Wanting a BBL, TT and Thigh Lift - Dominican Republic

I have been stalking RS for a while now and since...

I have been stalking RS for a while now and since I am looking to book my sx date I wanted to reach out for support and to hopefully gather as much info as I can. I got a quote through Yily for all 3 procedures with full body lipo at $6700 with 9 nights at a recovery house. I got a quote through a few other Drs and I'm concerned about infection rates etc. I'm still researching and haven't booked yet but I want to ASAP!

Scheduled with Yily January 17,2017!

I put my deposit down with Yily I'm super excited! I was nervous but now I'm more excited and can't wait! Anyone else having surgery this date???

Worried about Hemoglobin

I had my blood taken a month or 2 ago and my hemo was at 12.4 and yily requires a 12.7 minimum. I take monthly B-12 shots and take iron pills already. My iron is high and my Dr said to stop taking extra protein! Ok what????!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Yily has been fairly quick within 24-48 hrs to respond to emails. I also got a quote and asked lots of questions through dr Hernandez pizzaglio and he is very very very quick at responding even on weekends. I got a quote through Duran but she didn't even mention a thigh lift in the quote I asked for and is definitely slower to respond more than 48 hrs.