I THINK I FOUND MY DOCTOR..

I have reached out to couple of woman on the site,...

I have reached out to couple of woman on the site, but I think im going to go with Dr. Manuel Diaz Guzman this is the quote he gave me for brazilian butt lift. The price is 3000 dollars and includes: blood work, x-ray, ekg, cardiovascular evaluation, anesthesiologist, surgical procedure, one night clinic, garment, massages and follow up. I can make you a package including 8 days stay at recovery area of the clinic, transportation to and from airport and pos op medication for 3800 dollars. May I add he handsome too lol !!!

CHANGE MY DOCTOR

I decide to go with a doctor here in the US, because I got a good price with Dr Calva in Miami, FL. I got a price of 4,500 with a 6 day stay at the recovery house so I'm going with that because of the travel and the opportunity of seeing Miami, FL. I put my 500.00 deposit down and scheduled for Jan 20 2017. I'm excited and need to get some weight loss started. Any suggestions?

United Medical Credit

Have anyone used United Medical Credit? I got approved but was unaware that it is only good for 30days....

Anyone has list?

Does anyone have a list of the needed items when your going to get a BBL done?

Pre post pictures and wish pictures!

I just uploaded two pictures... embarrassed about my shape and look! Can't wait till April!!!

IS IT ME?

Lately, I have been noticing that people are saying what a doctor should do or shouldn't do or how the results should be or shouldn't be! I'm at the point if your not the patient or the doctor don't make comments on the results. Some people don't want a black chyna or a nikki booty some just want something to hold on to... Also everyone is shape differently to hear someone say you can't get this or that on the first round is untrue. That is why you have a consult cause a doctor is going to tell you what you CAN or CAN NOT expect! I'm just saying if your not giving positive information or comments than keep them to yourself!(Unless your paying for my surgery)
Dr. David Calva