12 areas of lipo & BBl with Dr.Oretga

Hello, Ladies I am having a few surgeries done by...

Hello, Ladies
I am having a few surgeries done by Dr.Duran in Dec 2014 I am looking for a travel buddy if any one is going around that time frame or looking into it. Please let me know. Also I have a place stay booked at Angela's Recovery House, she is really sweet Also I have a friend who stayed there and said it was awesome and she was also a patient of Duran.

Bbl,TT,a Lipo and BL

Just thinking

Ok ladies so I sent Duran my deposit today, I'm excited can't wait also, Dr.Salama has my $800 dollars deposit, I'm still kind of confused on which way to go, nervous ass hell to travel out side of the US alone lol well I have some RealSelf ladies I'll be hanging with, we all decided to fly down together, well ladies I can't wait to become and Duran Doll but my bf wants me to go to Salama! Helllpppp me ladies both of these doctors has deposit from me!

Wish Pics

Me and my girl (bigolebutt)

Thank god for bringing a wonderful mentor and friend into my life, she's a sweet heart and I'm happy to say we got each other's back on this journey! Y'all ain't ready for US lol

2014 is here, Let the countdown begin

I am so nervous, excited and all the above lol 10 months to go until my body changes to the Flat Side lol wtbs Happy New Years to all my RS sisters and may god be with us all on this wonderful journey????
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon