Tummy Tuck/ BBL Coming July 18, 2016 - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm so excited to finally have booked my flight...

I'm so excited to finally have booked my flight and surgery date with Dr. Jose Luis Acosta Collado. Seeing first hand the amazing work he does Im very confident he can nip/tuck and plump me up..
Dr Collado has made me feel comfortable making himself available to respond to all my questions directly.

Very Happy!

I arrived in DR 7/16 and Monday 7/18 at 9am started my bloodwork and pre-op exams. Dr Acosta's receptionist Massiel was very engaging and energetic helping me breeze through the process with a beautiful smile and positive attitude.
By 12 noon I was cleared for surgery and at 2pm after his morning surgery with another patient I met Dr Acosta. I instantly felt comfortable with him and he was honest about expectations for optimal results. I initially wanted BBL & TT but Dr Acosta said I had more than enough volume in my butt so it was decided that liposulpture and tummy tuck would be best, I also convinced him to lipo a little between my knees and inner thighs..
I was marked and ready for surgery at 4pm and out in recovery a little before 9pm. I woke up requesting/demanding something to help me sleep (I was not im pain but i was VERY uncomfortable) they must have given me something good good cause I was knocked out till about 6am..
Before 8am Dr Acosta came with an OR nurse to check/rebandaged my incisions and put in my compression garment and compression stockings. The Dr & nurse were funny and worked well together making it alot more of a comfortable process for me.
The hardest part of the journey was having a drain for the first week and getting what little sleep I could on a reclining couch as my back was very sore.
A little over 3 weeks post op and finally back home the pain has reduced and I'm so happy with my results that I've started to double up my Columbian style garment with my waist cincher.. I will post before and after pics once the swelling and brusing go down.. but as you can see in my current state if recovering - the results to me are wonderful!
I recommend Dr Jose Luis Acosta Collado 100% with a 5 star rating all the way!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

So far he has been available to answer all my questions promptly via Whatsup.. *and he contacted me to check-in on how i was doing when I returned home..