Tummy Tuck with Liposuction and Bbl. Dominican Republic, DO

I was originally scheduled with Dra Robles but...

I was originally scheduled with Dra Robles but then something tragic happened in February with one of her patients then communicating with them was just impossible. When you are only a few weeks away from your surgery date and cannot get a hold of anybody it's really nerve wrecking so I decided to switch doctor and chose Dr Jose Leon.

Recovery house

Paid my deposit

Finally made it here in DR

Got here and the driver was already waiting for me. He took me straight to the clinic to see Dr Leon. Did all my blood work and was scheduled for an early surgery tomorrow..

Made it to the flat side!!!

No pictures of my tummy tuck yet as I just had my surgery this morning but Dr Leon was kind enough and sent me my BBL picture.

1 day post op

Back at the recovery house and I'm about to get my first massage.

Came home with my drain...

Didn't want to go home with my drain with me but I'd rather it be completely not draining than develop complications later on. back to work on Monday and I'm hoping I can go back to work without it!

17 Days post op

I am in love with my new belly button!! The incisions are coming along nicely it's really fine and hides well in a bikini. I just cannot wait for all the swelling to go down as I'm still very swollen in the tummy area, hips and my back.

Back profile

I forgot to add this picture in today.

21 Days Post Op

Eventhough I'm still swollen I just have to try my new body in some old swimsuit. The tummy tuck scar hides well in a bikini unfortunately this butt can no longer fit a size small bottom

34 days post op

Just a quick update I know Its been awhile since my last update. I've been busy with the kids and work while hubby is deployed. I thought I'll post a picture in the same outfit before and after and boy what a big difference it is and don't forget I'm still very swollen as you can see on my sides. I also posted my favourite faja this is the most comfortable one and my favourite (I have 3) and please make sure you buy a lipo foam this definitely will help you flatten your stomach nicely and smoothly and avoid faja burns.

Dr Leon's lipo on thighs

I heard a lot from the girls from the recovery house that they had lipo done on their thighs but their lipo didn't look anywhere near mine. I was scared at first of course because my bruising was really bad compared to theirs but now I know why!!! So happy with result??

Butt profile

This butt is not going no where. I have lost a few pounds and was finally able to fit some of my work pants yay I don't have to be stuck wearing my stretchy pants lol but my husband seem to think it's not toning down at all.

Loving my result everyday!!!

Closer to my three months mark and I'm ready to get rid of this faja!! I Didn't really mind it before until summer came and wearing it became unbearable but it definitely helps with swelling and shaping your body...

One more week to 3 months post op

It's true when they say you'll see the full result after 6 months to a year.. Loving the result as each day passes by, I'm seeing more definition especially around the waist and thighs oh and the butt is still the same size as it was right after the surgery lol

3 months Post op

Getting better everyday??

Getting better everyday??

3 months post op

Just love doing my before and after picture. All the pain and cost are worth it!!!

3 months post op

Just love putting my before and after pictures side by side

Before and after

4 months post op

Three more days to 4 months post op

Almost 5 months op

Loving my back profile right now...

5 months post op

Enjoying the last days of summer..

8 months post op

Body is still shaping up well, sensations are all coming back in the stomach area but the best part is the scar is healing really nice, it's so low and fine that you can barely see it.

2nd Round with Dr Leon - 4 months post op

2nd round with Dr Leon, finally got my boobs done and they looked amazing! Lying down on my side with a only a bralette!! Loving the perkiness??

Still loving my behind??

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I have such great experience with Dr Leon that I wouldn't hesitate recommending him to any girls that are looking for great results and great experience outside of their home country. I will continue posting pictures of my progress as I know this is one of the biggest factor in how and who we choose to be our surgeon.