21 - NO KIDS - 5'7" - 200 LBS (LIPO+TT+BBL)

I have always wanted to get my body done but until...

I have always wanted to get my body done but until recently I actually started to look into it.

I live in Canada but I would love to go out to Dominican to get it done. The 2 doctors I'm stuck between at this point is Dr.Duran or Dr.Yily.

I read plenty of reviews on them both and I have seen pictures of both of there work. I've seen other doctors work as well and I'm not very satisfied with there shapes for ass and hips results.

I'm waiting to hear from both doctors with quotes.

Honestly, I'm pretty excited. I will have my dream body soon! I'm looking to get this done probably Jan-Feb 2017. AHHHHHH CANT FUCKING WAIT!

A little about me > 21 YEARS OLD - NO KIDS - LIPO + BBL + BREAST LIFT

I will post my body pictures soon. Also, if there's anything you guys think I need to no let me know.

I FINALLY KNOW WHAT DOCTOR!

Ok, so I have gotten my quotes from both doctors. From the moment I was searching for a doctor Duran was my first pick. I tend to make decisions really fast but my first pick always ends up doing me good.

I have been looking up reviews on both doctors. Dr. Duran has tons of great reviews that are quite helpful. Where as on the other hand Dr. Yily has some good reviews but also plenty concerning ones.

The quote I got from Duran is 7000.00 and the quote from Yily is 5500.00. In my case money isn't really the issue. I just don't want to do something this big and just over 1500.00 dollars to be unhappy afterwards.

SO IM PLEASED TO SAY THAT I THINK I WILL GO WITH DR DURAN.

So that also means I need a SX buddy.

Also I need to start posting some pictures. I really want to document my journey only because I know how helpful it is reading about someone else's experience. I'm looking to get SX sometime year next year (JAN OR FEB) As right now im busy working 5 days a wk and going to school 2 days. I will be done with school by December, so around that time things will work out perfectly.

Anyways like I said in my previous post. Ladies link me I really want to hear what you guys have to say.

Pictures of before and after dieting

For past few 2 monthes ive been trying to watch what I eat. I actually shedded 20 pounds past month and half.

Anyways check the pic .. im 195 lbs just about 5'8. I hold my weight really well though.

NEED A SX BUDDY FOR DR DURAN 2017!

I need a sx buddy.

Send me some messages.

Picture after shedding 20 lbs

I realized i didnt put up the picture of me after i lost 20 pounds. I really want to lose another 15 to 20 lbs .. I hate my love handles they really bother me more than anything... Also my shoulder and breast area.. its so bad i hold all my weight in my breast area and shoulders its gross...SX HERE I COME

BEEN SO BUSY

The days are going by so fast .. I'm busy literally every day until October! I need to send in my deposit and confirm a date but I'm hoping to maybe book a surgery date with my surgery buddy! Do girls do that? I just don't want to be all alone!

Updating

Okay, I'm such an idiot.. I let my quote expire so now ill need to get another one .. and this time I swear to not bitch out and actually get my deposit in..

Its so stressful to plan something like this and have so much going on in your life at the same time...

WELP... HERE I GO REQUESTING TO HERE FROM THEM AGAIN...

FINALLY GOT MY DATE

HELLO,
SO I FINALLY GOT MY DATE SECURE!

I am so excited! I just sent in my deposit about 2 days ago and they have started sending me emails to prepare me for my surgery.

The date I got is May 24 2017! I'm not impatient so I could definitely use this time to plan everything well.

Downside to everything is I actually got back up to 210lbs ... My boyfriend literally feeds me fried food everyday! LOL ... Im definitely signing up for a gym asap... its nice that I lose weight really fast though! My goal is to be 180lbs before sugery!

Im actually going to document this .. so you guys will be getting a picture of my before body tonight or tomorrow!

This is quite overwhelming! But im super excited! If any girls will be there the time I am just link me.

So RECOVERY HOUSE! I think im going to go with serenity only because it looks the least foreign -.-

Anyways ladies if there anything yall wana know just dm me!

UPDATING

Hey Ladies,

So I was supposed to post a before picture.. AND THEN I FORGOT.

Ive been trying to eat healthier for about the past few days and its going pretty well.. I still havnt joined the gym..which I will tomorrow! (NO EXCUSES)

ALSO another big thing is I quit smoking (cold turkey) lets see how this goes... I haven't smoked in about 4 days now! I know I don't have to quit now and only 3 monthes prior to surgery but honestly... if your supposed to quit for 3 monthes anyways then whats the point of even going back to smoking after your sx? Might as well quit altogether and start right away! I want to avoid complications.

Also, Im going to go buy my vitamins hopefully sometime tomorrow and get started on those asap.

Why am I so over this?

When I first started looking into this I was so fucken excited and honestly now I just feel like I'm not as excited and I've done nothing to start preparing.

I had quit smoking and then started again.. I gained all my weight back! I'm 210 lbs now. I haven't been eating healthy!

I need to go buy my vitamins! I need to quit smoking! And lose some weight before my surgery. My bmi will be fine but I want to lose weight because I want to look banging.

I did buy all of my meds from canada (the one thing I actually got completed) I probadly won't use them all but it was cheaper to do this than pay for meds in US dollars and also I'm covered through my work.

I need to start prepping and looking into a RH. I think i may stay at essence RH and I also need to pay for my insurance. I have printed off a list of things I need to buy.

Ladies do you think I should buy those blow up things? Or not necessary? I see some girls do buy them...

Anyways maybe I will go buy my vitamins today and try to quit smoking since today.

WHY DA FUCK

So, I didn't quit smoking or start my diet since my last post... naturally.

THERES ABOUT 3 MORE MONTHES UNTIL MY SURGERY.

I found me a surgery buddy. Her surgery is going to be 2 days before mine! I've decided that I will be staying at My Home Recovery House, because they have hospital beds... but mostly because literally anyone I have talked to with close surgery dates to mine are staying there!

I was re-reading the surgi coordinator website and it says they take care of your entire booking. So that means you send them the deposit for the RH and they book it. Also, it says they take care of your ground transportation. So that means from airport to RH and from RH to doctors.. and so on. It also says that they arrange "TOURS."

Honestly, I'm not somebody who likes to rely on people. It literally bothers me when I don't know EXACTLY how everything going to go down - LOL

I emailed the surgi coordinator girl and she still hasn't replyed. I want to know exactly whats included in the 200$ they charge.

I got sent a list of vitamins they recommend that I start taking and im super annoyed because they gave me the names but no doses? Im going to just go to my family doctor and see if he can tell me what will be best.

Also, I joined a gym and today is my first day (im so pissed that my building gym is somehow still under renos for the last 6 monthes) its literally so annoying like who wants to leave there condo if they have a damn gym right in there?

Anyways bye for now guys!

Vitamins to take

TELL ME WHY I HAD THE HARDEST TIME PICKING VITAMINS?

ANY LADIES THAT ARE JUST AS CONFUSED AS I WAS THIS IS YOUR GUIDE FOR PURCHASING PRE OP VITAMINS!

VITAMIN B 100 COMPLEX
FOLIC ACID 1000MCG/1MG
VITAMIN C 500 MG
IRON FERROUS SULFATE 300 MG

ANYWAYS HOPE THIS HELPS

DR CHECKLIST

THIS IS THE CHECKLIST OF EVERYTHING I THINK IS NECCESARY I TAKE AND IF YOU THINK I'M MISSING ANYTHING PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT LADIES.

ALSO IF ANYONE WANTS A COPY OF THIS MESSAGE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND I'LL SEND IT TO YOU!
Dr.Duran