Excited for Dr. Molina! R2 BBL :)! - Dominican Republic, DO

The first few months after my BBL I loved my...

The first few months after my BBL I loved my shape, now that all of the swelling has gone down and I can see my final results the projection is not at all what I expected and my stomach is isn't flat at all!! I am the same weight I was pre-op but now I just look like I gained 15 lbs.

I've been speaking to Dr. Molina Saenz in DR for a few weeks now and I am confident he can give me the results I wanted all along. He is giving me a realistic expectation and hopefully I can be tiny with a big butt, this chubby thing isn't working out for me. I plan on booking my surgery for Summer of 2015.

If any ladies know of any doctors in DR that you would recommend please let me know! :)

Before Photos

Forgot to upload my before pics!

I know it's been a while since I've been on here or given you ladies an update but life is crazy! I opened up a store and I work full time as well so sometimes there isn't enough time in the day.

So! After countless hours and days and months of research I decided to go to Hasan in Miami. I am so happy with my decision, I feel like he can give me the version of me that will make me the happiest. Luckily he doesn't need me to gain more weight (I'm 5'3" 150lbs right now) because when I do gain I'm so short I look like a meatball lol. All I want is a tiny waist and a big phat ass, is that too much to ask for? I'm scheduled for 4/5/16 for my BBL, I'm getting lipo of my stomach, arms, back, love handles, and I'm hoping he'll do my double chin too lol....I stopped working out on a daily basis so my body isn't as hot as it was before :( All my curves are gone and I have a freaking pouch now...my butt and hips deflated after year 2.

Dr. Hassan went MIA - UGH!

So as my sx date was approaching I received a call from Vantity, they asked me if I would please reschedule my sx for after June although I paid and am ready for April 5th. They told me Hasan had a family emergency and they haven't heard from him - therefor to be safe they want to book me for June "in case" he comes back. Ugh I'm so angry! I decided to cancel my surgery. I guess its back to the drawing board, need to find another surgeon now
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon