** Hoping 2 Be A Duran Barbie Doll In 2016** - Dominican Republic, DO

Like everyone else I have been lurking around on...

Like everyone else I have been lurking around on RS for awhile now, an have finally pumped myself up to make a move on what I want an NEED in my life!
A little background on me is:
I'm 28 years old, and in the Houston Tx area. I had the gastric sleeve in May 2014, an lost 126 lbs. went from a size 24/26 to a current size 7/8. I love that I lost all the weight but I hate all the saggy skin that was left behind.. It's horrible, I'm attaching a few Before/After on wls. So now I'm starting my Journey to become a Duran Doll! I have looked into other doctors, but I've heard the best thing about Duran; so that's where I want to go! The procedures I want done are: BBL+Lipo all over, Tummy Tuck, an an inner thigh lift.
Today was the first time I sent her an email, an I attached pictures of every angle of me butt add naked!! Lol.. Smh. Also let her know what I want done an asked her opinion incase she disagrees with what I think I may need. Hopefully I get a quick reply, I plan to head to DR in April 2016! Any extra information that any of you may have is very much appreciated, because I'm still new to this an trying to educate myself on all I need to know.
(Fingers Crossed)

Finally heard from Duran!

I got a call this morning from Durans assistant and received an email with a questionnaire attached! After I followed the instructions in the email I was then sent a whatsup app message an got 2 more calls! Was even given a direct mobile number for any more questions I have while they work on my quote. Super excited!!! I was told I would hear back from them with quote info within 72 hours????????????

Switched To The King #Cabral

Well ladies, I have finally got quotes from all the Dr's I was interested in an have gotten there opinions on what they can do for me. I have chosen to roll with the King!
Reasons...
1. He is very easy to get in contact with an literally will text u back an forth all day night an weekend on whatsapp. Yily an Durans response time can take not days but weeks!
2. His quote is very reasonable for in my opinion a better quality of work! Cmon he is the King ????
3. Was honest about what he could do for me. Duran an Yily both wanted to do TT, Lipo, Ba, an bbl all in one round! Where he said that was completely to much to do for a R1 an is dangerous. So he won't do the Ba in R1 for safety reasons.
4. Last but not least he is the bomb.com!!! Work is unbelievable, an is known for giving that vixen Barbie doll look that we dream off!
I know there has been negative posts about him on sites an he has had a couple deaths, but let's be honest there is risks with any dr u choose to go with. I have heard negative things about Yily an Duran to, so I choose to go with who has triple the experience an I trust him an know that he can give me what want. I have already booked with him for 4/25/16 but will be leaving Houston heading to DR on the Saturday prior to get settled in an do some site seeing first. I'm also attatching some pics of his work that I absolutely fell in love with that made my decision easier.

A Few Wish Pics...

Jhonni Blaze body is bangin!!