I Want to Be a Cabral Barbie - Dominican Republic, DO

Has anyone gotten work done with Cabral? Any pics...

Has anyone gotten work done with Cabral? Any pics that you could private message me?

I got my quote for a Brazilian butt lift and a breast lift. Really want a small waist with big butt and hips but want to see more work hes done first.

Was anyone able to find some before and after pics on the internet by cabral? Ive only really seen what is on his instagram page.

Recovery Houses

Can anyone please send me the websites of a few of the recovery houses near Cipla. Can you also share some of your experiences that you've had with them?

Thanks!

TT, BBL, LIPO, and BA WITH CABRAL IN JANUARY 2017

So I just got confirmed for January 31st 2017 appointment with Dr. Cabral. I am absolutely so excited, but for the next 2 months of have to diet and exercise in order to get my BMI where it needs to be for surgery. I just had a baby 7 months ago and ive gained tons of weight. Goal is to lose 20 pounds before surgery.I've been thinking about staying at the Armonia Recovery House. Anyone ever stay here? Can you tell me about it??
Dr Hector Cabral