Dr. Baez changed my life! IM SO INLOVE WITH MY NEW BODY!

So, ive been my reseach for about 3 years now....

So, ive been my reseach for about 3 years now. Bottomline i am unhappy with my appearance. I love who i am on the inside so i need the outside to match. Im so lucky i get to take this journey with such a great person/supporter my cousin. We are both getting tt/aggressive lipo/bbl. Our intial choice was the wonderful Dr. Duran. I managaed to get a quote back from her within 6 days. However my follow up questions went unanswered. I was not at all pleased with that. Kinda, made me skeptical of her maybe overbooking. My cousin also emailed her and she never responded. We both were looking at Dr. Baez as well. She gave us our quotes almost immediately. And even keeps responding to my many questions. Lol. I love that. Not to mention her work is the bomb.com! Ill uplate my email from duran as well everything from Baez.

Starting over...Starting from the beginning

Hey ladies,

I'm not new to realself.com, ive been stalking for years...However, I decided to post now that my journey has begun. I'm 28 years old. No children. I currently live in Indiana. I havent been happy with my outside appearance for years now. Well with my flat ass anyways. Then came the gut which i also now hate. Up until i was about 21, i had the body woman dreamed about but with time it became a nightmare. So then i went on the hunt to find ways to improve it. I started with the hard way...gym time, the gym became too intimidating for me. Then it was Shaun T's Insanity, which worked for me, however i still had lose skin...and as soon as i was done with that, the gut came right back and the workout toned my ass but it didnt give me back my biggness...lol...then plastic surgery came up. Initially i was skeptical because i only knew about butt implants, which for me is not an option. Then i ran across realself.com and saw the bbl procedure, so i went on a mission to learn everything about it. It took me 3 years to be comfortable with the idea. Once i became comfortable i began reseaching doctors. My initial research was only doctors in the US. It was doctor Jimerson. His work is beautiful but his price wasnt. I no longer have the quote email, but his price was over $10,000, hell no! Then i ran into an old friend who had a bbl done by Dr. Salama, he did a great job, his price in 2010 for her bbl was 3800...that was up my alley. I called in 2013 to get quote abs his price was that of Dr. Jimerson. Hell no again. That's when the sane friend told me about the doctors in Dominican Republic. So my research there started. I came across the wonderful results of Dr. Duran, Robles, Baez, Yily etc...but the two winners for me were Dr. Duran and Dr. Baez.

#1 supporter/cousin/sx buddy

As i furthered my research i began talking to my cousin Jazz about it. Jazz is more so a sister to me rather then a cousin. We are 5 years and 2 days apart. #TeamAries...she also had her daughter on MY birthday...yay! Best bday gift ive ever gotten...anyways, Jazz too wanted a bbl, but told me hell nawl to getting it done outside of the US. She still supported me and even was willing to go with me to make sure i was safe. However, I'm such a great researcher, she is now on team Dominican Republic...yay...

Dominican Republic quotes

1 of 3

Web Clip

NYT Travel - 36 Hours: What to Do in Milan - 5 hours ago

Deposit Ready

Kim Moore

12/3/14

to Agustina

Dr. Duran, my name is Kimberly Moore. I'm trying to reach you for aggressive lipo, tt, and bbl quote. I'm 28 yrs old standing at 5'2 weighing in at 172.3. Looking to schedule for Feb 2015. Here are a couple photos of me.

2 Attachments

Preview attachment 20140507_094228-1.jpg

20140507_094228-1.jpg

Preview attachment 20140507_094245-1.jpg

20140507_094245-1.jpg

"Dra. Agustina Hilario Durán"

12/5/14

to me

Hi Kimberly

Need to be healthy and have hemoglobin level around 13.

My price for you us4,900 lipo, bbl and tt

Try lose some pounds if you want better result because area of lipo depend of your weight ( more weight less area)

You can call to my office  and set a date and details if you are interested

Greetings

Here general information:

Doctor's Name: Agustina Hilario Durán

Address: Calle Mella esquina Duarte cotui provincia Sánchez Ramírez, República Dominicana

Route: BRRD.Dos.De

Bank Account: 200-02-092-000588-4

Bank's Name: Banco del reserva

Medication before surgery:

i like To know hemoglobin level if It is possible If not You can use a month before: Iron with ácido folico and vitamin C and B12

Hemoglobins level need to be over 12; if it is under this i cannot work

Lioton gel (heparin gel)

Arnica (tab y crema)

Otros:

toallas sanitarias (pad)

Franela o t sirt cotton (blanco, white)

Toallitas húmedas (wipes)

Ropa cómoda (confortable clothes)

This price includes:

•Pre-surgical medical examinations

•Cardiologic Evaluation

•Photographs (before and after surgery)

•Operating Room

•Anesthesia

•Post-surgical Accessory (1 Garment)

•Supplies and disposable materials

•Medicines (analgesics and antibiotics)

•Medical fees

•One night at the clinic

•One night of nursing care

•Consultation and medical checks before and after surgery

•Physician examinations and consultations, pre and post-operative

The price quoted includes  cardiologist evaluation, the first garment (faja), and 1st night stay at the clinic with medication. After release from clinic you will need to pay for all your recovery medication costing around $250, second garment (faja) $150 and compression stocking $35 and any additional test or requirements are not included in quoted price.

We are not affiliated with any Recovery Houses, therefore we are unable to recommend any.

can use a month before: Iron with ácido folico and vitamin C and B12

Lioton gel (heparin gel)

Arnica (tab y crema)

Other:

toallas sanitarias (pad)

Franela o t sirt cotton (blanco, white)

Toallitas húmedas (wipes)

Ropa cómoda (confortable clothes)

This price includes:

•Pre-surgical medical examinations

•Cardiologic Evaluation

•Photographs (before and after surgery)

•Operating Room

•Anesthesia

•Post-surgical Accessory (1 Garment)

•Supplies and disposable materials

•Medicines (analgesics and antibiotics)

•Medical fees

•One night at the clinic

•One night of nursing care

•Consultation and medical checks before and after surgery

•Physician examinations and consultations, pre and post-operative

This price excludes the cost of medical insurance and post-operative medications. The medical insurance is a requirement and its purpose serves to ensure that you are covered in the event that you will need to be transferred to a local hospital in case of an emergency. The cost of this insurance is $130 USD. The cost of the post-operative medication is around $150 USD but it can change

Excludes laboratory too and all xtra that could be necessary

The patient is responsible for reserving their flight and stay. I recommend that my patients stay at a recovery house to ensure they are receiving the proper care during their recovery. Please reserve your stay and send me the details of your choice upon confirmation of surgery. You will need to be here for at least 10 days.

If you would like to secure your date for surgery, please send a $250 deposit to my Bank Account

Banco de reservas República Dominicana.

200 02 092 000588 4

Agustina Hilario Duran

Suis BRRDDOSDb

ABA 021000089

Please note: This deposit is non-refundable unless due to medical or emergency purposes, which then must be accompanied by proper documentation.

Our airport is located in the city of Santo Domingo and is called Las Americas International Airport (SDQ).

These are the airlines that provide commercial flights from there United States:

· American Airlines

· Continental Airlines

· Delta Airlines

· Spirit Airlines (Cheap)

· Jet Blue (Cheap)

Please send me an email once you have sent the deposit so that I can confirm and secure your date. Also provide me with your flight information and recovery house details once you have them so that I am able to ensure you have everything you need for your stay.

Dra. Agustina Hilario Duran

The International Center of Advanced Plastic Surgery (CIPLA)

137 Avenida Pedro Henriquez Urena, 2nd. Floor Suite 212, Sector La Esperilla, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

(809) 565-5348 | Cell: (809) 707-7163 | (809) 331-5050 ext. 212,

hilarioplasticsurg@hotmail.com

Banco de reservas República Dominicana.

200 02 092 000588 4

Agustina Hilario Duran

Suis BRRDDOSD

ABA 021000089

·  American Airlines

·  Continental Airlines

·  Delta Airlines

·  Spirit Airlines  (Cheap)

·  Jet Blue (Cheap)

Dra. Agustina Hilario Duran

The International Center of Advanced Plastic Surgery  (CIPLA)

(809) 565-5348 | Cell: (809) 707-7163 | (809) 331-5050 ext. 212,

hilarioplasticsurg@hotmail.com

Dr. Duran

Jazz and myself both emailed her, however she only emailed me back. Then i emailed her followup questions and received no answers. Big ass red flag to me...i thought about how hard it may be after surgery if i had problems, would i be able to reach her. Didnt want to chance that. Although her work is the bomb.com my health is more important.

Dr. Baez quote

Hello

Thank you for thinking of me for an evaluation of plastic surgery, for realization of all the surgeries you requested the most important thing is that you must be healthy and the cardiologist must approve that we can perform all procedures. Price for the surgeries that you are requesting, liposculture to abdomen, waist, back, flanks plus Brazilian butt lift (including hips) and Tummy Tuck is US$ 3800 dollars, which includes:

-evaluation by plastic surgeon
-Cardiovascular evaluation
- Laboratory exams
-Anesthesia
-Surgeries
-Overnight stay in the clinic
-First compressive garment
-Free of charge follow ups (transportation not included)

-Medication post-surgery (antibiotics and analgesics)

-recovery house is not included
- Lymphatic drain massages and ultrasound massages are not included, cost is 300 dollars extra

THIS QUOTE IS GOOD FOR 6 MONTHS.

You can include a medical insure for complications after a plastic surgery it cover all services you need in and out of country, it cost from 150-200 USD depending on the amount of surgery you will get. If you have any clinical condition you must obtain clearance from your doctor, if you smoke you must quit two months before surgery and have clearance of your pulmonologist. The amount of fat transfer to your buttocks depends on how many cc can be extracted with liposuction. Your results also depend on your hemoglobin level if you want to get excellent results you really have to be healthy and no anemia and please ask your primary can doctor to take some blood test like glycaemia, full blood cell count and creatinine at least to know if you can have all surgeries done. You can begin to take vitamins once your surgery appointment is near (Iron, Vitamin C and B12 plus Folic acid are very helpful).

Important info:

Your date for surgery is important because I work from Monday to Friday (days for surgery are from Tuesday to Thursday). I just have one or two patients per day, you also have to arrive one day before surgery to be evaluated and have lab work done, and if you are arriving early it is better for you because lab test can be done from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm.

Medication included in you package are antibiotics, analgesics and gastric protection medication, all drugs provided are given to take by mouth, but you will have to buy Enoxaparin, water pill and creams for bruises (arnica gel) and any other medication not previously included, medicines aren’t expensive here so you will spend around 200 dollars. Massages are not included. You should bring compression socks to wear them after surgery.

You can also bring your own medication; here is a list of basic meds

Augmentin 1gr every twelve hours for ten days (antibiotic)

Omeprazole or any other antacid for 5 days one every day

Arnica gel

Medication for nausea

Water pill

Lovenox 40 mg every day for 5 days

Medication for itching (not every patient but some feel itching)

Any strong medication for pain like percoset every 6 to 8 hours for 5 days

Your compressive garment included is a Fajate or Mariae’s brand item if you want one more garment cost 120-150 dollars. You will need to buy a stage two faja 5-7 days after your surgery so if you want you can bring one or buy it here in a faja store.

I work with a team, my cardiologist will evaluate you and my anesthesiologist will examine you and discuss what type of anesthesia suits you right, you might have epidural block or general anesthesia. Anesthesiologist and cardiologist have the last word about how many procedures can be done safely on you.

If you have a tummy tuck, we include with a tummy tuck muscle repair, if you want to have a BBL and you also wish to have a breast surgery or tummy tuck you must know that some projection and volume will be lost because you will sleep over you back.

If you are aiming to have a breast augmentation, there are several brands of breast implants but all are silicone gel cohesive, texturized implants (Silimed, Eurosilicone, and Donasis) depending on the brand you choose then your quote might be lower or higher, (Silimed is the most expensive brand as we do not have mentor implants anymore). In the quote you receive we generally include Eurosilicone implants for your surgery. If you have breast surgery at the same time with Brazilian Butt lift, you have to know that you could face some issues with the projection and volume of your butt after surgery as you will have to sleep over your back.

PLASTIC SURGERY IS NOT THE SAME AS WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY; YOU HAVE TO BE INSIDE NORMAL RANGE OF BMI (BODY MASS INDEX) OR JUST OVERWEIGHT TO HAVE SURGERY. IF YOU SMOKE OR USE ADDICTIVE DRUGS YOU MUST QUIT THEM ONE OR TWO MONTHS BEFORE SURGERY AND TWO MONTHS AFTER TOO IN ORDER TO GET GOOD RESULTS AND NO COMPLICATIONS. PLASTIC SURGERIES ARE FOR HEALTHY PEOPLE OR THOSE WHO HAVE ANY CLINICAL CONDITION BUT ARE UNDER CONTROL, IF YOU HAVE ANY DISEASE YOU HAVE TO CONSULT AND GET APPROVAL OF YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE SURGERY.

We are located in Santo Domingo (capital of the country), Dominican Republic; the nearest airport is Las Americas International Airport (SDQ). I work at Instituto de Cirugia Especializada, the clinic is placed in Gazcue neighborhood (Address is Bolivar Avenue 208, suite 405, 4th floor), and it is near to hotels and colonial zone; my cellphone number is 18098908143 and office number 18096899342 if you can’t reach me at this numbers you can call my husband Dr. Rodriguez so he can answer your questions, he is available in the morning from 9am to 1 pm.  If you need transportation or a recovery house, there are several in Santo Domingo areas; I don’t work with an exclusive recovery house and i don’t have a preferred one, these recovery houses are near clinic: Yasmin, Armonia, Maria, Gianna, Ruth and Daisy. You can hire a taxi driver at a recovery house, from my office or from yellow pages, a round trip from my office to the place you are staying it costs about 10 dollars. Recovery houses are the best place to stay as they can offer all services but some patients don’t feel fine staying there. You can stay in a hotel but you will need to come with someone else so that person can take care of you. You will need to come to my office for follow up 2-3 times during your stay in the country.  This is a link in Google maps with the location of my clinic.

You will have to stay in Santo Domingo from 10 -14 days depending on the surgeries you will get done. You will be able to get back to your work in two weeks (average). I know some English but I can’t speak fluently, my assistant will help me in your evaluation to have a better communication.

Quotes are good for 6 months after that cost might change or some items could not be included. I just accept payment in cash (US dollars) for your surgery. It is not necessary to deposit to my bank account to lock a surgery date, you just have to confirm your surgery 3 weeks before traveling here but if you are willing to do it you can do a deposit of 200 USD to lock your date, this deposit is not refundable. You can transfer total cost of your surgery if you are willing to when your date of surgery is approaching.

I don’t have paypal account and I don’t like to receive money by western union as I don’t have enough time to get the money. Once you deposit the money you can send me an email and i will confirm that everything is ok. Questions or doubts about the price or the elements included in your surgery package just email and I will reply as fast as I can but please try to send all of them in just one email in order to make things easier for me as I receive several emails in just one day.

Sincerely,

Australia Fragoso Baez, MD.
Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.

Dr. Baez costumer service

Her customer service is great. She has answered over 200 whatsapp messages even after my quote. She responds to me in Jazz within the same day or the next day. She has put our hearts at such great ease. I love her to death...not to mention she only does 2 surgeries a day. Which is a plus. I have read so many horror stories on her talking about doctors doing 6 or more surgeries a day. Which to me is a no no. Surgeries are 3 to 4 hours long. There is only 24 hours in a day. How is that even safe or possible hell no we pass!

Kiki and Jazz's SX date

Our surgery date is set for April 24th, 2015. Gosh it seems so far a way but i know itll be here fast as hell. We will arrive there April 23rd. For testing and to enjoy the DR as much as possible before SX. Our first choice of RH is Real recovery Armonia. However to make it the price we like we need 2 more surgery buddies. Let use know if your interested. We will arriving April 23rd and checking out May 3rd. Even if your doctor is different, we can still share a recovery house. If we dont find buddies we will be staying at Yasmins RH. All reviews would be great!

Yasmins RH email

From: "yasmin s."
Date: Jan 5, 2015 2:55 PM
Subject: RE: Contact form Jazmin Recovery Home's Website
To: "jazz M"
Cc:

Mamasita here it is:     Please read it carefully so you know what to expect for your money... hope to see you here:

I have a Recovery Home in Santo Domingo, DR, where my staff and I will gladly take care of you after your cosmetic procedure. I have a few single and double beds rooms, with its own bathroom and shared bathroom.    It’s a modest house located in a Business District Area.  The rooms are also simple and modest, but with everything you'll need for your Recovery with a safe and clean environment.
We take pride in caring for our “girls” as our own family. When you come here, although you’ll be away from home, you’ll still feel like home!           We are the perfect place for ladies coming by themselves and have never traveled before!

We have enough staff to care for you 24 hrs of the day. You'll be cleaned, washed, will get help with your medications and will be carefully monitored to safeguard your health.
Rates:
=US 55.00* per person for a share room with AC. ( No need to look for a roommate, we´ll place you with someone)
US 65.00 for a single private room with AC.
 US 35.00 for an additional person-not having surgery. ð
NOTE: Check Out time its by 11:00 am of day of departure, if leave later than that, half a day will be charge.

It includes;
=transportation*, ( from and to Airport and clinic and all the doc's appointments) =We do not provide transportation  for massages, we´ll give you a list of masseuse who´ll come to you, at the commodity of your room.
=Three meals will be given at;  7am, 12:30 pm and 7 pm (to follow doctor’s orders on medication) with either; juice, soda or milk. Please be advised that  the Dominican custom is to have a big meal for lunch, but BK and Dinner are light meals Please bring some proteins bars for those times you don’t want to eat or if you have a huge appetite.
=An additional US 35.00 will be charge IF you require someone to stay with you the whole night at the clinic.
= WANT TO SAVE MORE? The night of the Surgery, will not be charge, if and only if you come from the Airport (5am -7am) the day of your surgery If that is not the case you will be require to pay for all your nights (Its like going to a Hotel; once you do ‘’Check In’’ the bill starts running!)
The day that you leave Does NOT count, if you leave before 11 am(Check out time)… if you have to leave later than that; you’ll be charge half a day. (Since we still have to feed you and care for you .) è
=WiFi
=Cable TV with english channels =Free laundry service twice a week and gaurmets clean up once a day.
= You must be a minimum of 8 days for airport transportation to be free. If staying less, a fee of us 70.00 will be charge for both trips.
= We are only 5 mts from CIPLA and other Clinics in the city, (Depending on traffic)

Note:

v  Massages are NOT included in the price.   A few massause will be recomended for you to choose from whom will come to you for the price of us 25-30 per session per massage

Ø  Please reserve ONLY the days you´ll be staying, we only give Refund if you are declined for surgery, not for leaving earlier than anticipated.

Full Payment must be provided, at arrival, before going to clinic or/and surgery in CASH.. No Exception!

Yasmin Sotomayor A.

realself.com

This is going to be short. Am I the only one who wishes so much that realself would make a app, for smartphones..that would make things so much easier...wishful thinking...

The nasty truth bka pre op pics

This is so embarrassing...believe it or not my booty used to be big, juicy and round. I guess with weight gain my ass deflated. Look at how my gut hangs. I remember when it was just a little pooch. Now it a massive gut. Cant wait to get it cut off...here i come tummy tuck...

wish pics

I love all of these...

booty cup

I notice a lot of girl don't have that natural cuppage at the bottom after surgery...meaning they have a ass but not enough to be able to hold a pencil under the cheek...that's what makes it look natural. Anyone have tips on how to create that?

things needed for sx...

Trying to figure out exactly what we need to purchase to take with us to the Dominican Republic, has proven to be hard. Havent started buying anything due to not wanting to over pack...The trip back is why I'm so concerned. I dont want to lug anything extra. I doubt me or Jazz will have the energy for that. Anyone have tips?

Surgery Buddies

Hey yall...just wanted to send a special shoutout to my surgery buddies...JazzM, TJ1187 and Doll2basap..love these ladies...its crazy how quickly you can bond with complete strangers. We all have different personalities but we mesh together really well. Whatsapp has proven to be a wonderful app. And we are all around the same age. We have decided to stay at Recovery Armonia in the quad room for $55 per person per night. Omg i cant wait...all of us are having surgery April 24th, 2015. Me and Jazz are Baez. TJ1187 and Doll2beasap are Almonte...hope i spelled that right. Anywho i am very happy with our little group and no longer need addtionals. I couldn't ask for better ladies then those 3. However, i do still have ladies in my inbox looking for surgery buddies for all different days the week of the 24th...let me know if you need someone. I can hopefully help...muah...

HELP YALL

So as much as i love Real Armonia i just read they have 1 shower for all the girls there....does anybody know of anymore recovery houses that have Quad rooms?

Question Post sx ladies

Hello,

This is question area that only post op ladies can answer.

1. How long was the process at the clinic in DR for lab work the day before surgery?

2. What should i take with me from the recovery house to have the night of surgery?

3. How did you manage walking around with all that cash?

4. For those who had them, im giving myself heparin shots in my thighs, is it painful?

5. What is the best way to sleep since im having a bbl and tummy tuck done together? I really dont want to lose volume in my ass nor add stress to my tummy tuck incision...i will be in a recovery house that doesnt have hospital beds.

Thanks so much in advance ladies...

final wish pic...hopefully...lol

Her body is so amazing to me...wish i knew who she was so i could see what she looked liked before....

A few irritations...but this by far is the worst...

Ive had a few irritations with this surgery stuff within the last couple of weeks...this stuff can be a bit overwhelming, however not overwhelming enough for me to had pay a medical tourism company...lol. im cheap, and why pay someone for something that i can do myself. the worst irritation by far is the plane tickets. Just checked my plane ticket price last week to fly from South Bend Indiana to Santo Domingo and its was 580...the price that it has been for some time now...only to see that the price is now 640.70...ugh! Cant win for losing...lol...oh well...guess i just gotta cough up that extra dough...

30 days left!

Its crazy to know that in 30 days at this time which is 2:10pm, ill be in the Dominican Republic...getting ready to experience something ive been dreaming about for years...its so exciting...im still waiting on a couple things to come in from ebay and ill let you ladies know what supplies im bringing. Ive found ebay is way cheaper then Amazon...I purchased my plane ticket on 3/16...filed for my passport 2/28 received it 3/21...

just another update

As you have read it was going to be four of us...unfortunately the other two ladies had issues, so they pushed the surgery date back ????...so itll just be me and my cousin aka my p.i.c. (partner in crime) who will be having surgery 4/24/15...back to the basics...i never cancelled our first recovery house so we are still going to be paying the same amount...thank goodness...other then that, not much has changed...

i need her body

Omg! I need her body...but shit i think id have to go to surgery weighing about 130...dam...she is perfection...maybe i can hurry and get down to 140...lol, lbvs. I wont push it...Dr. Beaz told me not to lose any weight, due to my height, she needs all of my current fat. So her body will always be just a dream...

recovery house update...again

So, as i said our first choice was Armonia or 2nd was Yasmins...we originally had four ppl for Armonia, which wouldve made us pay the same $55 a night as we wouldve paid at Yasmins. However, having the other 2 girls cancel ruined that. And there isnt enough time to get to know 2 new ppl. Made me a little shitty, but ya cant cry over spilled milk. Shit happens, it wasnt their fault. So me and my P.I.C. will be staying at Yasmins. Finally made our deposits today...21 days left yall...whoop whoop...so looking forward to meeting Dr. Baez and Mayra...

update! 4 mths post op

Hey loves...

So sorry it has taken so long to update, however, im always on my sx ig so this page has taken a backseat in my life. Anywho, my recovery has been very easy. I experienced no real pain only discomfort. I love the body that i Baez has given me...i am planning a r2 in the fall of 2016. R2 will consist of Boobs reduced and lifted, arm lipo, thigh lipo and possibly stomach lipo, and maybe a little more bbl (want more projection...im thinking of going to Dr. Hasan this go round. Only because he does amazing breasts work on women of color...here are a few pics of post op with Baez.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Excellent communication...love her already!