Thank you for contacting the office of Dr. Yily De Los Santos.
We appreciate your inquiry and have prepared the quote below based on the information you have provided us. We have also included relevant information on the requested procedures and as well as important things you should know before and after surgery. Please read through the email and feel free to reach out to us should you require additional information. We look forward to help you achieve your dream body. Kindly note all prices quoted throughout this email are in US dollars. The quote is valid for 6 months.
Please read this message entirely before sending us your questions, as you may already find the answer in the information provided below.
1. Removing areas, such as the armpits, from the Liposuction procedure does not change the quote.
2. You cannot substitute one area for another.
3. Liposuction is required to do a BBL. That is how the fat is obtained to do the grafting.
4. This quote also contains how to book your surgery. Please read the entire quote.
5. We do not offer group discount.
6. If you don’t do the BBL it doesn’t change the price.
7. The questions about surgery are answered to people that are already confirmed for surgery with a date scheduled and a deposit sent.
8. it’s recommended that you come to the clinic on the day before your surgery to get your labs done.
9. Everybody is needs to have somebody to spend the night with the day of surgery. It’s mandatory.
10. If you have any health condition (asthma, high blood pleasure, anemia, etc.) please, notify in advance.
Quote Total:3,000 $ USD
The above quote total includes the following procedures:
· Liposuction of the abdomen, full back, flanks and waist
· Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) via fat grafting to the buttock
*The quote above is valid for 6 months*
Also included in the quote total are the following:
ü One compression garment (distributed by SILIMED)
ü Pre-operative blood work (TTP, HIV, Hbs, HCV, BASAL GLYCEMIA,GLYCEMIA, UREA, SERUM CREATININE, FULL BLOOD COUNT, VDRL, BLOOD TYPE Y RH) EKG test performed by our resident cardiologist
ü Anesthesiologist Fee (Epidural Block)
ü Clinic and Surgery Fees (room, operating room, nurses, IVs, 3 meals, surgical assistants, etc).
The compression socks are not included but every patient must have them. You can either bring them from home or buy them her for $20 USD.
If you want to get a Tummy Tuck, instead of just lipo:
Tummy Tuck $1,000 additional if the first quote was just for lipo. If you want Hernia repair done with the Tummy Tuck, it’s $500 additional, for a $1,500 total extra.
The above prices are valid only if you add them to the quote above.
· Lymphatic massages $31 each session (10 sessions suggested)
· Additional garment $140
· Compression sleeves for your arms $60
· Compression Socks $20
· Blood Transfusion $250
· Medical Insurance. It covers any complication that may present within the first 30 days after surgery if you’re still in Santo Domingo. $150
The following medications will be prescribed to you after surgery. The costs of these medications are not included in your quote total. You may purchase these medications at any local pharmacy here for approximately $370 USD or you can get them in your country, make sure it’s the same medication as listed. Please note some medications and/or doses may not be available in your country without a prescription.
§ HEPARIN 40 MG: Subcutaneous injection 1 per day for 8 days.
This medication is prescribed to prevent blood clots.
§ CIPROFLOXACINA 1GR: Take 1 every 24 hours for 10 days.
This medication is an antibiotic prescribed to prevent infections.
§ AUGMENTIN (CLAVULANIC ACID AND AMOXICILINE) 1GR: Take 1 every 12 hours for 10 days. This medication is an antibiotic prescribed to prevent infections
§ KLOSSARA 40MG: Take 1 tablet every 8 hours for 5 days.
§ RONEX: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for 10 days.
§ FINITACID (ESOMEPRAZOL) 40 MG: Take 1 every 12 hours for 10 days.
This medication is prescribed to combat heartburn and acid reflux
§ FERROUS SULFATE: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for 30 days.
This medication is commonly known as IRON. It is prescribed to combat iron deficiency.
§ THROMBOCID OR ARNICA CREAM: Apply on the operated area 2 times a day for 10 days. This cream is prescribed to combat bruising and swelling.
§ VITAMIN C 500 MG: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for a month.
§ FOLIC ACID 10 MG: Take 2 tablets per day for 15 days.
1. Your Hemoglobin Level must be no less than 12.7. Start taking vitamins, B complex, ferrous sulfate (Iron), folic acid & vitamin C approx. 3 weeks prior to your scheduled surgery date. No prospective patient will be operated on if their hemoglobin level is not at least 12.7
2. Your Body Mass Index (BMI) needs to be below 35. It’s a clinic policy. Nobody in this building is allowed to operate on somebody with a BMI over 35.
3. Pre-operative test will be completed at our clinic either the day before your surgery or the morning of your surgery. We will not under any circumstances accept pre-operative test results conducted outside of our clinic. If for some reason you need to consult a specialist, besides my Cardiologist (for example: a Pulmonologist, Endocrinologist, Hematologist, etc.) That consultation fee is not included in the previous quote, and it’s not deducted from the deposit you might have sent.
4. It is recommended you visit a cardiologist prior to your scheduled surgery date. You want to ensure you take every measure to ensure you are in good health before your surgery. The tests you want to have done are an EKG & radiography.
5. It is also recommended you have blood work done prior to scheduled surgery date. Again you want to ensure you are healthy enough to have surgery. The tests you want to have done are Creatinine, Glucose, full blood count & Hematocrit.
6. Stop smoking (at least 2 months before the surgery date) and don’t take drug. Don’t drink alcohol during the 2 last weeks before surgery.
It is recommended you have a doctor or nurse available in your country to drain your liquids if needed upon your return.
What to bring
1. You will need to provide identification with a photo in order to complete your admission. (Government issued ID, Passport or Driver’s License)
2. You need to bring loose clothes. Example maxi dress, sweats, button down shirt, etc. T-Shirt/tank top to wear under your garment.
3. Box of baby wipes
4. Kotex (menstrual pads). Thick ones. (To be placed under your garment to provide cushion)
5. Compression Socks. If you buy them here is $20 USD extra.
If you need any document or letter after surgery, please request it at least 3 days before your returning flight, otherwise we won’t provide it.
The day of your surgery
You have to fast the day of surgery so don't eat or drink anything. You have to be in the clinic at 7 am, you’ll have the test done, the consultation with me and then the surgery. One of my assistant will be with me to translate and for a better communication.
Duration of your surgery
It takes about 1 hour to clean you disinfect your body, give you anesthesia, put catheterization and IV, I’m not present in that moment, because I have my assistants to do that with my anesthesiologist that is present all the time, then I come into the room and operate, it takes about 2-3 hours. When I finish my work, I go out of the operating, my assistants clean you again and prepare you to go to the recuperation room, where spend about 1 hour and a half or 2 hours under observation, and then you’re taken to the room assigned by the clinic. In total, it would take about 5 hours for the whole process since you go into the operating room and until you go out.
Scheduling Your Surgery Date:
Select the date you would like to have surgery. We recommend you plan your date accordingly, allowing yourself to remain in the country for two weeks. If you cannot stay two weeks, you must stay for minimum of 10 days so we can guarantee that you leave out of risk. Please take into account the procedures you want to have. The more procedures you have, the longer you should stay. In order to confirm and guarantee your surgery date, you must secure your date with a deposit of $300 (non refundable). (WIRE TRANSFER).
A deposit is required as a show of good faith that you are serious about having surgery. In the past we have scheduled patients for surgery who did not show up. We apologize we cannot guarantee a surgery date without a deposit. Verbal confirmation a date is available for surgery does not guarantee you that date. Surgeries are scheduled on first come basis when the deposit is made. Once your deposit is made please send me an email with a photo attached of the deposit slip receipt. The deposit date and amount must be visible. I will respond to your email confirming your date is guaranteed. You must retain the deposit receipt and present it the day of surgery to receive credit for the deposit. Send deposit from your bank. The receipt must have your name on it, if you send the deposit from another person’s account you have put a note on the receipt with your name and the date of surgery. If you get to come for surgery and after you do your labs something comes out wrong and you can’t do the surgery, the $300 USD deposit will be used to cover the cost of the labs, meaning that the $300 will not be refunded. You can’t switch your deposit to another person under any circumstance. If you do not have a bank account search online on how to wire money internationally) Do not use xoom.com.
§ Bank name: Banco de Reservas de la República Dominicana
§ Recipient: (first name) Yily (last name) De Los Santos
§ IBAN/Account Number: 200-02-280-001088-7
§ Swift Code: BRRDDOSD
§ Office: San Soucí
§ Address: Naval 27 de Febrero
§ City: Santo Domingo
§ Providence: Santo Domingo
§ Zip Code: 11603
§ Phone: 809-788-9696
Dr. Yily’s Address: Av. Pedro Henriquez Ureña #137, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Places to stay at
If you don't have a place to stay after surgery in the Dominican Republic, we can help you with that!!
You need to stay in a place where you can get the proper care in order to have a good recover, and we can help you making the arrangements.
Recovery Houses are specialized in dealing with patients that just got surgery, these places provide you with the attentions you will need, including transportation, meals and nurse assistance
To hold a spot at the Recovery House, you just have to send us a message to the following email address, and we'll be more than happy to take care of it:
The balance of your surgery must be paid prior to your surgery. You can pay the morning of your surgery at the clinic. I only accept cash. You may pay in US dollars or Dominican pesos. I don’t accept financing, credit card, care credit, money orders, bank check or personal checks.
About the procedures
The day of surgery
The night before the surgery don't eat or drink anything after 10 pm. You have to be in the clinic at 7 am, you’ll have the test done, the consultation with me and then the surgery. My assistant will be with me to translate and for a better communication.
I will give you instructions and recommendations for your recovery. You will stay 1 night in the clinic. You have to wear the garment for 3 months and can’t spend more than 45 minutes a day without it during these months.
We usually use continuous epidural block. Although some patients prefer general anesthesia, it is at the discretion of the anesthesiologist. He is a trusted professional and knows what anesthesia is the best for each patient.
The implants are placed under the muscle. The stitches are absorbable; they do not need to be removed. I do not transfer fat to breast because of the issue of breast cancer.
The tummy tuck scar/incision is 4cm from the pubic line. I use stitches that dissolve, so they do not have to be removed. I cannot tell you how many inches your waist will be reduced as that is dependent on your diastasis and the separation of your muscles. This will be determined during surgery. You will have a drain after surgery that will collect excess fluid. This drain will be removed in 7-14 days, depending on your recovery. Please note it is recommended you wait at least 1 year to get pregnant after having this procedure.
BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
This procedure entails grafting fat from other areas of your body and injecting it into your buttocks. I cannot determine how much fat I can graft before surgery. The amount of fat injected in the buttocks will depend on how much fat your buttocks can accept and your hip size. The fat will be injected in all directions as long as it does not compress the sciatic nerve. Too much fat injected in the buttocks can cause necrosis or form abscesses. This mainly occurs when the patient does not have proper post-op care. After having a BBL you CAN sit on your butt and sleep on your back.
Important notice about BBLs: Most of the butts in the “wish pics” that some of my patients send me are made of PMMA. I do not use PMMA. I solely do fat grafting and inject the fat in the buttock. I will always try to give my patients their desired results, but we have to be aware that there are limits when injecting fat.
My preferred method of contact for questions is via email. We have implemented new measures in responding to emails that has reduced the delay in response time. Should you want to call our office the number is listed below. We can be best reached during .