30 Yrs Old Four Kids - Dominican Republic, DO

So it's been a long journey for me from trying to...

So it's been a long journey for me from trying to get a hold of dr Duran to traveling to DR and postponing surgery four days

due to low hemo. Firstly DR Duran is amazing but make sure u have all your ducks in a row before u head down to DR . For example extra money for drugs, taxi , Blood transfusion, if u need to stay longer which was my case . I don't recommend going alone but if you have no choice try to stay in a proper recovery house cause after care is just as important as the procedure itself. I will post pics soon.

1 month post op

I was not ready for the pain ... I thought because I did a tummy tuck 2 years ago I could handle it. But this was by far a very painful experience for me. I'm happy with my results but I would love if I could go for a follow up appointment with Duran . It's hard that we're not in the same country and she is very hard to get a hold of.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Excellent doctor . Just very busy . I know it's frustrating trying to get ahold of her but she is really busy . Call her assistant she speaks English.