tummy tuck and a bbl,and an amazing experience

I was terribly frightened to fly to the Dominican...

I was terribly frightened to fly to the Dominican Republic for plastic surgery. I had went back in 2001 for lipo and had a bad experience, but my conversations with Dr. Eusebio placed me at ease right away. First of all there isnt a question you can ask this man that he wont answer. He will take time out of his very hectic schedule to answer all questions asked,almost immediately. i was greeted at the airport buy afriendly man who was extremely helpful and kind. He asked me if I needed to go anywhere before we reached the recovery house. This house is the best,the best in staff,medical care,cleanliness,food and attention. You have hospital beds and nurse call buttons. A doctor, sometimes 2, were in the house 24 hrs a day. The patience demonstrated was amazing. The Dr. actually asked me my family members number to call before and after the surgery. He personally called my daughter. I always knew I had picked the right person but this was above and beyond what any practitioner should or would do. There are 330 plastic surgeons in the Dominican Republic,just in case you did't know and I did extensive research for months and excluded many surgeons . this was the only one who saw my vision. His work is amazing. He gave me back my body and my self esteem.By the way the recovery house was DR.care home recovery in Arroyo Hondo.I have been home a month and the Dr. and I still speak at least twice a week, to keep him updated on my care.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Eusebio is a master at his work. This talented young plastic surgeon exceeded my expectations.Hes kind,caring,humble and truly knows his craft. His hands are gifted in the art of body sculpting. He answers all questions punctually and takes time out from his busy practice to reassure you if you have any worries. He personally came twice to the recovery house to check on me. He always made sure I was comfortable and even now that I am home we speak at least once a week about my after care. His bedside manner is very comforting and hes also extremely funny and extremely handsome. I will be returning for round two and it wont be with anyone else but Dr. Eusebio. Kudos to you and your recovery house staff! You gave me an amazing experience. May God bless you all.