21 YEARS OLD > (LIPO+TT+BBL+BREASTLIFT)

I have always wanted to get my body done but until...

I have always wanted to get my body done but until recently I actually started to look into it.

I live in Canada but I would love to go out to Dominican to get it done. The 2 doctors I'm stuck between at this point is Dr.Duran or Dr.Yily.

I read plenty of reviews on them both and I have seen pictures of both of there work. I've seen other doctors work as well and I'm not very satisfied with there shapes for ass and hips results.

I'm waiting to hear from both doctors with quotes.

Honestly, I'm pretty excited. I will have my dream body soon! I'm looking to get this done probably Jan-Feb 2017. AHHHHHH CANT FUCKING WAIT!

A little about me > 21 YEARS OLD - NO KIDS - LIPO + BBL + BREAST LIFT

I will post my body pictures soon. Also, if there's anything you guys think I need to no let me know.

I FINALLY KNOW WHAT DOCTOR!

Ok, so I have gotten my quotes from both doctors. From the moment I was searching for a doctor Duran was my first pick. I tend to make decisions really fast but my first pick always ends up doing me good.

I have been looking up reviews on both doctors. Dr. Duran has tons of great reviews that are quite helpful. Where as on the other hand Dr. Yily has some good reviews but also plenty concerning ones.

The quote I got from Duran is 7000.00 and the quote from Yily is 5500.00. In my case money isn't really the issue. I just don't want to do something this big and just over 1500.00 dollars to be unhappy afterwards.

SO IM PLEASED TO SAY THAT I THINK I WILL GO WITH DR DURAN.

So that also means I need a SX buddy.

Also I need to start posting some pictures. I really want to document my journey only because I know how helpful it is reading about someone else's experience. I'm looking to get SX sometime year next year (JAN OR FEB) As right now im busy working 5 days a wk and going to school 2 days. I will be done with school by December, so around that time things will work out perfectly.

Anyways like I said in my previous post. Ladies link me I really want to hear what you guys have to say.

Pictures of before and after dieting

For past few 2 monthes ive been trying to watch what I eat. I actually shedded 20 pounds past month and half.

Anyways check the pic .. im 195 lbs just about 5'8. I hold my weight really well though.

NEED A SX BUDDY FOR DR DURAN 2017!

I need a sx buddy.

Send me some messages.

Picture after shedding 20 lbs

I realized i didnt put up the picture of me after i lost 20 pounds. I really want to lose another 15 to 20 lbs .. I hate my love handles they really bother me more than anything... Also my shoulder and breast area.. its so bad i hold all my weight in my breast area and shoulders its gross...SX HERE I COME

BEEN SO BUSY

The days are going by so fast .. I'm busy literally every day until October! I need to send in my deposit and confirm a date but I'm hoping to maybe book a surgery date with my surgery buddy! Do girls do that? I just don't want to be all alone!

Updating

Okay, I'm such an idiot.. I let my quote expire so now ill need to get another one .. and this time I swear to not bitch out and actually get my deposit in..

Its so stressful to plan something like this and have so much going on in your life at the same time...

WELP... HERE I GO REQUESTING TO HERE FROM THEM AGAIN...
Dr.Duran