ONE HAPPY YILY DOLL!!! - Dominican Republic

Hello lady's my name is B and I'm from NYC. I am...

Hello lady's my name is B and I'm from NYC. I am 25 and weigh 125 now. My norm is usually around 100-105lbs being that I'm ONLY 4'11.. But I was on prednisone for 8 months and that BLEW me up.. I was actually 156 at my worse. So I'm doing pretty good but it has DESTROYED my body nothing is tight anymore I feel like I've had a kid or something NO BUENO! I will show you some recent pics of me and also some from before my aweful prednisone journey... I use to be skinny BUT not curvy. Just boxy which always bothered me. So its getting hard to shake this extra 25 pounds and I figured even If I did I would just be "BOXY" again.. So I think I'm in need of some curves and BOOTY ladies! I'm a small girl so I don't want a Kim K booty but more like a Jessica biel booty but its got to be somethere there though. I've got to be able to "LOOK BACK AT IT!" I have done my boobs two years ago so that's one less thing that has to happen THANK GOD!.. I want to do the brazlian butt lift and body sculpting grafting which ever it's called to get those beyonce curves.. I want to do lipo from my inner thighs, upper back (I have a problem with my back I think I have a wide back and it drives me crazy! So I want a skinny skinny back, behind my neck and shoulders I want that lipo'd as well as the lower back), sides/flanks, entire abdomen, arms, and I want all that fatt put into my booty.. I have some wish pics up that's what I'm hoping for... Curvalicious bootyfied diva! Okay I sent Dr. Yily a email with wish pics and pics of myself, also with what I want done about 4 days ago and no answer, GRRR. So today I couldn't take it anymore, I finally just tried to call the office and #NO ENGLISH OMG.. Such a language barrier but I eventually got to speak to the receptionist which took about 4 calls before I even got transferred to the right office BUT when I did it was hell trying to spell out my email adress to Rosa but she was still very sweet and said that the Dr. Has a lot of emails and she will let her know I sent one, I will get a email back from Dr. Yily tonight or tomorrow morning. Yay. So that's great because I'm really waiting for the quote so I can start planning everything out... I have to say thank you ladies who have posted in the past because I have been on here researching like a addict all night and day and because of y'all I know what to expect and how good Dr. Yily is. So #GAVEL GAVEL I am brought! Thanks ladies! So I will be back with a quote and some more info talk to you soon Yily Dolls kisses

P. S.
I'm not sure how much all of this will cost but I couldn't post this without putting "A PRICE" so 4k is just my limit when I get the exact quote ill let you guys know.

Okay, got my QUOTE! $3800 for everything ..

Okay so Ladies I got my quote yesterday was kinda frustrated because I had to call at 10am and spoke to one of the receptionist who looked on the computer and finally found my email only because I sent it again right on the spot so it would be at the top of the list, she said "oh okay I got it I will email you Right now and give you a quote" so I said thank you SOO much and I waited.. AND WAITED AND WAITED.. Until about 2:30 and then I was a bit pissed. So I called back and said someone was suppose to send me a quote this time I got the persons name I was talking to "Yira" and she said what's your email address again I will send it to the people who Handel the emailing and I said "NO, if I don't get a quote today I'm going to go with another dr." (I know I felt bad but I was sick of playing the email game it had been over a week) So Yira instantly said let me go look up your email my self and I resent it on spot AGAIN and she found it looked at my recent pics and said "oh your skinny" I smiled lol. That was nice of her, so she said "I promise you I will give you a quote RIGHT NOW.. 5 mins if not you call me right back" and I said "OHHHKAY" and ladies it was more like 3 mins and this email appeared (I will post it after this).. YAY! Ladies this is my advise DO NOT sit around waiting for them to find your email call them and make them look it up because you can be waiting for ever and like me I know you want to get the ball rolling and knowing how much everything cost is important so you can start adding costs of plane tickets, recovery house cost and so on..

This is the email I have been so patiently waiting for lol..

Thank you for contacting the office of Dra. Yily de los Santos.

We appreciate your inquiry and have prepared the quote below based on the information you have provided us. We have also included relevant information on the requested procedures and as well as important things you should know before and after surgery. Please read through the email and feel free to reach out to us should you require additional information. We look forward to help you achieve your dream body. Kindly note all prices quoted throughout this email are in US dollars. The quote is valid for 6 months.

Quote Total: $3,800 USD

The above quote total includes the following procedures:

· Liposuction of the abdomen, full back, arms, inner thighs, flanks and waist
· Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) via fat grafting to the buttock

Also included in the quote total are the following:
ü One compression garment (distributed by SILIMED)
ü Pre-operative blood work (TTP, HIV, Hbs, HCV, BASAL GLYCEMIA,GLYCEMIA, UREA, SERUM CREATININE, FULL BLOOD COUNT, VDRL, BLOOD TYPE Y RH) EKG test performed by our resident cardiologist
ü Anesthesiologist Fee (Epidural Block)
ü Clinic and Surgery Fees (room, operating room, nurses, IVs, 3 meals, surgical assistants, etc).

Optional Costs:
· Lymphatic massages $31 each session (10 sessions suggested)
· Additional garment $140
· Compression sleeves for your arms $60
· Compression Socks $20
· Blood Transfusion $250
· Medical Insurance. It covers any complication that may present within the first 30 days after surgery $150

Medications:
The following medications will be prescribed to you after surgery. The costs of these medications are not included in your quote total. You may purchase these medications at any local pharmacy here for approximately $270 or in your country. Please note some medications and/or doses may not be available in your country without a prescription.
§ HEPARIN 40 MG: Subcutaneous injection 1 per day for 8 days.
This medication is prescribed to prevent blood clots.
§ CIPROFLOXACINA 1GR: Take 1 every 24 hours for 10 days.
This medication is an antibiotic prescribed to prevent infections.
§ CLAVULIN (CLAVULANIC ACID AND AMOXICILINE) 1GR: Take 1 every 24 hours for 10 days. This medication is an antibiotic prescribed to prevent infections
§ KLOSSARA 40MG: Take 1 tablet every 8 hours for 5 days.
§ RONEX: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for 10 days.
§ FINITACID (ESOMEPRAZOL) 40 MG: Take 1 every 12 hours for 10 days.
This medication is prescribed to combat heartburn and acid reflux
§ FERROUS SULFATE: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for 30 days.
This medication is commonly known as IRON. It is prescribed to combat iron deficiency.
§ THROMBOCID OR ARNICA CREAM: Apply on the operated area 2 times a day for 10 days. This cream is prescribed to combat bruising and swelling.
§ VITAMIN C 500 MG: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for a month.
§ FOLIC ACID 10 MG: Take 2 tablets per day for 15 days.

Before Surgery:

1. Your Hemoglobin Level must be no less than 12.9. Start taking vitamins, B complex, ferrous sulfate (Iron), folic acid & vitamin C approx. 3 weeks prior to your scheduled surgery date. No prospective patient will be operated on if their hemoglobin level is not at least 12.9

2. Your Body Mass Index (BMI) needs to be below 35. So the anesthesiologist can work with you.

3. Pre-operative test will be completed at our clinic either the day before your surgery or the morning of your surgery. We will not under any circumstances accept pre-operative test results conducted outside of our clinic.

4. It is recommended you visit a cardiologist prior to your scheduled surgery date. You want to ensure you take every measure to ensure you are in good health before your surgery. The tests you want to have done are an EKG & radiography.

5. It is also recommended you have blood work done prior to scheduled surgery date. Again you want to ensure you are healthy enough to have surgery. The tests you want to have done are Creatinine, Glucose, full blood count & Hematocrit.

6. Stop smoking and/or taking drugs.
It is recommended you have a doctor or nurse available in your country to drain your liquids if needed upon your return.

What to bring:
1. You will need to provide identification with a photo in order to complete your admission. (Government issued ID, Passport or Driver’s License)

2. You need to bring loose clothes. Example maxi dress, sweats, button down shirt, etc. T-Shirt/tank top to wear under your garment.

3. Box of baby wipes

4. Kotex (menstrual pads). Thick ones. (To be placed under your garment to provide cushion)

5. Socks

IF YOU NEED ANY DISCHARGE PAPER AFTER SURGERY, PLEASE AKS FOR IT AT LEAST 3 DAYS BEFORE LEAVING SANTO DOMINGO, OTHERWISE WE WON’T PROVIDE IT.

Scheduling Your Surgery Date:

Select the date you would like to have surgery. We recommend you plan your date accordingly, allowing yourself to remain in the country for two weeks. If you cannot stay two weeks, you must stay for minimum of 10 days so we can guarantee that you leave out of risk. Please take into account the procedures you want to have. The more procedures you have, the longer you should stay. In order to confirm and guarantee your surgery date, you must secure your date with a deposit of $300 (NON-REFUNDABLE). (WIRE TRANSFER).

A deposit is required as a show of good faith that you are serious about having surgery. In the past we have scheduled patients for surgery who did not show up. We apologize we cannot guarantee a surgery date without a deposit. Verbal confirmation a date is available for surgery does not guarantee you that date. Surgeries are scheduled on first come basis when the deposit is made. Once your deposit is made please send me an email with a photo attached of the deposit slip receipt. The deposit date and amount must be visible. I will respond to your email confirming your date is guaranteed. You must retain the deposit receipt and present it the day of surgery to receive credit for the deposit, if you don’t bring it I won’t be able to deduct it from your quote)

About the procedures

The day of surgery
The night before the surgery don't eat or drink anything after 10 pm. You have to be in the clinic at 7 am, you’ll have the test done, the consultation with me and then the surgery. My assistant will be with me to translate and for a better communication.

After surgery
I will give you instructions and recommendations for your recovery. You will stay 1 night in the clinic. You have to wear the garment for 3 months and can’t spend more than 45 minutes a day without it during these months.

Anesthesia
We usually use continuous epidural block. Although some patients prefer general anesthesia, it is at the discretion of the anesthesiologist. He is a trusted professional and knows what anesthesia is the best for each patient.

Breast Augmentation
The implants are placed under the muscle. The stitches are absorbable; they do not need to be removed. I do not transfer fat to breast because of the issue of breast cancer.

Tummy tuck
The tummy tuck scar/incision is 4cm from the pubic line. I use stitches that dissolve, so they do not have to be removed. I cannot tell you how many inches your waist will be reduced as that is dependent on your diastasis and the separation of your muscles. This will be determined during surgery. You will have a drain after surgery that will collect excess fluid. This drain will be removed in 7-14 days, depending on your recovery. Please note it is recommended you wait at least 1 year to get pregnant after having this procedure.

BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)
This procedure entails grafting fat from other areas of your body and injecting it into your buttocks. I cannot determine how much fat I can graft before surgery. The amount of fat injected in the buttocks will depend on how much fat your buttocks can accept and your hip size. The fat will be injected in all directions as long as it does not compress the sciatic nerve. Too much fat injected in the buttocks can cause necrosis or form abscesses. This mainly occurs when the patient does not have proper post-op care. After having a BBL you CAN sit on your butt and sleep on your back.

Important notice about BBLs: Most of the butts in the “wish pics” that some of my patients send me are made of PMMA. I do not use PMMA. I solely do fat grafting and inject the fat in the buttock. I will always try to give my patients their desired results, but we have to be aware that there are limits when injecting fat.

About the procedures

The day of surgery

After surgery

Anesthesia

Breast Augmentation

Tummy tuck

BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)

Okay so now I'm not sure what date I am going to actually do my surgery... I have about $2500 saved up I want it done before my birthday which is July 8th so I'm thinking sometime in May..

Blood WORK!

Okay ladies I just did my blood work today, I was planning on getting my BBL In May.. So I wanted to see what my Hemoglobin level ahead of time is.. When I went for my boob job 3 years ago, I was a severe Anemic and had to take iron pills.. (Which I didn't and still did my boob job ANYWAY! Lol yes I know I'm crazy but I wanted my BOOBS!) I should get my results in a week or so.. I will let you guys know what it is as soon as I get my results back. No I have not put my deposit in yet BUT will do that next week. Was going to do it this week, but my Morkie puppy swallowed a bone and got some parts stuck in his throat #AMESS So I had to pay a HUGE vet bill a little minor set back.. But I should be good next week, don't know how the dates will look but hopefully something in May will be available.. I want this done before my birthday (July 8th) I want to be somewhat healed, not still walking like a Mummy.. So May would be perfect. NOW, I am concerned about a couple things I read, a couple Yily reviews said she asked if you want all the fatt from all the areas (the good fat) put in your Butt or just some of it.. The girls who said put some of the fat, after two months said it disappeared like they had NO hips and butt was smaller... I read one Yily Doll that said she told Yily to put all of it In hips and butt and she regrets it," it's a bit to big it's like the center of attention BIG". I am 4'11 125lbs, I am not a big girl, I do want a nice round booty but not a huge DONK. I also don't want my hips and curves and booty to disappear because I didn't put enough fatt there... ::sigh:: YILY DOLLS HELP!! I'm so confused I don't want to mess this up, I want it not too big, not too small but perfect... So if anyone has been through this please let me know the best way to go about this thanks y'all KISSES!! Talk to ya soon Dolls!

Okay, deposit is SENT!

I just sent my Deposit in today ladies. I am waiting for Comformation on May 29th 2014 YAY! Now the next step will be booking the flights and the recovery house.

May 29th Confirmed!

Okay ladies it is official.. My date is May 29th. I should be happy right? I'm not! I'm stressed... I'm in serious save mode I am still behind and instead of plan A which was to bring along my mom, it looks like I won't have enough to bring her.. So that sucks. BUT I might be able to bring my best friend Plan B who wants to get a BBL also only probably is she's getting her boobs done May 9th!! (In nyc) Lol. I really wanted to do it with her ANYWAY since we missed the whole boob train together.. But I'm not too sure how healed And ready she will be.. So I might have to just push date back till the first week of June ARGH! Getting SOO close to my birthday (July 8th) This MUST MUST MUST be done by my birthday or else I'll die! So I want to know if any ladies on here has done there boobs and then BBL right after, or any back to back Surgerys??? So I can figure this all out.. The one thing I won't do is go alone because I have heard TOO many horror stories and the percentage of things going wrong is much HIGHER!! You need HELP and someone to look after you in another country.. So yes I need to get it together...

Oh and P. S. HELL YEA!! I would go alone LOL... I want this sexy curvalicious body BAD!!!.. But I REEEEALY don't want to go ALONE if its my choice that's all, I would be petrified... I have never been out the country.. And to do BBL too at that oh man I would be a mess. So anyways that's where I am at, either way I will be doing it before my birthday okay later Yily Dolls!

More Wish pics...

Okay, Yily Dolls Help..

Me and my best friend were talking and I really don't want to wind up with a DONK high on my back.. I want a upside down heart shaped booty.. I just put some pics up to show what I mean I want the fatt at the bottom of my booty giving it that cup crease look.. So I'm looking for any Yily Dolls that have asked for this and maybe can show me some pics.. Or if any Yily Dolls want the same and get what I mean.

Hey Dolls... 34 Days left!!!

Hey Ladies just been trying to imagine how my Yily curves will look here are some pictures of me before the devil PREDNISONE hit me and dedtroyed my body.. And then the pics of how I want to look after Yily, with the plastic Surgery App... 34 days left!! Nope haven't booked my tickets yet going to do that first week of May and then look for a RH I'm thinking of Armonia I've kinda got set on that place, great reviews and looks nice with 24/hour nurses.. Okay gata go KISSES!

Before Prednisone Pics...

Help!!! Need a buddy for May 29th!!!

Is anyone gong to Yily the end of May like me?? I need a sx buddy to go with. Looks like my worse fear is happening me having to go ALONE... And I am also debating on staying 5 days instead of 7 days, does anyone know what day the drain will come out and is it safe to take the drain on the Plane??? Or maybe I should stay my butt there for 7 days to be safe.. I don't know. But either way I Need someone to go with.. At least another SX buddy would help I wouldn't feel so bad.. On another note I have gained some weight I'm now 137lbs. I'm hoping that will give me enough good fatt so I can get that perfect upside down heart shaped booty.. Oh and another thing I have been searching on here like crazy and I can't not STAND when people have reviews and don't put before and after pictures it drives me crazy it's defeating the whole purpose of putting up a post.. ARGH! Hmm.. Maybe the stress is just getting to me I don't know well g2g.. Dolls kisses!

P. S.
I want to stay at Armonia

Recovery House BOOKED!

Okay well change of plans I have FINALLY found another Yily doll to get my surgery done with.. She has the same date plus she lives close so it's a perfect match. So with that being said, I've decided to stay at Serenity instead of Armonia since we can share a room together. It will be about 75 bucks a night not bad. I will be staying for 10 days. Now all I have to do is buy my plane ticket and I should be all set. Oh I went to my DR. Today to get my blood results and my Hemo is 12.6 and EKG test was fine also I'm completly healthy.. YAY! But I really have to get this hemo up because I know what a stickler Yily is about the hemo level plus I want no delay in my surgery...

Okay Flight BOOKED!

HI YOOO! I'm on JetBlue on 28th ready to go! Don't know if I need it but I got wheel chair assistance for the flight back.. So just incase I don't want to stand on a long security line I'll be good.

Three more days till I go to DR!!

I just got my passport out of my storage unit and I am almost ready to go.. I have my lipo foam, travel urinal, compression socks, (was going to get the arm compression but tight on money might have to get it while I'm in DR) brought some extra pillows and a bobby baby pillow for the plane, I got my pads.. And umm I think that's it. Let me know if I'm forgetting anything ladies KISSES!

Okay Gals I'm ALIVE!! Day 5

I'm at Serenity sore as HELL had a couple of hiccups but not terrible.. When I get back home I'll write a more detailed review. Okay so tired and managed to get my period today after having it a week before I came here WTF so was a MESS today.. Okay I'll put some pics kisses

HOME SWEET HOME!!!

Okay ladies I have made it home and I feel SOO much better! I never wanted to go home so bad in my life. Not because the recovery house was bad or anything I was just tired of being miserable in damn DR.. I am still very sore and swollen but I know in a couple weeks that will subside.. But ladies yes this is NO JOKE, some days your going to want to cry scream give up and so on and others manage... It's 10xs harder when you have to go to another country ALONE and do it.. That's the kicker. Okay give me a week or so ladies and I'll write the full review I'm still not up too it but I hope pictures help.. Kisses.

These Damn Iches!!!!

OMG! I can't sleep I keep getting these sharp inching pains and I know it's like the skin shrinking but I want it to STOP! Anyone know how to make this go away??

Oh GOD, I need a drink!

Does anyone know when it's okay to have a drink I'm so sick of being sore ugh I'm going crazy lol

OKAY.. I got a burst of Energy

I guess I just had a moment and figured let me take some new pics see what I'm working with it may make me feel better.. And indeed it did, it was probably better then the shot of vodka I was thinking of taking lol

HOT GIRL MOMENT!!

OKAY OKAY! This is the first day I went out and really walked around and traveled.. And let me tell you Gurls I had a "HOT Girl Moment!!" So I was at a hot dog stand with my mom, I was starving from all the walking I had done and this guy comes up to me and buys a Pepsi and goes "Here sexy lady, you MUST have something to drink with that hot dog" and I was like "no thank you" lol, he goes "No no please take it I couldn't dare see YOU thirsty" so I took the drink and he was smiling up a storm and when I walked away he was staring at me like a dog in heat !! LOL. And then there was guys staring at me every where I looked and cars beeping at me and I was like are they talking to me and my mom was like DUHH!! I'm like "OH". Lol So I think I got BODY YA'LL!!! :-)~

No waist clincher..?

Oh another thing I have a small regular shape girdle on NOT a extra small waist clincher that I'm suppose to have on, so my stomach is SUPER swollen.. I am going to try and buy one next week.. I am just so broke from all of this surgery stuff, plus I just got my phone bill from last month and it's $600 even with the international plan I made them put on my account.. So I'm pissed! I do feel bad because I know the swelling is really bad on my stomach and I should have a waist clincher on and NOT a small but a Xsmall, but I hope between now and next week it does no damage.. It shouldn't though, I researched "garments" and I found out that they don't determine your results, how good your plastic surgeons work determines that.. Garments just allow you to see the finished product ahead of time.. Also helps with the swelling to go down faster.. But ANYWHO, my stomach should be super super tiny but I can tell the difference because I don't have a waist clincher on.. So hang tight ladies that waist is NOT X-small tiny just yet..

Whoops I forgot to post this last week

Okay I think it's TIME!!

Feeling good and thought it's time to see what this thang is looking like.. So here it is gals :)

Seasoned Yily Dolls QUESTION???

I'm about to buy a X-SMALL garment from Merenagroup and I don't know if I should buy the stage 1 with the hook and eye or stage two without it just the pull over???? I want my swelling to go down and waist to be tight tight but not sure which one to get at this stage HELP?!!?

DENTS??!!!

Okay I have a dent in my left cheek I can feel it it's not too noticeable but I also see like cellulite.. Now I know she put fat in my but which I guess is like cellulite but it looks like a little lumpy.. So I need to know if this is permanent or this will go away after the 3rd month mark?? Anyone see this almost two months post???

Okay I'm back!

I think I feel normal now Gals so that's good! I have a little soreness still on my back and a little stiffness on my stanch but other then that I feel good. I'm going to start riding my bike so I can loose the little access fat I have In my face neck legs shoulders and arms.. But I am so happy I'm getting close to the 3 month finish line. I'm still swollen and need my stomach to go down and back but my booty looks great and my energy is back up.. I do have a question though like by the 3 month mark will ALL THE SWELLING BE GONE??? Like none at all???? Well the seasoned Yily Dolls can help me out let me know hopefully.. Well gals here are some pics I took today and yesterday KISSES!!

Before SX and 2 Month Mark Pics

More photos

Was kinda feeling myself ladies lol..

Hey Dolls!

Well it's passed the 3 month mark and I attempted to take off my faja for a beach day and man I swoll right up again not to bad but still was pretty swollen.. I'm like Crap I guess not yet, and also I started to ride my bike the day before so that could have had a part to do with it too.. YIRA told me that if I excesise I will swell up so I guess there it is.. But if there are any girls that have gone through this let me know so I know I'm not CRAZY lol Kisses!

Hey Dolls!

Well I have to say things have been going GREAT! I am still a little swollen in my mid back, and bottom stomach, but other then that I am GOOD! I am now a bottle service waitress at a club and living it up! Yily is really the REAL DEAL. I can't explain how she turned my boxy shape into a sexy hour glass figure, matter a fact I don't have to! You can just look at the pics they speak for itself. I'll be updating and can't wait to see how I look at 6 months! That will be the finished FINISHED product so it only gets better and better.. Alright ladies hope you enjoy the pics KISSES!

I'm BAAAAACK!

Hey Girls, I Miss yall! I have been getting back into the groove of things. And have my life back. I am back to work and living it up. My body is still getting smaller and there is still a little tummy swelling and back swelling but other then that my body's great! I am so happy I could cry. Every moment of misery I felt in DR and after, was worth it. I am back at the gym trying to get rid of my fat face and neck and thighs.. I'm still not skinny skinny if you know what I mean. I need to be "SLIM SLIM". So I still have work to do but I'm getting there. I just wanted to stop by and show you some updates. I finally got the guts to put on a dress and this time I wasn't scared away with all the swelling. I was feeling kinda HOT! So I put some pics for ya to see. I am almost 6 months Nov 29th so I've come a long way. But I have to say I LOVE Dra Yily for the wonders she has done to my body it's truly a work of art and takes lots of body sculpting talent!! Okay ladies have to run KISESS!! Hope you like!

Help BBL Sisters

I have a question Ive Been to the gym and I STILL have the Fatt face thighs neck and shoulders.. I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! I was thinking about taking the HGC diet again so I can rid of the access fat BUT I'm scared that it will eat up all my results.. Anyone else know about the HCG diet and have taken it??? I have taken it before and YES you do loose like a pound a day and loose like 15 20 pounds easily in one month But you loose from like all the pure body fat and I'm like super scared but isn't dieting and exercising the same thing?? Someone help this is driving me crazy! I want to be 110 already... :((
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon