Soon to Be Medina Doll - TT, Lipo, Maybe BBL - Dominican Republic

As of right now I'm booked with Medina for...

As of right now I'm booked with Medina for November. I think I made the right decision in choosing her particularly because I'v heard horrid stories about several other DR doctors working in unsanitary conditions and just doing whatever it is they want to do to patients. I can't have that. I'm a germaphobe, borderline perfectionist, and I need for everything to be as close as it is to the U.S.A as possible lol! Anyways communication is almost perfect, there's not one email, DM, or text that has gone unanswered. I feel super comfortable going to DR to have surgery with Medina. I haven't found a RH yet but I'm thinking about renting an apt/condo off Air bnb because my bd will be traveling with me and I want him to be at least 10% comfortable lol! If anyone has NOT stayed at a RH please let me know how that worked out for you. Also, I will be hiring a nurse and a massage therapist and maybe a cook if my bd wants to.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon