Tummy Tuck Buttlift and Liposuction - Dominican Republic

Im 32 years old from the south Bronx. I had a son...

Im 32 years old from the south Bronx. I had a son 11 years ago who left me with strecth mark's and loose skin. Unfortunately exercising and eating healthy does not fix my problem. :( I've always wanted this procedure done. But never had the money. Im ready to get my life back and feel confident once again.

the day is getting closer and im so nervous.

The day is getting closer and im extremely nervous... im kinda not feeling the fact that Dr. Hernandez doesn't speak to his patient until the day of the surgery I have so many question about my high blood pressure. Hopefully he gets back to me:(

bacteria going around in plastic center in santo domingo

Im so afraid now. I saw in the news today in univision a young lady who almost died by a bacteria from a tummy tuck that was performed today by a female doctor. From what I heard it was a bacteria that's been around the clinic and RH. I need to find out which female doctor works in plastic center. And when I do I will definitely post it.

so finally found the courage to post my body pics.

more pics

Dr.Alejandro Hernandez finally e-mailed

A greeting e-mail reminding me what vitamins to take. Very professional and polite and no need to rush to make the deposit. As soon as March 1st 2014 arrives his secretary will remind me. He also has a bank account here in the which is which is also great and convenient

A young woman dies in the south Bronx by having a tummy tuck. in DR

a close friend of mine called me to tell me her friend died this week in Santo Domingo by having a tummy tuck. as for now i don't know who was the doctor but as soon as i do i will post the information. young lady from the south bronx died last week march of 2014.

it's official I got my airline ticket today :)

its official i got my airline ticket today, can anyone recommend a hotel i can stay the first night in the capital of DR

the girl who past away from the bronx.

29 yrs old from the south Bronx had surgery by Dr. G . Alonzo Ortiz From santo Domingo. My prayers are with her and her little 5 year old daughter ..rip angel.

can a doctor answer my question :) please

i'm getting a tummy tuck, butt lift and Lipo. i need to know when it would be a good time to return to work.

deposit paid

its official i paid for my deposit today, no turning back.

18 more days for my surgery

I can't wait im so excited, im not nervous as for now maybe when i get there. my aunt will be by my side the day of the surgery :) im getting on the lemon diet because for some reason I can't stop eating :( i wanna lose 10lbs so that i can a better result.

15 days left

So im almost ready...

10 days left before I leave to DR.

10 left before I leave and I must say im not nervous at all. :) before i leave i need to get my physical done. let me start off by saying plz dont share your journey with negative ppl who won't understand you. keep a positive circle trust me it will help with the transition.

my current weight.

I did the cleanse for 5 day. Now im on the Atkins diet which I always have been. But fell off for a while. Now im refocused and determined. Reasons why I wanna lose 5lbs more simply because my tummy tuck will look better and the doctor will have more skin cut... for those that wanna lose weight I would definitely recommend the Atkins since im a meat lover and I love my fried wings I can definitely enjoy and not gain a anything.

I need help.

Im trying to buy a lymphatic machine for when I come back from DR my boyfriend can do the massages for me. If u ladies find anything let me know. However I came across this and im wondering should I get it... I need help ladies :(

blood pressure was high.

My pb was 143/86. KINDA HIGH....MY IBM WAS 26.05. WHAT LEVEL SHOULD MY IBM BE FOR SURGERY I NEED HELP LADIES

Im ready

So I got my blood work back today. My iron level is 13.5 and mind u im on my period . My folic acid level were pretty high. And my blood pressure was good today 137/83... im ready for my surgery on Tuesday.

leaving Monday to DR :)

So I leave Monday morning to DR kinda scared to travel with all that money. Any suggestions ladies the last thing I need is my money being stolen from me.

next flight

So according to jetblue I missed My flight was for 9:40 and I arrived at 8:20 to JFK . Meanwhile the weather is horrible and its snowing :( my next flight is 2:10 and I be arriving to DR @ 6:00 pm. Don't know if my doctor will be able to see me today.

excited im finally at the doctors office

Since I missed my flight I also had to change my surgery date :(. Over Dr. Alejandro Hernandez is the best. He's very honest and most of all kind. I don't know why ppl say he's rude I honestly don't see it

my surgery is tomorrow :)

Extremely nervous my surgery is tomorrow morning. Leaving my son and dog was the hardest thing for me to do.

surgery day!

Im so nervous right now. I hope this goes away. Ladies I will take u updated.

view of the clinic cecip

Im here waiting for my doctor to get here. Here are some pics of the room

my room

hey ladies

The surgery was a sucess. Thanks for the prayers ladies. My tummy doesn't not hurt at all.

after surgery

pain no game

Overall my tummy feels good however my butt feels very heavy. So im having neck pains. Spoke to Dr.Hernandez and its the position I been laying on. My neck pain has been no joke I woke up crying. So now im on muscle relaxes.. I pray this pain goes away.

me after surgery

the new me.

Im a little swollen here post op 3day

swollen 3 day post op

3 day post op

good news

I feel much better. Dr Hernandez suggested that maybe I had to much anesthesia. Went back to the E.R got a needle in my back and the pain was gone.. so can finally relax.

missing my family

Ladies this journey has not be easy for me..as much as I love my results. I must say I miss my son and dog. I been a cry baby today just the thought of not seeing my son other week kills me. Im trying to be strong but im only human. This is definitely an emotional rollar coaster ride. Ladies plz prepare yourself mentally Cuz this crying shit is no joke LOL.

feeling alot better today.

These few days were rough emotionally . My twin left this morning back to new York. She had liposuction and butt lift. She look awesome!!! Here are some pic of me

my new tummy

I feel great and look great. My doctor will remove my drains Monday :) leaving Tuesday back home I can't wait :)

cecila is the best!

Hey ladies I found a good message lady with a lot of experience who will also come to the house. She charges 20$ dollars and its for an hour. I feel like and less swollen because of her :)

11days

back to the gym i go.

loving my belly

my new belly

loving my results

It's been 3 month since my surgery. Loving my results. I'm still a little swollen in the bottom part of my belly. But that was expected.. I was told swollen won't go down until 6 months. Overall I'm happy with my results . Ladies when u get liposuction plz be mindful that u gain fats in other places I noticed my arms are getting better I was told by my doctor that u would never gain weight Where u had liposuction at... hope this picture helps my follow RS ladies.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I love my results I know I made the right decision coming to DR and having my surgery done by Dr.Alejandro Hernandez Pizzioglio. He's one of the best. His bed side mannaer was excellent. He's very attentive and most importantly he truly cares for his patient..his assistant Laura is a doll she will assist you and what ever you need. And they both speak English and Spanish. I would definitely recommend to any of my girls.