Band-aids to cover incisions
• A good camera to document your journey
• Yoga Mat to place behind knees

VANITY COSMETICS

Good afternoon all. I have read a seemingly high number of bad reviews on vanity cosmetics. I am so far (fingers crossed) having an extremely pleasant response. I am working with Stephanie Montoya and she is amazing. Always answers all of my calls and emails and keeps me updated on everything going on or needed to be done. Keep following my journey!!

RECOVERY HOUSE IN MIAMI

All-

I booked my recovery house with Love Shows Recovery House in Miami Flordia.

Love Shows RH is a full Service Post Opp Recovery Facility to help meet all of your needs around the clock in the Miami Flordia area.

I could not find a website for them but they do have an instagram page which I will provide below.

They are very good with communication and respond to all phone calls, text messages, and emails. Tatyana is really sweet and knows the ins and outs of the BBL procedures. Also provides you with sun dress and night gown.

Prices I believe are 170-175 a night but includes massages. I had to nip and tuck my package a little bit because I was on a stricter budget than planned but they were willing to work with me and help adjust to my needs.

Recovery House Miami pt 2

Officially booked. Ms.T is the sweetest thing.

BBL Pillow - DIY

Hey all; I found a cheaper way for the bbl pillows I know the majority of them are sky high.

Swim noodle, old pillow and some duck tape.

I cut the noodle into three pieces
I only used two pieces for my pillow. I cut the third and stuffed the other two pieces for a little more support.

I wrapped in duck tape to keep together, pulled the fluff out an old pillow and stuffed it all into an old pillow case. I tested it on a chair and on the floor and it works for me. Was hard to get a picture.

Let me know if you guys have any other suggestions or DIY.this literally cost me 5 dollars to make and utilizing things I have at home.

Another cheap bbl hack.

All-

I've been reaching out and seeing how people pack for their bbl surgery. Everyone is telling me a lot of maxi dresses.

That's great and all for people who already own them but I however do not.

Being in the Texas heat they are in pretty high demand to cheapest I could find was about 20.00 each.

I'm huge on cutting cost anyways I can't.
I went to my local Ross/marshalls/TJ max stores and bought men's t-shirts in sizes 3x and 4x. They fit me like a dress and because they are not in such high demand each one was 3.00.

Super lose and comfortable.

Thanks dolls!

WISH PICTURES

All-

I am 3 days away from my amazing transformation. I fly out Thursday and get Valls-afied on Friday.... not sure if I his name really works with the whole "afied" thing. Guess I will call myself a Valls doll.

Here are a few wish pictures that I have composed from other RS post and the internet as we all know that is the best place to find nice juicy booty pics.

I am looking for an upside down heart shape the a tiny waist.

Counting down - FACE weight gain is UNREAL

Hey my beautiful Dolls and Dolls to be... I FLY OUT TOMORROW MORNING. The time has flown by and I almost feel like I am forgetting something.

Not that I needed to, but I put on a few more pounds for the surgery just to make sure I got the most out of my procedure... and let me tell you the weight gain in my face and neck are unnnnnrealllll.

Hope I can find a healthy way to work of this face fat with out losing my booty. Heavy weights low reps I think....

Any suggestions from my work out queens? Let me know Thanks in advance.

Tomorrow I will be posting my last pre op pictures. Stay tuned.

RECOVERY HOUSE MIAMI

Guys I landed in Miami today for my pre op at vanity cosmetics.

LOVE SHOWS RECOVERY HOUSE...

Is absolutely amazing. I can not stress enough the level of professionalism and still being able to

Make you feel as if you are part of the family.

Due to some last minute cancelations on my end I had to fly into FLL air port in which The Love Show Recovery team was still able to accommodate me travels, my flight was extremely delayed and they were still there on time ready to help me get to where I needed to be.

They had a care package waiting for me in my room which has absolutely everything I need for a smooth recovery. I've included pictures for you. Look how they personalized it with my own cup and initials.

I was so nervous and now I am just over joyed and ready knowing I have a strong team on my side.

The house is beautiful and so clean and they even gave me a tour around south beach.

Could not be happier about my choice and I called a lot of different places.

TODAY IS THE DAY LAST PRE OP PICTURES

Today is the day ladies. Here are my last pre surgery pictures. Stay tuned for results

BBL PAIN

The truth about bbl pain.

Let me tell you guys I have a high pain tolerance I have a full back tattoo and do great with needles, however this pain was not easy.

It is a complete nightmare.... I am on day two and really struggling.

There are so many things you don't think about before getting the surgery.... The first day waking up from anesthesia you have no control over your body.... I had to pee so bad but I couldn't contract my muscles to do so.... It was literally a work out just to use the restroom.... On day two it's getting better but still a struggle.

Indont do well with pain killers so I'm trying to mange with tylonel but man it is not easy......

I had lipo also done to my arms which has made it worse because your whole body is sore and in pain.

Lipo feels like your skin is on fire and trying to rip apart. I didn't find to many reviews on the pain so this is as honest as I can get with my experience.

Please do not come down here think it's going to be a walk in the part you need tons of help for every movement.

I will be posting pictures soon loves.

BBL MASSAGE FIRST POST OP PICTURES

I had my first massage today ladies and that was a night mare. Especially when you get to the stomach area I almost passed out.

Here are some post op pictures for you I am extremely swollen and remember I did not ask for a hugggggggeee behind I wanted something natural looking to match my body and just fill in some of the debts and some volume and hips so here is the day after post op. My stomach is amazingly flat.

Just not sure DR VALLS

I can't say I'm just absolutely over the top with my results at this point in time. I do not notice any projection from my booty I just noticed he went in and filled in the dents, although I didn't want anything crazy I did want a difference and I did want it bigger. Maybe it just hasn't dropped yet? Not sure I also noticed it seems there was no fat taken from my arms or upper back.... Yes I have the holes but I don't have any brushing or notice any difference. Sorry you can't really tell because I have to cover my tattoos. I've also noticed a little un even ness in my hips which maybe will even out as the healing process goes on? I love my stomach it's great but his was a bbl procedure and I want to love my booty all the same..... We will see! Here are a few new pictures.

I've also recently read on another post that if you are unhappy with your results dr VALLS will re do it for free..... I'm not sure I would want to go through another round to be unhappy again. Just keeping you all posted