Yily Barbie Dec 2014 - Dominican Republic

I am 32 years old, 5"7 height for 167 lbs.After...

I am 32 years old, 5"7 height for 167 lbs.After giving birth i've lost my shape,on the top of that my butt became like with no muscles.My self esteem dropped . I don't feel like i am a woman because my butt is not appealing .I am ashamed to wear pants without a panty pad,I've been doing that for the past 8 years.After doing a lot of research on BBL ,I decided to reshape my body . I really want a donkey butt with tiny waist and large hips.
I went to see a doctor in Toronto because I wanted to have the procedure done in my town,He discouraged me big time by telling me I don't have enough fat to have a nice hourglass shape.He told me I can have body sculpture but not a butt with projection.His price was $ 10500,When I consider his price and the result that I am looking for ,I wasn't confident about his work ,I felt he wasn't my doctor and left his clinic and went back on real self and I have chosen 3 DR so far based on their reviews Dr Yily,Dr Duran and Dr Baez. Their prices are affordable,and they have very good review. I got quoted by all of them and now I just have to decide which one is going to make me happy with a phenomenal butt.

new pic of the square butt

Take a look at my shape.My butt is Grrrr.

I just received the quote from Dr Baez

Hello

Thank you for thinking of me for an evaluation of plastic surgery, for realization of all the surgeries you requested the most important thing is that you must be healthy and the cardiologist must approve that we can perform all procedures. Price for the surgeries that you are requesting, liposculture to abdomen, waist, back, flanks plus Brazilian butt lift (including hips) is US$ 3000 dollars, in your case you will probably benefit for better results of a tmini tummy tuck if it is necessary to do this procedure it is 500 USD dollars extra , which includes:

-evaluation by plastic surgeon
-Cardiovascular evaluation
- Laboratory exams
-Anesthesia
-Surgeries
-Overnight stay in the clinic
-First compressive garment
-Free of charge follow ups (transportation not included)

-Medication post-surgery (antibiotics and analgesics)
- Lymphatic drain massages and ultrasound massages are not included, cost is 300 dollars extra

THIS QUOTE IS GOOD FOR 6 MONTHS.

You can include a medical insure for complications after a plastic surgery it cover all services you need in and out of country, it cost from 150-200 USD depending on the amount of surgery you will get. If you have any clinical condition you must obtain clearance from your doctor, if you smoke you must quit two months before surgery and have clearance of your pulmonologist. The amount of fat transfer to your buttocks depends on how many cc can be extracted with liposuction. Your results also depend on your hemoglobin level if you want to get excellent results you really have to be healthy and no anemia and please ask your primary can doctor to take some blood test like glycaemia, full blood cell count and creatinine at least to know if you can have all surgeries done. You can begin to take vitamins once your surgery appointment is near (Iron, Vitamin C and B12 plus Folic acid are very helpful).

Important info:

Your date for surgery is important because I work from Monday to Friday (days for surgery are from Tuesday to Thursday). I just have one or two patients per day, you also have to arrive one day before surgery to be evaluated and have lab work done, and if you are arriving early it is better for you because lab test can be done from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm.

Medication included in you package are antibiotics, analgesics and gastric protection medication, all drugs provided are given to take by mouth, but you will have to buy Enoxaparin, water pill and creams for bruises (arnica gel) and any other medication not previously included, medicines aren’t expensive here so you will spend around 200 dollars. Massages are not included. You should bring compression socks to wear them after surgery.

You can also bring your own medication; here is a list of basic meds

Augmentin 1gr every twelve hours for ten days (antibiotic)

Omeprazole or any other antacid for 5 days one every day

Arnica gel

Medication for nausea

Water pill

Lovenox 40 mg every day for 5 days

Medication for itching (not every patient but some feel itching)

Any strong medication for pain like percoset every 6 to 8 hours for 5 days

Your compressive garment included is a Fajate or Mariae’s brand item if you want one more garment cost 120-150 dollars. You will need to buy a stage two faja 5-7 days after your surgery so if you want you can bring one or buy it here in a faja store.

I work with a team, my cardiologist will evaluate you and my anesthesiologist will examine you and discuss what type of anesthesia suits you right, you might have epidural block or general anesthesia. Anesthesiologist and cardiologist have the last word about how many procedures can be done safely on you.

If you have a tummy tuck, we include with a tummy tuck muscle repair, if you want to have a BBL and you also wish to have a breast surgery or tummy tuck you must know that some projection and volume will be lost because you will sleep over you back.

If you are aiming to have a breast augmentation, there are several brands of breast implants but all are silicone gel cohesive, texturized implants (Silimed, Eurosilicone, and Donasis) depending on the brand you choose then your quote might be lower or higher, (Silimed is the most expensive brand as we do not have mentor implants anymore). In the quote you receive we generally include Eurosilicone implants for your surgery. If you have breast surgery at the same time with Brazilian Butt lift, you have to know that you could face some issues with the projection and volume of your butt after surgery as you will have to sleep over your back.

PLASTIC SURGERY IS NOT THE SAME AS WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY; YOU HAVE TO BE INSIDE NORMAL RANGE OF BMI (BODY MASS INDEX) OR JUST OVERWEIGHT TO HAVE SURGERY. IF YOU SMOKE OR USE ADDICTIVE DRUGS YOU MUST QUIT THEM ONE OR TWO MONTHS BEFORE SURGERY AND TWO MONTHS AFTER TOO IN ORDER TO GET GOOD RESULTS AND NO COMPLICATIONS. PLASTIC SURGERIES ARE FOR HEALTHY PEOPLE OR THOSE WHO HAVE ANY CLINICAL CONDITION BUT ARE UNDER CONTROL, IF YOU HAVE ANY DISEASE YOU HAVE TO CONSULT AND GET APPROVAL OF YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE SURGERY.

We are located in Santo Domingo (capital of the country), Dominican Republic; the nearest airport is Las Americas International Airport (SDQ). I work at Instituto de Cirugia Especializada, the clinic is placed in Gazcue neighborhood (Address is Bolivar Avenue 208, suite 405, 4th floor), and it is near to hotels and colonial zone; my cellphone number is 18098908143 and office number 18096899342 if you can’t reach me at this numbers you can call my husband Dr. Rodriguez so he can answer your questions, he is available in the morning from 9am to 1 pm. If you need transportation or a recovery house, there are several in Santo Domingo areas; I don’t work with an exclusive recovery house and i don’t have a preferred one, these recovery houses are near clinic: Yasmin, Armonia, Maria, Gianna, Ruth and Daisy. You can hire a taxi driver at a recovery house, from my office or from yellow pages, a round trip from my office to the place you are staying it costs about 10 dollars. Recovery houses are the best place to stay as they can offer all services but some patients don’t feel fine staying there. You can stay in a hotel but you will need to come with someone else so that person can take care of you. You will need to come to my office for follow up 2-3 times during your stay in the country. This is a link in Google maps with the location of my clinic.

You will have to stay in Santo Domingo from 10 -14 days depending on the surgeries you will get done. You will be able to get back to your work in two weeks (average). I know some English but I can’t speak fluently, my assistant will help me in your evaluation to have a better communication.

Quotes are good for 6 months after that cost might change or some items could not be included. I just accept payment in cash (US dollars) for your surgery. It is not necessary to deposit to my bank account to lock a surgery date, you just have to confirm your surgery 3 weeks before traveling here but if you are willing to do it you can do a deposit of 200 USD to lock your date, this deposit is not refundable. You can transfer total cost of your surgery if you are willing to when your date of surgery is approaching.

I don’t have paypal account and I don’t like to receive money by western union as I don’t have enough time to get the money. Once you deposit the money you can send me an email and i will confirm that everything is ok. Questions or doubts about the price or the elements included in your surgery package just email and I will reply as fast as I can but please try to send all of them in just one email in order to make things easier for me as I receive several emails in just one day.

Dr Yily gets back to me

Thank you for contacting the office of Dr. Yily De Los Santos.

We appreciate your inquiry and have prepared the quote below based on the information you have provided us. We have also included relevant information on the requested procedures and as well as important things you should know before and after surgery. Please read through the email and feel free to reach out to us should you require additional information. We look forward to help you achieve your dream body. Kindly note all prices quoted throughout this email are in US dollars. The quote is valid for 6 months.

Please read this message entirely before sending us your questions, as you may already find the answer in the information provided below.

Notices:

1. Removing areas, such as the armpits, from the Liposuction procedure does not change the quote.

2. You cannot substitute one area for another.

3. Liposuction is required to do a BBL. That is how the fat is obtained to do the grafting.

4. This quote also contains how to book your surgery. Please read the entire quote.

5. We do not offer group discount.

6. If you don’t do the BBL it doesn’t change the price.

7. The questions about surgery are answered to people that are already confirmed for surgery with a date scheduled and a deposit sent.

8. it’s recommended that you come to the clinic on the day before your surgery to get your labs done.

9. Everybody is needs to have somebody to spend the night with the day of surgery. It’s mandatory.

10. If you have any health condition (asthma, high blood pleasure, anemia, etc.) please, notify in advance.

Quote Total:3,000 $ USD

The above quote total includes the following procedures:

· Liposuction of the abdomen, full back, flanks and waist

· Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) via fat grafting to the buttock

*The quote above is valid for 6 months*

Also included in the quote total are the following:

ü One compression garment (distributed by SILIMED)

ü Pre-operative blood work (TTP, HIV, Hbs, HCV, BASAL GLYCEMIA,GLYCEMIA, UREA, SERUM CREATININE, FULL BLOOD COUNT, VDRL, BLOOD TYPE Y RH) EKG test performed by our resident cardiologist

ü Anesthesiologist Fee (Epidural Block)

ü Clinic and Surgery Fees (room, operating room, nurses, IVs, 3 meals, surgical assistants, etc).

The compression socks are not included but every patient must have them. You can either bring them from home or buy them her for $20 USD.

If you want to get a Tummy Tuck, instead of just lipo:

Tummy Tuck $1,000 additional if the first quote was just for lipo. If you want Hernia repair done with the Tummy Tuck, it’s $500 additional, for a $1,500 total extra.

The above prices are valid only if you add them to the quote above.

Optional Costs

· Lymphatic massages $31 each session (10 sessions suggested)

· Additional garment $140

· Compression sleeves for your arms $60

· Compression Socks $20

· Blood Transfusion $250

· Medical Insurance. It covers any complication that may present within the first 30 days after surgery if you’re still in Santo Domingo. $150

Medication

The following medications will be prescribed to you after surgery. The costs of these medications are not included in your quote total. You may purchase these medications at any local pharmacy here for approximately $370 USD or you can get them in your country, make sure it’s the same medication as listed. Please note some medications and/or doses may not be available in your country without a prescription.

§ HEPARIN 40 MG: Subcutaneous injection 1 per day for 8 days.

This medication is prescribed to prevent blood clots.

§ CIPROFLOXACINA 1GR: Take 1 every 24 hours for 10 days.

This medication is an antibiotic prescribed to prevent infections.

§ AUGMENTIN (CLAVULANIC ACID AND AMOXICILINE) 1GR: Take 1 every 12 hours for 10 days. This medication is an antibiotic prescribed to prevent infections

§ KLOSSARA 40MG: Take 1 tablet every 8 hours for 5 days.

§ RONEX: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for 10 days.

§ FINITACID (ESOMEPRAZOL) 40 MG: Take 1 every 12 hours for 10 days.

This medication is prescribed to combat heartburn and acid reflux

§ FERROUS SULFATE: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for 30 days.

This medication is commonly known as IRON. It is prescribed to combat iron deficiency.

§ THROMBOCID OR ARNICA CREAM: Apply on the operated area 2 times a day for 10 days. This cream is prescribed to combat bruising and swelling.

§ VITAMIN C 500 MG: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for a month.

§ FOLIC ACID 10 MG: Take 2 tablets per day for 15 days.

Before Surgery:

1. Your Hemoglobin Level must be no less than 12.7. Start taking vitamins, B complex, ferrous sulfate (Iron), folic acid & vitamin C approx. 3 weeks prior to your scheduled surgery date. No prospective patient will be operated on if their hemoglobin level is not at least 12.7

2. Your Body Mass Index (BMI) needs to be below 35. It’s a clinic policy. Nobody in this building is allowed to operate on somebody with a BMI over 35.

3. Pre-operative test will be completed at our clinic either the day before your surgery or the morning of your surgery. We will not under any circumstances accept pre-operative test results conducted outside of our clinic. If for some reason you need to consult a specialist, besides my Cardiologist (for example: a Pulmonologist, Endocrinologist, Hematologist, etc.) That consultation fee is not included in the previous quote, and it’s not deducted from the deposit you might have sent.

4. It is recommended you visit a cardiologist prior to your scheduled surgery date. You want to ensure you take every measure to ensure you are in good health before your surgery. The tests you want to have done are an EKG & radiography.

5. It is also recommended you have blood work done prior to scheduled surgery date. Again you want to ensure you are healthy enough to have surgery. The tests you want to have done are Creatinine, Glucose, full blood count & Hematocrit.

6. Stop smoking (at least 2 months before the surgery date) and don’t take drug. Don’t drink alcohol during the 2 last weeks before surgery.

It is recommended you have a doctor or nurse available in your country to drain your liquids if needed upon your return.

What to bring

1. You will need to provide identification with a photo in order to complete your admission. (Government issued ID, Passport or Driver’s License)

2. You need to bring loose clothes. Example maxi dress, sweats, button down shirt, etc. T-Shirt/tank top to wear under your garment.

3. Box of baby wipes

4. Kotex (menstrual pads). Thick ones. (To be placed under your garment to provide cushion)

5. Compression Socks. If you buy them here is $20 USD extra.

If you need any document or letter after surgery, please request it at least 3 days before your returning flight, otherwise we won’t provide it.

The day of your surgery

You have to fast the day of surgery so don't eat or drink anything. You have to be in the clinic at 7 am, you’ll have the test done, the consultation with me and then the surgery. One of my assistant will be with me to translate and for a better communication.

Duration of your surgery

It takes about 1 hour to clean you disinfect your body, give you anesthesia, put catheterization and IV, I’m not present in that moment, because I have my assistants to do that with my anesthesiologist that is present all the time, then I come into the room and operate, it takes about 2-3 hours. When I finish my work, I go out of the operating, my assistants clean you again and prepare you to go to the recuperation room, where spend about 1 hour and a half or 2 hours under observation, and then you’re taken to the room assigned by the clinic. In total, it would take about 5 hours for the whole process since you go into the operating room and until you go out.

Scheduling Your Surgery Date:

Select the date you would like to have surgery. We recommend you plan your date accordingly, allowing yourself to remain in the country for two weeks. If you cannot stay two weeks, you must stay for minimum of 10 days so we can guarantee that you leave out of risk. Please take into account the procedures you want to have. The more procedures you have, the longer you should stay. In order to confirm and guarantee your surgery date, you must secure your date with a deposit of $300 (non refundable). (WIRE TRANSFER).

A deposit is required as a show of good faith that you are serious about having surgery. In the past we have scheduled patients for surgery who did not show up. We apologize we cannot guarantee a surgery date without a deposit. Verbal confirmation a date is available for surgery does not guarantee you that date. Surgeries are scheduled on first come basis when the deposit is made. Once your deposit is made please send me an email with a photo attached of the deposit slip receipt. The deposit date and amount must be visible. I will respond to your email confirming your date is guaranteed. You must retain the deposit receipt and present it the day of surgery to receive credit for the deposit. Send deposit from your bank. The receipt must have your name on it, if you send the deposit from another person’s account you have put a note on the receipt with your name and the date of surgery. If you get to come for surgery and after you do your labs something comes out wrong and you can’t do the surgery, the $300 USD deposit will be used to cover the cost of the labs, meaning that the $300 will not be refunded. You can’t switch your deposit to another person under any circumstance. If you do not have a bank account search online on how to wire money internationally) Do not use xoom.com.

Deposit information:

§ City: Santo Domingo

§ Providence: Santo Domingo

§ Zip Code: 11603

§ Phone: 809-788-9696

Dr. Yily’s Address: Av. Pedro Henriquez Ureña #137, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Places to stay at

If you don't have a place to stay after surgery in the Dominican Republic, we can help you with that!!

You need to stay in a place where you can get the proper care in order to have a good recover, and we can help you making the arrangements.

Recovery Houses are specialized in dealing with patients that just got surgery, these places provide you with the attentions you will need, including transportation, meals and nurse assistance

To hold a spot at the Recovery House, you just have to send us a message to the following email address, and we'll be more than happy to take care of it:

reservations.rh@gmail.com

Payment Forms

The balance of your surgery must be paid prior to your surgery. You can pay the morning of your surgery at the clinic. I only accept cash. You may pay in US dollars or Dominican pesos. I don’t accept financing, credit card, care credit, money orders, bank check or personal checks.

About the procedures

The day of surgery

The night before the surgery don't eat or drink anything after 10 pm. You have to be in the clinic at 7 am, you’ll have the test done, the consultation with me and then the surgery. My assistant will be with me to translate and for a better communication.

After surgery

I will give you instructions and recommendations for your recovery. You will stay 1 night in the clinic. You have to wear the garment for 3 months and can’t spend more than 45 minutes a day without it during these months.

Anesthesia

We usually use continuous epidural block. Although some patients prefer general anesthesia, it is at the discretion of the anesthesiologist. He is a trusted professional and knows what anesthesia is the best for each patient.

Breast Augmentation

The implants are placed under the muscle. The stitches are absorbable; they do not need to be removed. I do not transfer fat to breast because of the issue of breast cancer.

Tummy Tuck

The tummy tuck scar/incision is 4cm from the pubic line. I use stitches that dissolve, so they do not have to be removed. I cannot tell you how many inches your waist will be reduced as that is dependent on your diastasis and the separation of your muscles. This will be determined during surgery. You will have a drain after surgery that will collect excess fluid. This drain will be removed in 7-14 days, depending on your recovery. Please note it is recommended you wait at least 1 year to get pregnant after having this procedure.

BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)

This procedure entails grafting fat from other areas of your body and injecting it into your buttocks. I cannot determine how much fat I can graft before surgery. The amount of fat injected in the buttocks will depend on how much fat your buttocks can accept and your hip size. The fat will be injected in all directions as long as it does not compress the sciatic nerve. Too much fat injected in the buttocks can cause necrosis or form abscesses. This mainly occurs when the patient does not have proper post-op care. After having a BBL you CAN sit on your butt and sleep on your back.

Important notice about BBLs: Most of the butts in the “wish pics” that some of my patients send me are made of PMMA. I do not use PMMA. I solely do fat grafting and inject the fat in the buttock. I will always try to give my patients their desired results, but we have to be aware that there are limits when injecting fat.

Contact Us

My preferred method of contact for questions is via email. We have implemented new measures in responding to emails that has reduced the delay in response time. Should you want to call our office the number is listed below. We can be best reached during .

My butt will be a brand name lolllllllllllllllllllll.

I was looking at some wish picture online .I selected some ,and I know I will have a crazy nice butt.

My wish pictures

I don't ask a lot .but as a woman i look at those picture everyday.lol
my turn will come soon

Choice of Recovery house

Hi my dolls,

could you please suggest me a recovery house near to Dr.Baez office . I've heard Yasmin is a nightmare.
Thanks

Daisy recovery house and Nursing pillow

Hello dolls,

Can someone share with me her experience with Daisy recovery house?
Also I need info about how the nursing pillow can be helpful.

Many thanks

BBL with Dr Baez on Dec 17th 2014 .

Hello doll ,
I finally updated my surgery date with Dr Baez ,it will be on Dec 17th 2014.
I open for suggestions and advises.
Please keep me in your prayer.

1 month and 4 days ahead

Hello ladies ,
I have confirmed my surgery for Dec 17th,Booked my ticket,bought the pre-op and post op medicine. I am pretty much ready .My biggest concern is when I am looking myself in picture am asking How will I look like after this surgery.I am a realistic person ,but honestly even though I've seen skinnier girl than me came out of bbl with extensive result.But when I think about myself I am not that much confident. I am 167 lbs right now for 5''7 hmmmmmm but with no but and hips at all.Grrrrrrrrrrr. My self-esteem has drop so much that I have a new boyfriend for months now but cannot have sex with him due to my body cue the last drop pointed that out when we broke up….
I will see what magic Dr Baez will put on that body . I really deserve a change before 2015.

Just thinking about how I will look after sx

I've been compared some butt look .Wanted to see what will really match with my body as I am a tall woman. I came across a profile on RS and the bbl has been done by Dr. Ortega in Miami .I put hat down to this work cus it is simply amazing and I think it will work perfect with my shape cus I don't really have big legs ,some shape like the wide one will not really fit me .I would prefer to have a round full and juicy but ,I will share the pic with you dolls. and will definitely use it as my wish picture .
I know you cannot apply a shape to your body just because you like it ,it will depend on your shape as well as the amount of fat available in your body and your type of skin, but when I look at her before picture hmmmmmmmmmmm Hat down to this butt.

Hopefully Dr Baez will make my dream come true and will make me happy for the rest of my life .

Counting down.28 days from today.

I keep on dreaming about my new body ,wondering how will it be after .At the same time scared of the recovery process. I bought all the supplies already and I am pretty much ready for the day now.

Silhouette Recovery HOme

Hi ladies,I booked for my RH today,Angie at silhouette gave me a good quote,and she has a lot of services included in it.I booked with her.

Arnica and Bromelain pills.

Hi Ladies ,I just contacted Dr Baez regarding the supplement that I should take before and after surgery. She advised me not to take Arnica and Bromelain before the surgery ,I can use them after the surgery. I didn't know ,as I didn't have a proper consultation with her ,I was just following advise on RS. so now I know.

Measurement before surgery

My Butt is 41 "
My waist is 36"
My upper abdomen is 33
My wish measurement is 47" 26" and 24"

Dreaming about my SX

If I could press a button and see today can be automatically Dec 17th .I would do that.

I gained weight prior the SX

I am 169 lbs before surgery .I wish I can get all the extra fat in by butt.lol.
I seriously want a fabulous perky butt.

www.bblpillow.com

Hello ladies ,

I just found out this product .It looks like it is new on the Market and seems to be very practical for after care .But the price is quiet high for just a pillow.I am planning to go back to work 10 days after sx .Does anyone know any alternative pillow to this BBL pillow.

Please advise

3 more wednedays to go

Thinking about being in the SX room in 3 more Wednesday.

Snatched waist

Hi ladies ,

I was thinking about my waist ,if it is not going to be SNATCHED I am not going to be happy .most of the hourglass figure that I am looking online are the snatched waist .because the butt might be big but if don't have a nice waist the surgery will not worth it.

SX list .

Hi Ladies , here is my list ,please let me know if I forget something.

-Maxi dresses
-T shirts and tank tops
- leggings
-Panties and socks
-Compression socks
-1 stage 2 faja ( I don't know what size I will be after SX)
-Pads
-All the vitamins that I'll need: vitamin C,B12,folic acid,iron.
-Sandals and slippers
-Regular bandaids
-Cotton balls
-Q tips
-Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Water pill,will buy it in DR.
-P EZ
-Antibacterial wipes
-Arnica gel and tablets
- bromelain
-Waist trainer to wear over my raja
-Baby wipes and lots of them
-Gauze and tape

Faja and waist cincher

Hello ladies,

As my date is getting closer ,I actually bought butt out cut raja from ebay. I am still a little bit reticent in term of buying multiple raja because I don't really know what will be my size after the surgery. I know I will buy a waist cinched latex Ann cherry after the surgery but i don't know which size should I choose,the same problem for the garment .

Could you please advise me ladies?

Weight gain Pre op

I am 170 lbs before sx . I am tall and wanted to gain weight in order to have enough fat to transfer to my butt.
counting down .few days away.

Updating my beauty

My goal is to enhance the beauty that God has blessed me with. Everyone is beautiful in their own way and to me, surgery is an enhancement. It's a choice. I stand firm to my choices that I make and if I want a Brazilian Butt Lift and if I know that I will make me happy, then so be it. Your happiness is your medicine. My surgery is just 7 days away.

Big news on Realself

Dr Yily stole Dr Cortes Patient to advertise herself.
Interresting.

4 days until surgery

Questioning myself ?

Will you come back from DR with the bubble butt that you are expected?
I see a lot of large hips ,large ass but a few bubble butt.
Anyway I cannot go back at this stage. we will see.

Quick question ladies

Can you have your first massage the day after your surgery ? if not when can you start?

No surgery until today

Hi ladies,
my hemo was too low .i am on treatment right now.and I also have some Dr issue.
I will explain later.
Keep me in your prayer ladies.

surgery date Dec 19th 2014

Hi Ladies,
I just want tonlet you know I had my surgery yesterday with Dr Yily.and everything went unexpected(in a good way).I changed the dr in the last minutes while I am in Santo Domingo.I will explain you later.today is 2nd post op.I am doing very well for this stage.not so much pain but more discomfort.
I will talk to you later.

6 days post op

Hi Ladies ,

Just want to give you quick updates .
First of all ,I want to thank you all for your support prayers .I would have not make it without you after God. I travelled back home yesterday , and today I am already at work because my manager is not here I have to be at work. I did not have my surgery on the 17th of December as I stated before ,because I think my doctor choice was wrong ,and I couldn't realize that until I arrived in Dominican Republic. I will give you more detail about that in another review. Let's talk about the pain now. The first night is like hell. I had cramp in my butt ,and all the pains stayed in my waist ,the medicine did not help that much after the anesthesia wore off,I spent the first night without closing my eyes ,by the second day I felt a little bit better with the pain ,butt my blood dropped to 6 after the surgery ,I had to take 2 litters of blood. and I started to get better . the 3rd day wasn't really good ,but I had more discomfort than pain ,I was really tired in my body ,and I slept all the time . But ladies trust me ,I was improving day by day ,and after the 3 rd day ,I was able to stand up and do most off the thing on my own ,I thank God for that .On the 4 th day because I had to travel yesterday ,I went to the Dr office to remove the drain ,it was painfull...... I cried .

Later when I get home I will write about my experience with Dr Yily ,it is nothing but successful.I am Happy with my result . I will tell you more about the surgery itself .

7 days post op

for some reasons i couldn't download from my phone

pics from day 1 to 7 days.
Feel much better day by day .the butt went from 46 inches to 44 .Hopefully it will stop shriking.Lol

before and after pics

The butt progress

a little update

Hi ladies ,

I know it is been a long time that I haven't post about my sx . today I am 21 days post op . I can say 75% of the swelling are gone , my back is still stiff but I walk better every day , my stomach and my back are still sensitive to touch but now I started feeling my back because it was numb before ,my butt is itchy sometime .Now let's talk about how I feel in my new body .I love my new body ,be cause I am a tall girl and I didn't have a lot of fat ,I had large waist and flat butt so needless to say I didn't have an hourglass figure. after the surgery I was so happy to see I have hips,I have a full and round butt. One thing that Yily was really aggressive on was my waist and I feel it in the healing process ,it seems she did not leave any fat at all in this area ,and that the mostly part that I have stiffness .My back became smaller as well ,she lipod my back very well that I have to buy new bras, cus my old bras don't fit me in the contour( not in the cup), I have to make them smaller or buy new one. My butt was 46" after the surgery ,not it is between 43.5 and 44 inches .I wanted it to be at least 45 .Thant makes me think about round 2 ,but at the same time my waist become so small,I take a hook smaller in my faja and waist cincher every week.I am waiting to see the final result after 3 month mark and IF I have to think about round 2 I will try to get pregnant first and give birth ,afterwards I will make a momy makeover cus I don't think I would have enough fat if I choose to do it before giving birth.
Overall ladies I am happy ,happy with the new me .I can't stay for 3 hour without looking in the mirror and also I have a centimeter that I am measuring the butt 2 to 3 times a day ,even when I am at work .( you can call that crazy).
Another thing I wanted to add, remember how Dr Baez told me she wouldn't touch my stomach without a tummy tuck.Today when I am looking at my stomach ,it is so flat ,and not really with saggy skin and it is beautiful for me as I gave birth once ,I do have stretch mark at the bottom but it doesn't bother me ,It is just looking natural ,and I am pretty sure the skin will stick down the road,I will add some picture soon.
Thank you for all your advise ladies .I love you all. Muahhhhhh

the butt in different angle

Make you judgement ladies

my butt is getting smaller

I really miss my swelling

I am getting smaller every morning.and that makes me really sad.

2 months old butt

2 months post op

Hello ladies,
Today I am 2 months post op.Now I can say I am 90% healed .Only my back and stomach are still stiff in the morning I am still wearing my garment faithfully , and it is getting looser every week .I came from a medium garment to an extra small now ,I think this is something that's need to consider when it come for your budget because you cannot wear a garment for a month .Mine I saw them almost every 2 weeks ,and I already bought 4 garments so far. Now lets talk about the butt. My butt is acceptable ,some day it looks small some day it looks normal ,One thing I have noticed ,the butt is bigger in the afternoon then when I wake up in the morning ,It is still stand between 43.5 to 44 inches depends on the day .In term of shape the butt is large butt still keep the flat shape that I had originally in the middle which I don't like, and I think this is the reason I am thinking about round 2 even though I don't see yet where I am going to remove the fat from(lol).For waist I have a big rib cage I cannot expect it to be smaller because I am touching my ribs under my skin but the measurement is 31 inches in the middle and 30 inches on the top .
Thinking about round 2 but not for this year ladies. but I will make a good research on 3 doctors I have in mine . Dr Hasan ,Dr Fisher and Dr Ortega.
That is pretty much all please let me know if you have any questions.

My garment choice

Hi ladies ,

I am sharing the link below with you .It is my garment ,and I bought it on amazon .This garment has done a lot in my recovery .It is a high compression garment As I have the tendency of having a flat shape ,the garment is the perfect one for me because it lifts up my butt the way it supposes to be .It tightens my legs also. The only thing that I can complain about is it gives me too much butt when I wear it .And it came from my worse enemy to my best friend as I cannot stay without it on . .

I will post picture wearing it soon.

here is the pics of 4 months pots op

Not so much changes. I am still considering round 2 for 2 reasons. My body needs a TT and also i wish to have more volume and a rounder butt. My butt is a little bit sensitive this week due to seating for a long period of time .otherwise i feel good and summer is around the corner i will start wearing my new clothes.I am oprn to any suggestion ladies.do not hesitate to comment. I wish all the newbies good luck and happy healing.

4 minth post op

Hi ladies,
as promised , here are the 4 months post op pics

5 months

So far , I love my results.but still thinking about round 2.I gain 3 pounds after sx.

5 months post op

Almost 9 month PO

Last year at this time I had a frog shape...now when I look at myself there is a significant change.Thanks to God and Yily.

updates butt pic just for you ladies

Enjoy my 9 months butt ! But I am thinking about round 2...maybe next year.
Dr Yily /Baez/Duran