I THINK I FOUND MY DOCTOR..

I have reached out to couple of woman on the site,...

I have reached out to couple of woman on the site, but I think im going to go with Dr. Manuel Diaz Guzman this is the quote he gave me for brazilian butt lift. The price is 3000 dollars and includes: blood work, x-ray, ekg, cardiovascular evaluation, anesthesiologist, surgical procedure, one night clinic, garment, massages and follow up. I can make you a package including 8 days stay at recovery area of the clinic, transportation to and from airport and pos op medication for 3800 dollars. May I add he handsome too lol !!!

CHANGE MY DOCTOR

I decide to go with a doctor here in the US, because I got a good price with Dr Calva in Miami, FL. I got a price of 4,500 with a 6 day stay at the recovery house so I'm going with that because of the travel and the opportunity of seeing Miami, FL. I put my 500.00 deposit down and scheduled for Jan 20 2017. I'm excited and need to get some weight loss started. Any suggestions?
Dr. David Calva