Looking for SX Buddy // December 13th! - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi guys, I've decided to go with Dra. Tania Medina...

Hi guys, I've decided to go with Dra. Tania Medina for the BBL with lipo to the abdomen and my back. I Chose her because I've seen great things via her snapchat and Instagram. I love how transparent she is and she writes me back quickly ! She quoted me 4550 for everything including the RH. (Even though I'm sure she doesn't make the arrangements)
Would any of you lovely ladies like to buddy up with me to save costs in a Recovery House we can decide on? ! I'm flying from Chicago and I want to stay 9 nights in the DR. Let me know!

Thick Girls?

Hi does anyone have any personal experience with Medina who was curvy already. I have seen a few posts where if a patient has a big butt, she'll suggest under butt lipo and stuff like that. No quiero! I need a rounder butt mine is big and wide but it doesn't have as much volume or bounce as I would like. She is great with a skinny body, but I have an hourglass type figure already I carry most of my weight in my butt and hips.
I've gotten a quote from Diaz as well but Medina just feels so much safer for me. Also- I don't want to be in CIPLA. Lol . What do you guys think?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon