ITS MY TURN TO SHINE - Dominican Republic

My boyfriend is always starring at women with big...

My boyfriend is always starring at women with big butts which makes me feel extremely insecure. He is always making comments on women with big butts so i decided that its time i give him something to stare at 24/7.Lol I have tried every butt exercise out there but still haven't been able to achieve the results i wanted so i decided to consult a few Ass Specialist. Dr Cortes and Dr jamerson was excellent but prices was outrageous. I found Dr Cabral on IG his dolls looked so amazing that i found myself starring and wanting to be a Cabral Barbie. My sister told me that he had a lot of negative reviews so i started looking at other Doctor's in the DR, Lilly, Duran,Ferreras, and a few but Dr Cabral was the best in my opinion. His photos speaks for itself. I called Dr Cabral on his whatsap and spoke to him he was very Polite,sweet, kind and understanding and knew exactly what I wanted. I mentioned my fear because of negative reviews and after speaking to him i realize that people who talk bad about him don't know the circumstances behind what happened. Surgery goes wrong right here in the US and we hardly ever talk about it. I Chose Dr Cabral because his Work is Excellent and he knows exactly what you want.

Recovery House!

Is there any dolls that stayed at any of these Recovery houses ? Please share your thoughts and experience with me as im planning on choosing one of them. I narrowed it down to 1.high class 2 maria's 3.Tranquility......Thanks Ladies

Debating Cabral Vs Duran or Maikel Jimmenez Ferreras.

What to do? what to do,what to do. Im so confused. I originally planned on going to cabral since he seems to be the King booty, but lately been looking at dr.duran and ferreres.....Ladies Please!!!!help me out here.

Change from Dr. Hector Cabral to Dr Maikel Jimmenez Ferreras

It was a tough decision. Cabral is the king of big butts,his bella are hot. However I've decided to go with Dr Ferreres. Any ladies know how to change Doctor's on your profile?

Any bellas planning on staying at YASMIN RECOVERY HOUSE. Please read the horrific review by a bella on real self that was there.

So choosing the right plastic surgeon is a tough decision. I went from choosing Dr cabral to Dr Ferreres and now i finally decided on dr Manon. Does any dolls know how to change Doctor's on your profile? ? I have been trying without success. Thanks Ladies.

10 More days...To becoming a MANON Doll.

So Ladies. Its becoming real. Im flying out next weekend to become a manon doll. Flight is booked, I made sure i got the best trip protection to cover in the event of an emergency, deposit paid, Ordered everything i could possibly need. Hemoglobin level checked. . Recovery house booked.. im nervous about my hemo levels dropping after flying....Any Ladies experienced a drop in their hemoglobin level after flying. ..? . Your input is greatly appreciated. Thank you ladies.

The count down begins..5 More days before I become a MANON Doll

So ladies it's becoming Real....The count down begins. Bags are packed and ready to go. 5 more days before I meet Dr Manon. I'm becoming more nervous as the time draws near, hoping that my hemo level stays the same...I was able to get it to a 14, taking iron ferrous sulfate, Vitamin C, folic acid and oregano oil pills 2× a day. I been eating calf liver salad with kale,spinach and arugula, and drinking beets juice. So that worked. I heard of so many women hemo levels dropping after flying though so thats my concern. I will keep you ladies posted about my experience with The great Dr.Manon and my recovery house. Thanks ladies.

So Ladies it's just checked in with DELTA Airlines and my suitcase weight was 60lbs. So anything over 50lbs cost an extra $100.00 dollars. So make sure your bags meet the weight requirements or you will have to either take some items out or pay the $100..
So TSA also require that everything be 4oz size. Or they will take it from you. So far everything has been going smoothly. Maria Recovery house sent me confirmation that a driver will be picking me up in Santo Domingo Airport... I will keep u updated ladies.

MARIA'S Recovery House.

Today is Sunday June flight landed safely last night. I arrived in Santo Domingo Airport around 11:30pm last night. I was picked up by my recovery house driver. Guy's name is Leo from maria's recovery house. Very nice guy speaks no English. Luckily I speak enough Spanish so it was good. Took me to house #3 well secured. Itso like being on a high rise in the Bronx or Queens. Ladies please be very careful once u leave customs . Make sure u have some picking up up. I was approached by several hustlers trying to get me into a Cab. I was very firm and abrupt and shouted NO very loud. These guys prey on us women coming to the DR for surgery from what I was to avoid being robbed make sure u arrange with your recovery house to be picked up. I will post pictures of maria recovery house as soon as I get settled in. I'm in house #3 I heard she has a few of them. But # 3 is one of the newerror ones.

I highly,highly recomend Dr. MANON....SURGERY Done yesterday, . Now the healing process begins.

So ladies i had my surgery yesterday with Dr.Manon..Let me tell you what a wonderful man Dr Manon is. His manners and character was outstanding. The process went so smoothly and without any complications thanks to DR Manon and his Assistant Rossa, Rossa is amazing she held my hand throughout the entire process, the after care by Dr Manon team is wonderful the staff was so kind and caring to me...I am now recovering and they continue to keep checking up on me..... offering whatever assistance i need . I highly, highly recommend Dr manon and his team to anyone seeking an excellent Plastic Surgeon. I will post pictures as soon as I can

Maria Recovery house

Ladies staying at maria's recovery house has been a wonderful experience. Maria staff is very helpful , respectful and kind
I'm in house # 3 . The food is excellent and a lot of choices. They serve fresh squeeze juices with all meals
Here are some pictures