Tired of Looking in the Mirror and Hating What I See! - Dominican Republic

Hi ladies! I've been stalking this site for over...

Hi ladies!
I've been stalking this site for over a year! lol I'm sure we all have the same experience there lol well after ALOT of research and conversations with other friends about their experiences with other surgeons-I've decided to go with Dra Medina!!
She's very responsive (whether it's her or her staff) I feel completely comfortable with her! I paid my deposit yesterday and received confirmation of my surgery date today! I'm so nervous yet super excited!!!
One of my friends highly recommended Healing Haven Recovery House so that's where I'll be going and staying after my surgery. Thank God I conned one of my closest friends to come with me and make sure I'm well taken care of. I'm ordering the bulk of my vitamins tonight off Amazon so I can start taking them now to make sure my hemo levels are where they're supposed to be along with everything else.
Also, so I don't 'feel' the money leaving my pocket all at once lol I'm going to start purchasing all the supplies I'll need gradually. That way by the time my SX I'll have everything without any stress.
I'll definitely be posting every step of my journey because I know how important it is for the ones that are on the same journey or looking to change their lives. If anyone has any questions just ask! I'm an open book :) once I get some supplies in, I'll post everything.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Very attentive and communicates well!