Going with Dr Cesar Velilla

So so excited about getting the bbl done through...

So so excited about getting the bbl done through Dr. Cabral but I'm just a little nervous because of the things that I've been reading about reading about him. But He's the only doctor that has consistent and good results. Also thinking about traveling by myself this time around so I think i'm going to need a buddy !!

going to stay in the u.s.

So I decided to go to Dr. Cesar Velilla he seems to be really good with sculpting waist, from the work I've seen him do he's pretty good. Just wish I could see more of his work.

day 1 post op

Dr. Cesar velilla put 1200 cc's in each cheek! !! Yayy

3 months po

Still loving my results

Still loving my results

7 months post op

Thinking about Round 3

I'm thinking about going a third round. But I don't want to fly out to Florida to see Dr. Velilla because the traveling process is aggravating.

New pic!

Now I need to start working out ;-( gained a little weight.

Halloween pic

8 month postop

I'll be going for a revision in January.

Revision complete

The revision has been done but once the swelling started going to it looks like the my hips are still uneven. Sighhhh

Revision 1/20/2016

Postoperative pics

This is before the first bbl. I went to Dr. Mel Ortega first round and second round Dr. CeSar Velilla. My journey for Dr. Ortega should be on profile still.

Side by side

Before and after

Before and after

I didn't go for a round 3. I decided that I was OK with the size of my butt. So the only thing I did was a revision on my hips because one hip was higher.
Dr. Cesar Velilla