BBL WITH DR.DURAN

Hi - I would like to have surgery done with...

hi - I would like to have surgery done with Hilario Duran, but im looking for a recovery house. This one looks nice from pictures but would like to hear about peoples experience. I know there are private recovery homes but i feel better being an a nice clean enviroment and 24 hr nurse access....I would like to know How was the nurse, food, cleanliness etc? thank you in advance i really appreciate it :)

Thnx for the reviews and info

Thank you so much for the reviews girls - and no i have not stayed at this rh still looking for more info on the rh becauae i will be having surgery in the winter.

FINALLY HAVE A DATE WITH DURAN

SO I FINALLY RECEIVED MY QUOTE AFTER WEEKS - 3500 FOR BBL . LIPO OF BACK ABDOMEN AND BACK.I STARTED TAKING ONE A DAY PILLS AND TRYING TO GAIN SOME WEIGHT BECAUSE I DONT HAVE MUCH FAT . ONLY 123 AND 5'1. THIS IS THE FUN PART:)... I WILL BE STAYING FOR ONLY 8 NIGHTS AT REAL ARMONIA RECOVERY HOUSE. SO FAR IT LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL AND CLEAN.WILL UPDATE YOU GUYS ON MORE INFO AS SOON AS I CAN .

Question

Hi just wondering if anyone knows how long before you start feeling 100 percent better . Im going on vacation in july and im just wonderin i change my date to april is that enough recovery time untill july . I feel feel february might be too soon for :(
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon