Maybe its just my outcome for not having a backup...

Maybe its just my outcome for not having a backup doc when going to D.R.
My original doctor was A.Baez, very nice lady but she refused to do my lipo and BBL
because she really recommended I do a tummy tuck instead because i wouldnt have good results she said. But me not having any kids yet -didnt want to got that route. plus i was short on time and cash for that. As i really was on a shoe string budget but really wanted a bbl so bad.

I stayed in a very nice and comfortable friendly recovery house - Tropical recovery - run by a really nice woman (mother) Ruth. Some really cool gals during my time there- most had surgery by Dr.Cabral.. and let me say he really is the best. the skinniest girl (european skinny ok had more asss then me - after our surgeries)

Anyway after my disappointing news from Austraila Baez - should wouldnt budge she really wanted for me a tummy tuck. some news where mentioned - docs who were in my price range. Johemy Maldonado and Melina... Mr. Johemy was closer in distance so first thing that next morning I went to him and he scheduled the surgery a few hours later. (boy they quick to get your money for sure - but you dont hear no more from them after the surgery - thats for sure too). Maldonado speaks minimal english, my consult took place in his office. basically a point and sign kind of consult and he showed me pics of his work. he said i didn't need a tummy tuck.

Anyway the surgery was done - maybe 2 hours in total. the clock was right above my head so i watched the time. the epi wasnt bad bad. the catheter was the worst part of me because they had to spread me eagle to the world - omg. I was awake during surgery i didnt mind that so so much. what i didnt like was no one - and i mean no one in that clinic could speak english.

mr. maldonado basically wanted to get right to it, him and another doc. i dont remember his name but its not the dr. lucas Baez from the pics of him i see online anyway. I actually had to tell him mark me up. !!!!! right then that was a bad sign for me.
Surgery went well and quick. the but the faja on me right after and rolled be back into my room. With the Epi still in effect i couldnt move - i was so worried because they had me laying on my back and my new butt. When the doc came him i asked him shouldnt i be laying on my stomach.. he said no its ok "my butt wont down" and then i asked him how many cc's of fat he put inside my butt. then he replies he didnt measure, he dont know. WTF... that was my next clue.
next big clue.!!
nurses was oh so nice. checked on me constantly. always smiley. really cute young nurses. I heard horrors about Cipla. - but my clinic was no issues at all. Except of course no nurses speak english.

next day was i breeze. i was up walking around - peed squatting of course. the nurse did help by washing my arms etc and changing the drain pad... i had lots of fluid running out of me when i stood, it was like a flood.
everyone who just had surgery was in awe - very lil pain. walking etc. I had a massage the same day i went back to the recovery house. the massage girl had to change 2 of her disposable bed pads - she said i had a lot of fluid in me. (i think now... more fluid than fat to make me think i had results)

there's more and more. but im tired of typing. somebody send me an invite to the private groups so i can see some other of maldonados handy work. I've been texting him and sending him pics since i left the D.R. and all he ever respond me back with is "hello" once. and after a few more pics i sent him. He says in spanish i lost a lot of weight in butt. never heard back from him since.
i want him to redo this. because i didnt hand over my money for nothing.

Before photos

These are my before pics. Yes Im flat. Im only a lil bigger after surgery.
i dont have the massive booty I see other people got.
I dont look transformed at all.
stay posted for my after pics.

After photos

You be the judge. Maybe I'm just blinded by all the good results from other docs I can't see the good in mine

More after pics

2 months and 1 week post up - no shade.

i hate i hate the hips he tried to give me. his intention was good im sure but it
just didnt come off at all. instead i have lumps on the two sides of me that suppose to look like hips. I had rather he had put that fat in my ass than on my sides. God knows i could have used it.
Godness knows i dont hate the man. These BBL doctors are just overworked and when the money comes of course they are going to take it, tired or not. Wouldnt you if someone gave you $2500 for 1. 1/2 hours worth of work. I still want him to revise me for free of course - except the operating room expense and anesthia. But he dont the faults I see. I guess he thinks all his work is perfect.
ps. i think he blocked me from posting to his instagram - when im logged in i cant see any of his photo now. i was trying to get his attention and i made a comment about checking out my review on realself on one of his photos - LIKE WOW.

my wish pic