ready to get this over with - Dominican Republic

So I've finally gotten in contact with a...

So I've finally gotten in contact with a surgicoordinator for Dr.Duran. She's booked until July! Ugh.
Let start from the beginning. Just like most ladies on here, I stalk this site a couple times a week. Focused on getting my money and body just right for surgery. Originally, I planned on using Dr. Hasan even made a small down payment to Vanity. Well, I have no idea when he is returning and so I need to move on. My plan is to have my body right before the summer! I think Vanity is lying about Dr.Hasan returning, and honestly it is pissing me off. Dr.Fisher is not who I want to work with. Dr. Duran is booked. I'm getting discouraged.

HASAN'S RETURN??

I recieved a message from my coordinator today after questioning on Dr. HASAN'S return. She insist that he will refund to Vanity. When? Well... I'm still waiting on that. Attached is a snapshot of our convo.

ATTENTION ALL DURAN DOLLS

Any Duran Dolls need more time? I'm liking to switch my Aug date to either April, May, or June. PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP.

READY FOR SOMEONE TO GET THIS BODY SNATCHED

Vanity-REFUND NOW

After all of Vanity's shenanigans. I have had enough. I requested a refund of my deposit today. I was told that I needed to send an email, and to fill out a form. Can't say I'm too surprised. I have to say that everyone I spoke to was very kind. I'm just ready for this journey to start. I don't have the time to wait around for Dr.Hasan to figure it out.

RECOVERY House? TOO MANY TOO CHOOSE FROM

Choosing a RH is still somewhat overwhelming. Any suggestions?

IS ANYONE GETTING ANY DENTAL WORK DONE WHILE IN DR?

This is experience has been a long time coming. I would like to do as many procedures as I can, and of course doctor recommended. I'm considering: dental work (just a couple of teeth straightened and complete whitening), scar removal, and microderma facial.
ok one more: I see Duran does cheek reductions as well.

PROUD OF ALL THE RS LADIES!

LADIES I JUST WANT TO SAY I'M PROUD OF EACH ONE OF YOU. Many of us face many obstacles during this journey, pre and post op. But we haven't given up. Were still here preparing ourselves for the what ifs. Family, Friends, last minute financial issues- it's important that we remind ourselves of why we are doing what were doing. Simply because we have choice, and we are all worth it. Were all go getters. If we want it. We get it. Work! Ladies. Wishing you all a succesful operation.

surgery day. my experience thus far at cipla

I arrived this morning at 6 am, the first of all the girls. After countless tests and traveling back and forth to different floors. I've finally made it to this point; a quiet room with IV in my arm. So I've been in my room for 3 hours. Cipla is on some BS. Can you believe they want me to rent the remote to the a/c and it is hot as hell in here? I had to beg a nurse to change my IV after it had sat empty for more than three hours. Literally asked her 5times to change my IV! Really?

Almost all the ladies here are short with you or so much more interested in their phones, even "The Queen" herself Duran. Now don't get me wrong I know she is beast with sculpting but first impressions are long lasting. I just hope she does her thing.

I'm really ready to go.