Soon to Be Robles Doll... BBL, LIPO,TT - Dominican Republic

Surgery date set,, buying plane tickets next week....

Surgery date set,, buying plane tickets next week. I have literally been stalking real self just hoping I made the best decision.. Excited, nervous but ready. Booked with a different recovery house besides the 3 Dr Robles associate with only because I couldn't find any reviews .. I'm obsessed with all you ladies and your journey , me and my mom are going together to both have surgery,so we will have each other ... But this site has helped me tremendously this far . Just bought our vitamins and got started on them. Want to start early on getting my hemo up because I know I can drop low. Please continue to share whatever you can with me and I will most def share our journey with you all. :-)

Flights BOOKED ????????????????

Well me and my mom flights are booked . I'm so beyond excited you guys understand I'm sure. Not sure about the communication right now . Just from reading so many reviews I don't think I'm getting as good of communication from her assistants as some of you are . I just sent over my flight info so hopefully they email back with some pre-op instructions Any vitamins that I've started , I've started because I read it on here.. I'm a very organized person so I just don't think I'm getting what I need to be on track but I won't speak to fast I'm waiting for them to email me now before I jump to conclusions.. ANYWAY I'm tired of being a fatty come on May 1st????????????. Btw I will upload B4 pics before I head to the DR.. I can't update as much as I would like because school is killing me but i will surely keep y'all updated ..

Surgery Day

Well been in DR for 2 days , today is the day we are supposed to get snatched. Currently waiting to get pre-op labs. The clinic was closed yesterday due to some holiday here, so we have to get all pre-op testing and things going today along with surgery .. Send a prayer up for me and my mom, I will also try and post before pics today .

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon